Bill O'rielly gets made a fool of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Bill O'rielly debates with a guest that ends up making him look like the completely misinformed, illogical moron that he is.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/pl...orld&-1&ram-300

Takes a while to load, but is well worth it if you can't stand the guy.

TrAnCeDuO
OMFG! "HTTP 404 not found!"

if this is about the interview between reily and jeremy glick than ive already seen it...very old.

KharmaDog
No this is his debate with a lawyer named Rosa Brooks regarding the Gitmo Detainees.

bardock
i already know he sucks i have no need to view.not because i dont want just because the computer i am on is slow as hell

KharmaDog
Hopefully this will work:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player.html?052405/oreilly_terroristrights_052405&OReilly_Factor&Rights%20for%20Terrorists%3F&acc&U.S.%20%26%20World&-1&ram-300

TrAnCeDuO
OH!

need some ice for that BURN bill?! big grin

whobdamandog
O Reily is just like all the other political puppets out there. None of them really care about anything they preach..its just a job to them, and they say/do whatever they have to in order to keep those ratings up...

Fishy
God that was funny, what an idiot...

Are his arguments always like that?

KharmaDog
No his arguements are not always like that. Usually it gets worse, then tells somebody to shut up.

Fishy
Well something like that then, and people watch this guy and respect his opinion? God his debate skills suck...

He's not even listening to her just trying to defeat her by saying things she never said and then turning it around... He really is a stupid one

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Fishy
Well something like that then, and people watch this guy and respect his opinion? God his debate skills suck...

He's not even listening to her just trying to defeat her by saying things she never said and then turning it around... He really is a stupid one

Yes, he is the very symbol of modern journalism gone haywire.

Swanky-Tuna
Hachi machi, that was funny. It's even more funny that a lot of people on the comic book versus board argue like that. Including the "I PUT UP MY FORCEFIELD!"-esque "You just lost the arguement"

mr.smiley
I actualy like O reily.Normaly when people tend to speak their mind,people will hate them.Not to mention,he's conservative.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I actualy like O reily.Normaly when people tend to speak their mind,people will hate them.Not to mention,he's conservative.

He also fabricates truth, fails to do any research regarding any of the issues that he disucusses and is incapable of having an intellectual debate. Telling someone to shut up or talking over their points does not a great debator make.

I think where you are mistaken is that you believe that he's speaking "his" mind. It's not so sure that is the truth. Being as he is so poorly informed on "his" opinions when he is challenged I would guess that many of "his opinions" are written for him in order that he may cater to his specific audience. Of course this is just my take on it.

However, the lies and falsehoods he spews are out there for public record no matter who wrote them.

mr.smiley
funny.I strongly agree with him on stopping illegal immagration.I haven't seen him "spew" any untruths about that.and most people need to be told to shut up.I like having someone on tv like that.Someone needs balls in politics

BackFire
O'Rielly is one of the worst debaters in the world. He rarely wins an arguement through fair means, it's either through dominating the medium (talking over his guests without allowing them to make their complete point) or simply twisting facts and then getting mad when his guests call him on it, or simply cut the mic.

KharmaDog
He's not in politics, he's in the media. And if you are asking people for answers, telling them to shut up while they are tryint to give them is pretty counter productive.

As for his lies, he even got busted about lying regarding his credentials.

mr.smiley
hahahaha.

I love you oreily haters.I would like to be liberal,but you people make it hard.Bush makes it hard to be conservative.I'm nothing

BackFire
You don't have to be liberal to think O'Rielly is full of shit, case and point, me.

mr.smiley
nobody likes oreily.that's why nobody wants to go on his show.that's also why it's number one.

BackFire
No, it's number one because stupid people watch it.

mr.smiley
lol!you sure dot know a lot about him yourself! Happy Dance

BackFire
Not really, what I know can be seen from just watching a clip here and there.

KharmaDog
You don't have to be a liberal to not like O'Rielly, you also don't have to like O'Rielly in order to know anything about him.

As for people that go on his show, they don't do it because they like him. They do to either get paid or to try and make a point. And #1 show? Does that mean anything? Didn't Jerry Springer have a #1 syndicated show for years?

mr.smiley
Originally posted by BackFire
Not really, what I know can be seen from just watching a clip here and there.

Then you have no room to talk what he's done wrong.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by KharmaDog
You don't have to be a liberal to not like O'Rielly, you also don't have to like O'Rielly in order to know anything about him.

As for people that go on his show, they don't do it because they like him. They do to either get paid or to try and make a point. And #1 show? Does that mean anything? Didn't Jerry Springer have a #1 syndicated show for years?

I don't know if springer did.I always thought friends was number one for tv shows.

BackFire
Of course I do.

In the few clips I've seen he's almost always commiting argumentative and logical fallacies.

KharmaDog
I don't know if springer did.I always thought friends was number one for tv shows.

I said syndicated.

mr.smiley
I said syndicated.

Isn't friends now in syndication?

mr.smiley
Of course I do.

In the few clips I've seen he's almost always commiting argumentative and logical fallacies.

In your opion perhaps.And if all you watch is arguement highlights,then well,i can't argue with you,seeing that you never watch a complete show.

BackFire
I've attempted too before, thought I would give him at least a chance, but his show is so idiotic, boring and redundant that I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes.

mr.smiley
i like it.It scares me that people think something like the american/mexican border shouldn't heavly guarded.People like that deserve to get yelled at.

bilb
I've attempted too before, thought I would give him at least a chance, but his show is so idiotic, boring and redundant that I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes.

anint that the damn truth

PVS
yes, bill oreilly has 'balls'

it takes real balls to bully his guest and go off on rant after rant, never
allowing them to make a complete point. its just so damn educational to listen to the narrow opinion of one man bleated over and over. its really nourishing to the mind watching him yell "shut up" and "awww c'mon" when the opposition is trying to voice their side (the whole f***ing point of a debate)

how to 'win' a debate? just dont allow your opponent to speak.
great strategy!

im sorry, but if you enjoy that, you need a cat scan.
unless its strictly for entertainment, of coarse.
but if you view his show for education on politics,
you are retarded.

thats right i said it, and if anyone is insulted by that,
then good.

bilb
Originally posted by PVS

laughing laughing laughing laughing

mr.smiley
Originally posted by PVS
yes, bill oreilly has 'balls'

it takes real balls to bully his guest and go off on rant after rant, never
allowing them to make a complete point. its just so damn educational to listen to the narrow opinion of one man bleated over and over. its really nourishing to the mind watching him yell "shut up" and "awww c'mon" when the opposition is trying to voice their side (the whole f***ing point of a debate)

how to 'win' a debate? just dont allow your opponent to speak.
great strategy!

unless its strictly for entertainment, of coarse.
but if you view his show for education on politics,
you are retarded.

thats right i said it, and if anyone is insulted by that,
then good.

that's fine.just as long as you know i was with your mom last night.And if your insulted by that then good. Happy Dance laughing

KharmaDog
that's fine.just as long as you know i was with your mom last night.And if your insulted by that then good. Happy Dance laughing

That sounds like a response from someone who had no idea how to intelligently respond to an opposing view, so they decided to try to be funny. Notice I said try.

Perhaps you should start a lame "I was with your momma last night and other worn out mother jokes" where comments as lame as the one you made will be appreciated.

The only thing funny about that comment is the response that will probably follow soon from PVS.

mr.smiley
Are you from Canada?
Intelligently respond to an opposing view?
He said the word "retarded".their's nothing inteligent about this discussion.

KidRock
Cant help but love Bill o reilly.

TrAnCeDuO
no offense but i figured you were going to say that.

and smiley i hate to add in my two cents but i think it wouldve been easier to say "alright im out" rather than make a immature and cliched remark about someones mom .

mr.smiley
couldn't pass it up.Insult for insult. stick out tongue

PVS
another one with the "your mother" insults?
i can see now why bill oreilly suits your taste.
whats next, are you going to call me a "poopy head"?
please, if you're going to attempt to offend me, be
a little creative. if not, please shut your hole smile

KharmaDog
Are you from Canada?
Intelligently respond to an opposing view?
He said the word "retarded".their's nothing inteligent about this discussion.

Yes I am from Canada, usually that big Canadian flag to the left gives that away.

And if you ignored the part of PVS's post were accurately breaks down Bill O'Rielly's debate (if we can call it that) technique, even though it's written in a humorous if not confrontational manner, and all you got from it was that he was calling you retarded, then you completely missed his point.

As for this discussion not being intelligent, plenty of people have made intelligent points here.

As for KidRock liking Bill, you are nothing if not predictable Kidrock.

Bardock42
Him to be honest (since I am not american) the only two times I heard aboot him was this clip and what maddox had to say aboot him. Still he doesn'T seem to have a fair discussion style at all, he didn't let this woman evaluate her point (the right point in my opinion). I mean it was entertaining but the worst thing, and that really shows that he is in no way fair, was when he cut her off and just said she was wrong when she couldn'T answer, what kind of biased Bullshit is that?

mr.smiley
Originally posted by PVS
another one with the "your mother" insults?
i can see now why bill oreilly suits your taste.
whats next, are you going to call me a "poopy head"?
please, if you're going to attempt to offend me, be
a little creative. if not, please shut your hole smile

You think calling someone retarded is creative? roll eyes (sarcastic)

mr.smiley
Yes I am from Canada, usually that big Canadian flag to the right gives that away.

And if you ignored the part of PVS's post were accurately breaks down Bill O'Rielly's debate (if we can call it that) technique, even though it's written in a humorous if not confrontational manner, and all you got from it was that he was calling you retarded, then you completely missed his point.

As for this discussion not being intelligent, plenty of people have made intelligent points here.

As for KidRock liking Bill, you are nothing if not predictable Kidrock.

Pvs made no inteligent claims.Just insults.

I guess their's nothing wrong with Canada.I just wouldn't admit I lived their! stick out tongue

PVS
You think calling someone retarded is creative? roll eyes (sarcastic)

if the shoe fits...

mr.smiley
And that's just what I did Happy Dance stick out tongue wink

Bardock42

I guess their's nothing wrong with Canada.I just wouldn't admit I lived their! stick out tongue

haha funny....I wouldn't admit I live in america ....

mr.smiley
To each his own.I love America though.(to an extent).
I love my country,but I hate the people running it.

KharmaDog

I think you meant "there" whizz kid. Not only was that a lame attempt at humour, but when you try to make a joke, and you use the wrong word, the only joke worth laughing at becomes you.

mr.smiley
guess what?

Your from Canada!
The poor mans version of every other country!
Go watch some hockey,eat a pound of bacon and listen to some rush.

PVS
guess what?

Your from Canada!

yawn
you know what? if you keep posting, kidrock is going to start to seem funny.

mr.smiley
whatever you think

KharmaDog
guess what?

Your from Canada!

I know I'm from Canada, and I knew that without even having to look at my passport. As for your other attempts at wit:

The NHL season was cancelled, so there is no hockey to watch.

It isn't just bacon, it's back bacon we like.

And RUSH was indeed a good band.

Wow, way to hit all the standard stereotypes, you're on fire!

mr.smiley
Too bad all of them are true! big grin

Bardock42
Mr. Smiley are you, like, serious with everything you post or is this just some sick entertainment for you to seem like the most stereotypical, ignorant, and arrogant american?

KharmaDog
Too bad all of them are true! big grin

I'm sure you have the extensive travel experience to back up your idiotic claims. Your lack of wit and inability to say anything entertaining has bored me. yawn

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Smiley are you like serious with everything you post or ios this some sick entertainment for you to seem like the most stereotypical ignorant arrogant american?

I could care less as long as smiley's avatar isn't a self-portrait.

mr.smiley
I just like a good bashing battle every now and again.Good for the health.And as far as i'm concered,while everyone has been dibble dabbing I proved my avatar man is the ultimate lifeform!

PVS
I'm sure you have the extensive travel experience to back up your idiotic claims. Your lack of wit and inability to say anything entertaining has bored me. yawn

i'm surprise you held up this long.
i was nodding off a while ago

mr.smiley

You mean my ability to insult you into rubble?
You have been defeated smile

Big Evil
I don't agree with O' Reilly on ALOT of things.

Immigration.
Rap music.
Homosexuality.
The national deubt.
Foreighn affairs.
Free trade.
Religon.

But O' Reilly has what very few people have nowadays..

Balls..

And that's why he's my hero, because no matter HOW large the liberal collective mind gets, Mr. O' will not submit. He is the neo to the growing Mr.Smith of securalists. And I do always get Morpheous on the matrix quizzes. And I do believe Bill O' Reilly is the last scion. smokin'

KharmaDog
You mean my ability to insult you into rubble?
You have been defeated smile

A mosquito flew around a forest bragging about how brave and victorious he was because he drew blood from a Grizzly Bear. Unfortunately he was the only one in the forest that didn't realize that the bear did not do anything, not because he was frightened or beaten, but rather because the mosquito was so insignificant that his antics didn't matter.

Now fly away little mosquito.

BackFire
Originally posted by Big Evil
I don't agree with O' Reilly on ALOT of things.

Immigration.
Rap music.
Homosexuality.
The national deubt.
Foreighn affairs.
Free trade.
Religon.

But O' Reilly has what very few people have nowadays..

Balls..

And that's why he's my hero, because no matter HOW large the liberal collective mind gets, Mr. O' will not submit. He is the neo to the growing Mr.Smith of securalists. And I do always get Morpheous on the matrix quizzes. And I do believe Bill O' Reilly is the last scion. smokin'

Saying things for shock value isn't having balls. Saying things on his own show, where he is gauranteed to have the last word, no matter what, does not show he has balls.

Trickster

As opposed to a lot of Americans who do EXACTLY that when they travel to Europe and other countries.

I suppose it's cos you can't fit out of the door, given the avatar.

KidRock
I like how a lot of you are saying "Bill o reilly sucks, he is an idiot, i would never watch his show". Well if you never watch his show how do you know so much about him and his show? All this 'he never gives them the last word' is bs. I watched his show a couple days ago and he gave everyone he was talking to the last word in.

PVS
huh...yeah right...he allows the last word...but never allows a complete sentence. erm

mr.smiley
That's because they DO watch his show.They hate him because he calls out other countries leaders and such.

Big Evil
I also like Michal Moore. They believe what they say, passion fuels the force.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
huh...yeah right...he allows the last word...but never allows a complete sentence. erm

Do you watch the show?

KidRock
I also like Michal Moore. They believe what they say, passion fuels the force.

I think Moore needs a little more then passion to fuel his 500+lb body.

PVS
Originally posted by KidRock
Do you watch the show?

when i feel like torturing myself and reaffirming my lack of faith in mankind...yes

Afro Cheese
I don't really see how she made him look like an idiot. He said some stupid things on his own but nothing she said was all that great.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
when i feel like torturing myself and reaffirming my lack of faith in mankind...yes

And I am sure you dont want to do that to often, so you probley dont watch the show at all. So how would you know?

Fishy
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I don't really see how she made him look like an idiot. He said some stupid things on his own but nothing she said was all that great.

She did defeat his points though before he started cutting her off and say stupid stuff and just claiming he won...

mr.smiley
O reily is the bomb.Some people just can't admit it.

PVS
And I am sure you dont want to do that to often, so you probley dont watch the show at all. So how would you know?

i just said i do occasionally watch his show.
what would i know? what the hell would YOU know about what i watch?

i anxiously await your half witted response....

lil bitchiness
Well it wont load on mine, not even with the second link. Althought i would have loved to see that.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Fishy
She did defeat his points though before he started cutting her off and say stupid stuff and just claiming he won... Some of her points were ok but she kept dodging that question about the lawyers.. she should've just said "yes."

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS

Calm down PVS, go take your prozac and come back here and post. Your always getting so touchy when you post, relax, its just the internet roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
no she shouldnt have said yes.

pay closer attention. it was a loaded question.
he asked if she felt TERRORISTS deserved lawyers, attempting to twist her arguement from "prisoners of war have rights" to "i want to protect the terrorists"

mr.smiley
Originally posted by PVS

That was a dumb response on your part. rolling on floor laughing

Cinemaddiction
Sorry, I didn't see him get "schooled" in that piece. Rosa Brooks was "but, but, but", and there wasn't any place for alternatives.

O' Reilly called her out on a few mistakes, she just attacked his opinion.

It was about even.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by PVS
no she shouldnt have said yes.

pay closer attention. it was a loaded question.
he asked if she felt TERRORISTS deserved lawyers, attempting to twist her arguement from "prisoners of war have rights" to "i want to protect the terrorists"

Loader or not,she didn't answer.

PVS
That was a dumb response on your part. rolling on floor laughing

you have yet to evoke a response other than a light sigh of boredom from me erm

keep digging though...you're bound to stumble on some comedic gold eventually.

Afro Cheese
Why shouldn't they get lawyers? People who are accused of terrorism deserve fair trials just like anyone else.

Fishy
Loader or not,she didn't answer.

She couldn't answer the question because the question wasn't right.

If she said no he would have claimed a victory if she said yes he would have said she wanted to protect terrorist. She was trying to explain her point and he didn't give her the time to do it. He sucks as a debater

Cinemaddiction
I don't give a shit personally. I think watching YOU GUYS is more entertaining. A bunch of people so wrapped up in something you have no control over, lol.

I hate politics.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I don't give a shit personally. I think watching YOU GUYS is more entertaining. A bunch of people so wrapped up in something you have no control over, lol.

I hate politics.

I do too.It's fun to get people going though. big grin

mr.smiley
Why shouldn't they get lawyers? People who are accused of terrorism deserve fair trials just like anyone else.

Maybe if accused.But if they admit it,i don't think they should have a trial.

PVS

correct!

but oreilly's question was based on the assumption that everyone held at guantanimo bay is a terrorist, and that its just IMPOSSIBLE for any innocent people to be held there.

she argued that lawyers should investigate to find out who doesnt belong there.

he consistantly cut her off and put words in her mouth, insisting that she wants to protect terrorists and allow them a chance to beat the system, pushing a cheap 'hot button'. all rednecks in unison then say "DEM DAMN LAWYERS IZ WRECKIN DIS COUNTRY!!!! NOW DEY WANNA HELP DEM TERRORISTS!!!"

Fishy
Maybe if accused.But if they admit it,i don't think they should have a trial.

Admitting to it under pressure...

They would never admit when the interrogates just ask "Are you a terrorist" "Oh yeah sure." You think that happens? Those guys deserve lawyers because they are accused of something

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by PVS
correct!

but oreilly's question was based on the assumption that everyone held at guantanimo bay is a terrorist, and that its just IMPOSSIBLE for any innocent people to be held there.

she argued that lawyers should investigate to find out who doesnt belong there.

he consistantly cut her off and put words in her mouth, insisting that she wants to protect terrorists and allow them a chance to beat the system, pushing a cheap 'hot button'. all rednecks in unison then say "DEM DAMN LAWYERS IZ WRECKIN DIS COUNTRY!!!! NOW DEY WANNA HELP DA TERRORISTS!!!" But really the only way to filter out the innocent from the guilty would be to give them all a fair shot at pleading there case, so terrorists should have the right to a lawyer. Really the right answer to his question was yes, she should've just said it instead of worrying about his reaction.

Big Evil
You know, I just got done jamming to Rage Against T3h Machine's "killing in the name of" and it made me realize something. Something my dream told me but I have to remind myself every so often, politics is just the force manifest into concoiunce thought. You only fight cause you're differant, and you only seek to destroy eachother cause you're both immortal.

Wether it's killing babies in an abortion clinic in the name of freedom..
Or killing innocent people in another country in the name of God..

You both inevitably are your own worst enemy. Liberals will always have massive numbers, swarming around thier next victom and poisening them with lies and scorn.

Conservatives will always be the rare but large and quite strong T-Rex, trampeling everything beneath it's feet because everything else is lesser then.

Both think the other is stupid. Look at that reptillian, he thinks he's so great.
Look at those ants, slaves to thier precious queen and biological urges.

Both just want one thing: Survival.

Not just of thier petty lives, but of thier precious thoughts. When we die we want to know our thoughts didn't leave us, and just as we give birth to children to countinue the cycle, so too we implant our thoughts so the wheel moves foward. Our karma can never die, the very notion is maddening.

Killing in the name of..

PVS
no, because he singled out "terrorists" as opposed to "all prisoners".
she was arguing that EVERYONE deserves a fair trial. he loaded that question
for a cheap reaction and she was wise to not fall for it.

Fishy
But really the only way to filter out the innocent from the guilty would be to give them all a fair shot at pleading there case, so terrorists should have the right to a lawyer. Really the right answer to his question was yes, she should've just said it instead of worrying about his reaction.

No she shouldn't have...

Because to become a terrorist you must first be proven guilty. You are not a murderer until you are proven guilty until that time you are a suspect nothing more.

If she said he could have made it into sounding like she wanted already convicted Terrorist to have a lawyer. Which IMO is not a bad idea, but something that just isn't going to be popular

Afro Cheese
That's not really true. The second you kill somebody, you are a murderer.

They should give them all an equal chance to plead their case, some of them are terrorists and some of them aren't. Inevitably, you'd have to give terrorists lawyers too cause you won't know who's a terrorist and who's not until they prove their case. And even after they are proven guitly, they should have the right to a lawyer just like a murderer after they are proven guilty. If she agrees with this, the answer to his question would be yes. If she doesn't, the answer was no.

She didn't choose either. She dodged the question. Yeah if she answered he would've just claimed victory either way but it doesn't matter cause any outsider with a brain who watched it afterwards would know who really won the debate. Besides, he just ended up claiming victory on account of her dodging the question anyway. She should've just said her piece and then let him give his little victory speach.

Big Evil
I'd be more sympathetic, afterall this war WAS unjustified. But ehh, those middle-easterns are hateful bastards anyway. Terrorist or not, they get what they deserve. Anyways, even if they don't get a fair trial lack of freedom is something they're use too is it not?

KharmaDog
they get what they deserve

That's a pretty dangerous statement. Many americans were upset when people in the middle east and other parts of the world were stating similar sentiments after 9/11.

Big Evil
That's a pretty dangerous statement. Many americans were upset when people in the middle east and other parts of the world were stating similar sentiments after 9/11.
Ah, call me a conspiracist, but I believe 9/11 was just a stage ploy. Invented by our secret evil goverment to put us into a state of fear so they could take away our freedoms. Fear motivates obediance, be scared of t3h t3rR0r15t5 and ignore the fact that big brother is watching you.

Eureope's doing it with the EU dollar and bar codes like cattle.
We're doing it with tigher security and this judge-for-life bill.

I give it twelve years before our new "president" is a seven-headed lion or whatever..

KidRock
Ah, call me a conspiracist, but I believe 9/11 was just a stage ploy. Invented by our secret evil goverment to put us into a state of fear so they could take away our freedoms. Fear motivates obediance, be scared of t3h t3rR0r15t5 and ignore the fact that big brother is watching you.

Eureope's doing it with the EU dollar and bar codes like cattle.
We're doing it with tigher security and this judge-for-life bill.

I give it twelve years before our new "president" is a seven-headed lion or whatever..

OK, conspiracist.

mr.smiley
? confused

FeceMan
Ugh. Does he really say, "You just lost the argument"?

PVS
Originally posted by FeceMan

no lie

KharmaDog

Well, I guess being as his fans can't follow things, or come up with a coherrent thought, on their own, I guess he felt that he had to tell them that that is when they should start cheering for him.

PVS
Well, I guess being as his fans can't follow things, or come up with a coherrent thought, on their own, I guess he felt that he had to tell them that that is when they should start cheering for him.

once he says "you lost the arguement" thats the cue for everyone watching to throw their 10 gallon hats in the air and yell "YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW!!!!!!"
"KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!!!!"

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
once he says "you lost the arguement" thats the cue for everyone watching to throw their 10 gallon hats in the air and yell "YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW!!!!!!"
"KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!!!!"
Lol.

You know, you can't lose an argument based on an opinion. You might not have a convincing argument or be persuasive, but you can't really LOSE (unless it is in a debate for prizes or forensics or something).

PVS
Lol.

You know, you can't lose an argument based on an opinion. You might not have a convincing argument or be persuasive, but you can't really LOSE (unless it is in a debate for prizes or forensics or something).

its refreshing to know that at least someone on the right doesnt instinctively defend everyone else who speaks for the right, which is wise, since oreilly is a total ass. allow him to be the mouthpiece for the right, and all conservatives look like a bunch of asses.

but he does have a talent. his talent is manipulation and intimidation. this video clip is a perfect example.

a true debate is an exchange of ideas. both parties should respond to what they hear and not what they want everyone else to believe they heard. she said one thing, and he twisted it out to mean something entirely different in order to "win'. his idea of 'winning' is not allowing the opposing point to be made, but rather alter that point into something ridiculous and then go on to argue that fabricated point.

i dont think oreilly is a bad debater
a good or bad debater must actually participate in a debate before they can be appraised. he's just a joke with no purpose other than making gullible conservatives angry at the world.

Bardock42
BE did you just call the Euro the EU Dollar? What the f**k? you really shouldn'T do that I don't call your currency US Euro or US Mark or US Pounds do I ?

mr.smiley
Originally posted by PVS
its refreshing to know that at least someone on the right doesnt instinctively defend everyone else who speaks for the right, which is wise, since oreilly is a total ass. allow him to be the mouthpiece for the right, and all conservatives look like a bunch of asses.

but he does have a talent. his talent is manipulation and intimidation. this video clip is a perfect example.

a true debate is an exchange of ideas. both parties should respond to what they hear and not what they want everyone else to believe they heard. she said one thing, and he twisted it out to mean something entirely different in order to "win'. his idea of 'winning' is not allowing the opposing point to be made, but rather alter that point into something ridiculous and then go on to argue that fabricated point.

i dont think oreilly is a bad debater
a good or bad debater must actually participate in a debate before they can be appraised. he's just a joke with no purpose other than making gullible conservatives angry at the world.

and your basing this on video clips you've seen? roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
and your basing this on video clips you've seen? roll eyes (sarcastic)

unless you have any points to argue, why dont you just remain silent.
you are annoying everyone and embarrassing yourself.

bilb
Originally posted by PVS

Now what on earth wold you do with all that free time you have if all the morons were to shut up Paul? stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by whobdamandog
O Reily is just like all the other political puppets out there. None of them really care about anything they preach..its just a job to them, and they say/do whatever they have to in order to keep those ratings up...

For once, we agree. For god's sake, this guy used to host a show on teh Sci-Fi channel about UFOs and Alien Abductions...and he was just as big an ass while interviewing people on that show. His bravado is all a show. He has no convictions except for what ever gets him paid and paid attention to. It really is a testament to the naive nature of alot of his supporters.

Jackie Malfoy
I like Bill he is cool.and I have to see it to believe it.JM

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I like Bill he is cool.JM

No one doubted that you do.

KharmaDog
There you have it, Bill O'rielly's core audience seems to be fans like Jackie and KidRock. What more needs to be said?

KidRock
There you have it, Bill O'rielly's core audience seems to be fans like Jackie and KidRock. What more needs to be said?

Not liberal enough for you dog?

Big Evil
I like Bill O' Reilly. smile d

mr.smiley
Originally posted by PVS

Right back at you.Bottom line,if you don't watch the show and only base what you know off a few highlight clips you find off the internet you only look like a fool. big grin

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
For once, we agree. For god's sake, this guy used to host a show on teh Sci-Fi channel about UFOs and Alien Abductions...and he was just as big an ass while interviewing people on that show. His bravado is all a show. He has no convictions except for what ever gets him paid and paid attention to. It really is a testament to the naive nature of alot of his supporters.

That can be said of all reporters.And what would you prefer,I be a liberal and watch CNN so they can screw up another election tally like the Gore/Bush incident?

Capt_Fantastic
That can be said of all reporters.And what would you prefer,I be a liberal and watch CNN so they can screw up another election tally like the Gore/Bush incident?

No, it's not the same. Few reporters have their own shows where they spend an hour telling everyone that their stupid. And very few of them that I know of ever had a show about UFO's that are now considered one of the leading voices of their party. If a democrat had that on his job history, they'd be laughed off the stage. UFO's kind of go against this bible thumping ideal that he holds on to so strongly.

AdventChild
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stand him!!!!!!!!!! he disgusts me!!!!
he's really prejudice!!
Such a racist!
Idiotic
Fool! sick mad

KidRock
Originally posted by AdventChild
!!!!!!!!!!!
he's really prejudice!!
Such a racist!
Idiotic
Fool! sick mad

Lol, please. Go watch sesame street little girl.

AdventChild

geez i was simply stating my opinion...no need to call me a little girl...
jerk...and seseme street is a very good show!

PVS
Right back at you.Bottom line,if you don't watch the show and only base what you know off a few highlight clips you find off the internet you only look like a fool. big grin

fair enough... and you look like a fool for

1-contributing nothing to the topic

2-pretending you know whether or not i've watched his mindless show.

3-trying so hard to be witty and funny, but delivering your punchline to the sound of crickets every time

4-sucking at the internet and presumably life

have a nice day smile

BackFire

You'd sure get more political relevence and education from it, and far more wit, that's for sure.

Big Evil
Originally posted by AdventChild
!!!!!!!!!!!
he's really prejudice!!
Such a racist!
Idiotic
Fool! sick mad
Why do you think I like him? \m/ evil face \m/

mr.smiley
Originally posted by PVS
fair enough... and you look like a fool for

1-contributing nothing to the topic

2-pretending you know whether or not i've watched his mindless show.

3-trying so hard to be witty and funny, but delivering your punchline to the sound of crickets every time

4-sucking at the internet and presumably life

have a nice day smile

1.Like you have? roll eyes (sarcastic)

2.You admitted not to watching the show.You said you've tried,but it was too boring.

3.that's all a matter of opion.

4.ha!This is coming from a guy who belives he a "dark Jedi"! roll eyes (sarcastic)

mr.smiley
No, it's not the same. Few reporters have their own shows where they spend an hour telling everyone that their stupid. And very few of them that I know of ever had a show about UFO's that are now considered one of the leading voices of their party. If a democrat had that on his job history, they'd be laughed off the stage. UFO's kind of go against this bible thumping ideal that he holds on to so strongly.

Ufo's/Bible only go against the grain to some Christians.

Big Evil
He's right you know, Bill could be a Scientologist. It's not an "offical" Christian religon but only because the conservatives (Which prove Mr. O isn't one..) don't want to accept the fact that God may have extraterrestial origins..

Big Evil
Course Bill claims to be Catholic but have any of you actually SAT through a Catholic sermon? It's so obvious that was the Wiccan religon ass-whooped by the crusaders anf forced to say "Jesus" every so often..

KidRock
You'd sure get more political relevence and education from it, and far more wit, that's for sure.

Maybe you can pick me out a good movie from the blockbuster you work at BF?

Big Evil
Maybe you can pick me out a good movie from the blockbuster you work at BF?
I wouldn't call Michal Moore "educational" more like "entertainment"..

mr.smiley
Course Bill claims to be Catholic but have any of you actually SAT through a Catholic sermon? It's so obvious that was the Wiccan religon ass-whooped by the crusaders anf forced to say "Jesus" every so often..

So true.I couldn't of put it into better words! big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I like Bill he is cool.and I have to see it to believe it.JM Have you seen God?

Bardock42
I wouldn't call Michal Moore "educational" more like "entertainment"..

He was refering to sesame streer not Michael Moore, who at best is entertainment.

AdventChild

ooooooohhh! backfire!! i think i love you!!!! big grin love

Tptmanno1
Wow what a shitty debate between those too.
O'Riley being well O'Riley and whatever her name is refusing to take a stand.
She shoulda just said YES! Give them all laywers, If they all were "Jihadists" Then it would be proven, but why can't we take the higher ground and give them civil rights.

Oh and Big Evil, Killing in the Name of Is accually about Cops killing minoritys and getting away with it...

Capt_Fantastic
Ufo's/Bible only go against the grain to some Christians.

nice save....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Wow what a shitty debate between those too.
O'Riley being well O'Riley and whatever her name is refusing to take a stand.
She shoulda just said YES! Give them all laywers, If they all were "Jihadists" Then it would be proven, but why can't we take the higher ground and give them civil rights.

Oh and Big Evil, Killing in the Name of Is accually about Cops killing minoritys and getting away with it...

But, that's how he works.(and don't assume I'm directing this at you Tpt) Bill seems to choose the most ignorat of people who oppose his point of view to have on his show so he seems more justified and intelligent in calling them stupid. He chooses the weakest links because that's the path of least resistance. That's why he's "the no.1 rated talk show host in the UNIVERSE!"

Bill is a tool, and so is anyone that subscibes to what he says. Trust me,I'm no democrat , but this guy is so full of shit that MY! eyes turn brown when I'm listeing to him. And the best part is that none of the people that have defended him in this thread have anything real to say to back up either him, or their own, point of view. Why is that? Well, it's because they let UFO nuts speak for them...all the while sitting back and believing that god is going to save their points of view from the enevitable scrap heap of history.

I mean, these are the same people that want to believe that Rush Limbaugh started beliving in god BEFORE the christian right started controlling the republican party. Trust me people....my grandmother(whom I loved more than life itself) used to come and pick me up from school everyday(there was no provided transportation in private catholic school) listened to him EVERY SINGLE DAY that we rode home together...and he never talked about god the way he does now. Sell outs...every single one of them...including those who support him. Sell outs and hypocrits. Actually, the bottom line is BULLSHIT!

Big Evil
nice save....
*Rolled a d20 and got a 19*
Sweet..

TrAnCeDuO
Sweet..

wow thanks for the useful and informative post big. you sure are contributing!

anyways i hate o'reilly. only stupid,ignorant, and racist americans can like that douche.

Bardock42
Sweet..
Congratulations....D20s are awesome yes

Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO

anyways i hate o'reilly. only stupid,ignorant, and racist americans can like that douche.

Hmm well but he's not the Biggest Douche in the Universe

Anyways his debating style, is very offending for everyone whjo is interested in a fair debate.

KidRock

So I guess the liberals love O reilly then.

Bardock42
So I guess the liberals love O reilly then.
I didn't gget this statement. Could you try to explain how you came to the conclusion that liberals are racist?

TrAnCeDuO
im guessing thats a weak attempt at sarcasm.

but yeah he gives conservatives a bad name.

Big Evil

Better to have a lame sense of humor then an annoying pessemesim. You're not the first liberal to prove this hypothesis. Liberals can't help but be down on themselves. When asked what the world in 2025 would be like conservatives said the following.

Afro Cheese
The first conservative called Europe a country, and spelled it wrong..

Big Evil
The first conservative called Europe a country, and spelled it wrong..
I noticed that too, but it was clear he meant continent. Anyways, are we here to poke fun of grammar? Cause if so okay, conservatives are stupid.

Now go back to cutting yourself and listening to emo you liberal.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>