Jehovahs Witnesses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
i hate to sh*t on anyones wrif here but am i the only whos annoyed by these people? i mean i know what theyre trying to do is admirable but theyre persistence is so annoying! ugh!

Kagome2005
Yes it is extremely annoying, but we don't many around here anymore, thankfully, big grin

Pandemoniac
Oh those Yehovahs! They are getting rare. To bad, they always gave leads to good jokes. Like this, as done by a friend of mine encountering Yehovahs some morning:

- 'Good day sir, whe have came to bring Jesus to you'
- 'Oh cool, I have some room left in the kitchen, put him up in there!'

Jedi_KnightAlly
What they are trying to do is admirable? Eh, pestering, annoying, a*seholes, wankers, any of those words lol.

I hate people who try to ram what they believe down your throat.

GCG
at last ! a thread worthy of Jehova

Demarthl
sure if you eleive so,ething follow it but dont drag your kids into it aswell, i know a jehove lad my age, poor sod doesnt have a life!
those lists, end upon end of do's and don't's
thats gotta suck

SlipknoT
J-WITS!

Piggle Humsy
laughing out loud

When my cousin moved away from home to live alone he told me some Jehovah's came round and he was so desperate for company he invited them in and invited them back again!! eek! hysterical

My dad's bosses are Jehovah's Witness' and I hate them coz they make him work xmas eve!!
Just because they don't celebrate xmas why should we have to suffer! stoopid a-holes!! mad
I think that Religion was invented by a stingy tight fisted person... who didn't want to splash out on b-day gifts & xmas prezzies!! laughing out loud

TrAnCeDuO
im still thinking of a subtle way of telling them that i dont want to bugged by them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.