Nero "No Seek Complete"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SaTsuJiN
I have a Sony CD-RW CRX1611.. and upon attempting to make backup cd's and what have you, I recieve an error message towards the end of the process (No seek complete).. I remember at one point a long time ago I fixed it somehow.. but unfortunately its not coming to mind again..

I've checked the sony website... there is no firmware for this particular burner. All they do is say "go here and update your OS" "go here and update (name of program sony chooses to rest the blame on, etc)"

Also, it cant be my media, because I already have multiple cd's burned under the same media.. has anyone had this problem lately or before, and know a way to get rid of this nonsense?.. thanks for any help smile

Hit_and_Miss
I would advise you to get the latest burning softwear... I found I could never burn DVDs with nero6... nero7 burns them fine...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.