Upcoming Half Blood Prince Movie - ALL NEWS POSTED HERE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Yes, even more unbelievably, there is some info for HBP the movie, even though the book is yet to be released!

So far, the only thing I have found out is that it will be released in 2008, but I'll keep lookin! big grin

Phoenix
OOh, I just found more! NOVEMBER 2008 - now we have a countdown for both! big grin

Phoenix
sad just realised that when we get HBP, there will only be one book left before its all over! crybaby

xXLauriëXx
shhh don't think like that fear

Milan
You say November 2008.Can you find out who will be acting in film? smile

air
I cannot wait for this film to comeout! its gonna rule lol! fave book so far i hope they dnt miss to much out!

Bennuko
Considering they've only got one actor confirmed for the OOTP movie (Daniel Radcliffe - Harry) which is due to start filming around February next year (I think...), I'd say it'd be a while before we hear anything about casting for the HBP movie. Remember - most (if not, all) of the actors only had a 4-movie contract, meaning that there's a very high chance that not all of them are going to return for movies 5-7 and may be replaced by lookalikes or such.
Neverless, I really hope they'll have as many of the original actors as possible!

daniel18
order of the phoenix is supposed to be next

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by Phoenix
sad just realised that when we get HBP, there will only be one book left before its all over! crybaby

i know, i keep realising that and thinking AAAAHHH!!
and then I start to hope that JKR's gonna do some more books after the 7th one about what his job was like, or the first seven again from someone else's point of view, but she's blatently denied that already loads of times, so we'll just have to re-read the first 7.

really crazy btw, that they've got a release date for THBP, when we havn't even got a book yet, but I suppose they're just trying to keep some sort of schedule.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.