Serra Keto Cin Drallig Plo Koon vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serra_Keto
Showdown in the Temple, opinions?

Fishy
Bye Vader, we'll miss you sad

Lord Caltor
which vader? machine or before mustafar

Darth_Otaku
That doesn't matter both of the Vader's will die.

Revan Darkstar
actually I don't think so, it said in the RotS game that it was orginally supposed to be both Serra and Cin together versus Anakin, and Anakin would win. So I think that he could disable one of them with the force
(a choke or a push), long enough to kill off one person. Then it is two on one and Vader wins.

Darth_Otaku
And then there is still Plo Koon.He's too smart for Anakin.Anakin's a whiny dickhead.

Serra_Keto
Agreed^

Fishy
Besides if three run at him at the same time, all three of which have considerable skill its going to be damn hard for him to even do all of what you said Darkstar

Rio891
I would go with the trio as they are all recognized as powerful Jedi and intelligent to boot.If it was Anakin before Mustafar they would win also, as Obi-Wan defeated him by exploiting his headstrong nature.

Darth L. Dipsit
Since I think Vader is better than Sidious and Sidious might be able to pull this off, I think Vader has a chance at this.

HimoKun
So far it's one against everyone else.

Darth_Otaku
How will Vader win this he can't even beat Plo Koon when they're alone now Plo has help.

Serra_Keto
I think Vader killed Cin and Serra seperate. Serra, a pillar fell on her... and Cin with straight up skill. BUT, both of them together... +Plo= ouchy for anny.

Darth L. Dipsit
Sorry, maybe my logic seems skewed, but I think Vader is better than Sidious. Since I also think Sidious could take all three at once (although Koon is, I think, almost Sidious's equal - I know it makes NO SENSE, but I do), it seems feasible that Vader has a small chance - Vader at the height of his power. The battle technicalities, I know, do not lie parallel with this idea. This is not meant to sound fanboyish - I think Obi's better than Vader, for example, so he's not the best. I just think that he has a small chance at doing this. I'm not saying he will. I just think that maybe he isn't given the credit he deserves in this scenario - but then again, it seems that I am probably wrong. If I am, then I'm sorry to waste everyone's time.

Lord_Windu
I would say Vader is overwhelmed, for all the reasons mentioned above.

Bobafetty
I believe Vader would win. People on this forum immensly underestamate Vader and it's time for me to stick up for him. Vader is very powerful both with the saber and the force. Vader may be slow but everyone has their weakness'.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Sorry, maybe my logic seems skewed, but I think Vader is better than Sidious. Since I also think Sidious could take all three at once (although Koon is, I think, almost Sidious's equal - I know it makes NO SENSE, but I do), it seems feasible that Vader has a small chance - Vader at the height of his power. The battle technicalities, I know, do not lie parallel with this idea. This is not meant to sound fanboyish - I think Obi's better than Vader, for example, so he's not the best. I just think that he has a small chance at doing this. I'm not saying he will. I just think that maybe he isn't given the credit he deserves in this scenario - but then again, it seems that I am probably wrong. If I am, then I'm sorry to waste everyone's time.

Your Member Title needs to be changed.

Bobafetty
Hey shut up! His title is fine leave him alone! mad

Lord Neix
Have Vader and Plokoon ever fought?

Bobafetty
I don't recall.

Darth Plagues
I agree with Bobafetty, I think alot underestimate Darth Vader.

Bobafetty
yah. he is very good. You forget he beat Luke up good on ESB.

Bobafetty
so he's awesome if he can do that. Luke is very talented

Fishy
Luke in ESB had hardly any training thats not impressive at all....

Vader may have been powerful but he could not have beaten those three, with or without his suit... He would lose

Bobafetty
If only we could see it with our own eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.