you vote: Best Villin Ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh22
Who is the greatest villain in spider man world is it?
Venom
sand man
Rhino
or king pin

fruits
why did you limit it down to those 4?? Rhino sucks

Doc Ock
Those are the worst choices ever.

Anyway Doc Ock and Green Goblin are the best.

fruits
vulture

SnakeEyes
for me, it is Venom...

spencerspider
green goblin just like a rival man

Josh22
Those were the one that were just off the top of my head.

jinzin
BIG WHEEL!

thundercracker
Originally posted by jinzin
BIG WHEEL!

laughing out loud

venom smile big grin smile

pr1983
Green Goblin... obviously... Doc Ock a very close second...

snehin
i vote venom!!

snehin
if there was green goblin then him and doc oc then venom

Gen-117
Carnage? Scorpion? Electro? Shocker?

Venom for me, then Ock, then Green Goblin

Doc Ock
The big three: Doc Ock,Green Goblin and Venom.

VeNoIIvII
who is the best villin ever????

Doc Ock
Venom
Green Goblin
Hob Goblin
Shocker
Vulture
Sandman
Carnage
Black Cat
Lizard

I know all the villins arnt on this list......so if your favorite isnt on here then just tell who it is below...I listed what i thought would be peoples favorites.....

Doc Ock
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t345073.html

Endenkton
Ock and Green Goblin are the best.

Such evil bastards.

el barto_1
with out a doubt shocker, atleast hees the coolest

fruits
vulture

fruits
http://www.falkenheim.de/sebastian/vulture.gif

Doc Ock
How is Vulture the greatest???

An 80 year old geriatric old geezer on green bird wings.Terrifying.

Spideys Sister
LOL so true!
Venom Sandman and carnage!
They kick ass!

VeNoIIvII
I know there already is one Doc Ock...thanks for that....but his list of villins sucks.....i thought this one would be better....(thanks for stating the obvious tho, we all can read.... laughing )

Doc Ock
The fact I had to state the obvious shows how redundant this thread is laughing

Btw it's 'Villain' not 'Villin' wink

Mr Venom
I vote Venom smile

VeNoIIvII
Yea i know..once again the obvious is stated..man you should win a reward or something laughing

Zod4Life
Venom is my second favorite villain but I voted for him because Doc Ock wasn't on the list.If I were Venom I'd use my power for good and I'd never let the symbiote take control of me.At least I'd try to control it the best I can.

fruits
harder then it sounds buddy

Nataku8188
The ultimate spider-man villain is Green Goblin. He toasted Gwen Stacy, back when that happened, killing character like that was wayyyyyyyy rare. He toasted her like WOAH!

Ock is a great villain, but I have to say he is tied with Venom, both have probably put an equal amount of friction into Spidey's life. Hell, if Venom had never existed, there would've never been Carnage.

fruits
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
I know there already is one Doc Ock...thanks for that....but his list of villins sucks.....i thought this one would be better....(thanks for stating the obvious tho, we all can read.... laughing )
we can all read, yet we obviously all can't spell villain.

VULTURE!

fruits
vulture

Doc Ock
Fruits you have Goblins in your sig and avatar.

And yet you vote for the bald geezer on bird wings???

What gives??

Mainstream
Originally posted by el barto_1
with out a doubt shocker, atleast hees the coolest
I like Shocker too, but I'm more of an Electro fan myself

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
LOL so true!
Venom Sandman and carnage!
They kick ass!
don't forget Scorpion and Spider Slayers...they give him quite a bit of trouble.

Doc Ock
The Spider Slayers haven't given Spidey trouble in years.

Mainstream
that could change....they made the sentinels cool

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by fruits
we can all read, yet we obviously all can't spell villain.

VULTURE!

laughing

Nataku8188
You, your atrocious grammar is almost enough to make me kill myself.

Symbiotica
... I cannot.... even comment... on these choices.... eyes... hurt.... get that Kryptonite away...from meeeeee................

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You, your atrocious grammar is almost enough to make me kill myself.

c'mon.... just a couple more spelling mistakes.... PLEASE!

doctorstrongbad
There are a lot of great bad guys on the list so it was hard to pick one. Except for the Black Cat, she's not really a bad guy.

Josh22

Scoobless
no one has caused Spidey more grief than Osbourne.... he's the greatest of his villains... he isn't the most powerful or even the most physically dangerous... but he gets behind the mask and f**ks up Petey's real life as much as, if not more than, his costumed life

fruits
first of all.............Vulture

2nd of all, i say this should be merged with the other, favortie villain thread.

Paola
it's about the greatest, not your favorite.

Best? maybe

doctorstrongbad
Good call Paola. I would have to break it up between old school and new school. Old school would be Doc Ock or Green Goblin. New school has to be Venom.

Metalmanx
Dude. Venom and/or Carnage. Easily.

I don't even understand how Doc Ock is considered. He's a pretty good villian, but he shouldn't be one of his greatest foes.

Venom, Carnage, Sandman, Green Goblin, Electro, Kingpin, and then perhaps Doc Ock. With Chameleon right behind him.

Mainstream
Shocker duuu (just kidding)

VeNoIIvII
Yea i agree , but she is kindof a menace (i guess just liek SPidy smile )

Mainstream
Mysterio is the most menacing...he's got a glass ball for a head for crying out loud.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I don't even understand how Doc Ock is considered. He's a pretty good villian, but he shouldn't be one of his greatest foes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/ock1.jpg

Doc Ock
Mysterio is alot more menacing than Vulture will ever be.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Mysterio is alot more menacing than Vulture will ever be.

okay.

VeNoIIvII
I new i forgot a popular one..lol..i forgot to put Mysterio......But does mysterio have any powers?? I never read the comics so i have no clue...I thought he just had inventions or somehting like that...???

GGgrievous725
why does everyone continue to make who is your fave villian threads ive seen like 11 of these things frankly uts kinda annoying

Next Venom_girl
Mysterio a.k.a. Fishbowl head, has no powers- he just has lots of special-effect movie gadgets and lots of prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GGgrievous725

my gosh your stupid dock ock is like spideys greatest foe of all time man he ruled the sinister six and gave spidey more trouble then basically anybody else did mad

Zod4Life
Doc Ock is to cool.He takes the cake for me and I'd like to see him return in a future Spider-Man movie.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Doc Ock is to cool.He takes the cake for me and I'd like to see him return in a future Spider-Man movie.

You will cool

Mainstream
Originally posted by Doc Ock
You will cool

indeed

Zod4Life
It would be nice to see the Insidious Six in a Spider-Man movie but the movie would have to be well over 3 hours long.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zod4Life
It would be nice to see the Insidious Six in a Spider-Man movie but the movie would have to be well over 3 hours long.

yeah Doc Ock, Sandman, Electro, Scorpion, Vulture and Green Goblin would be great members.

Zod4Life
Agreed. smile yes

munkiesarus
Well, even if a mod decides to close this thread, I must say the Green Goblin.

Sure, his death's and reincarnations are hella annoying, but honestly, he's the craziest villain of them all. I mean, everytime something zany happens, like the return of Papa and Mama Parker, the Green Goblin ends up being behind it!

And if you can trace a lot of Peter's troubled history back to ol' GG...well, that's the defintion of a true villain. Green Goblin's goal? To make Spider-Man's life HELL. And he accomplished that one for quite a while, on more than one occaision. Nice one, Norman. or Harry. Or anything psychopath who's filled the boots of GG.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Yea i agree , but she is kindof a menace (i guess just liek SPidy smile )

What the ****? Worst spelling ever!
What the f**k?

Green Goblin or Venom.

spencerspider
green goblin is sorta spiderman's rival , he dont want to fight ether one because it is norman or harry and he cares for them so it is tough on him.meaning that most of the time he isnt going to try to hurt them.venom hates spiderman and spiderman really doesnt care for eddie brock as much as harry or norman , thats why i think the green goblin is the best spidermsn villain ever

Freaky Zeeky
Vulture and Shocker are wack now.

Doc Ock
Hmmmm ok lets see if we can break down Spidey's 'big three' here:

Green Goblin: He gets impaled by his own glider.And is presumed dead.Does he go after Spidey again?? No.He goes to europe,lets his son die,makes a clone,joins a cult,tries to make Peter his son.Does EVERYTHING except try and kill Spider-Man.

Doctor Octopus: The first villain to defeat and humiliate Spider-Man.And to unmask him too.He forms villainous groups to destroy the wall crawler,threatens New York with atomic bombs,nuclear weapons,extortion,city wide panic and mass murder.Starts gang wars,tries to marry into Peter's family for inheritance of nuclear facilities,beats Black Cat within an inch of her life and then returns to finish the job,has back stabbed more criminals than he has had hot dinners,Nearly blew up the Daily Bugle.This guy stays up nights thinking of new ways to do evil.

Venom: Eddie Brock was a loser who blamed Spider-Man for losing his job,apartment etc.He goes to committ suicide but gets bonded with the symbiote.So he becomes a creature called Venom who is a powerful version of Eddie Brock who still blames Spider-Man for his loserness and proclaims himself a hero of the people despite the fact Spidey has saved more lives and stopped more criminals than anyone else in New York.He has a fetish for eating brains and spawns a son called Carnage.

Now tell me if any of those facts are untrue.And if so prove me wrong otherwise.

Who is the REAL villain of the piece??? A villain who does not obsess over Spider-Man but still manages to screw with the wall crawler and at the same time threaten all of New York.

Doctor Octopus wears the king super villain crown here.

spencerspider
its whoever you like i would say becuz u like ock u dont say as much good to other villains
i say gg there were alot and i like gg so i say he is the best.venom was probably the toughest challenge for him

Doc Ock
Originally posted by spencerspider
its whoever you like i would say becuz u like ock u dont say as much good to other villains
i say gg there were alot and i like gg so i say he is the best.venom was probably the toughest challenge for him

And what has Venom done that is any tougher than what Ock has done???

What I said above is all FACT.

Like I said prove me wrong otherwise.I'm all up for a debate wink

spencerspider
ya well i think he was just like spiderman and spiderman hadnt ever faced somone like that.he had fought othe rpeople but this was just an evil him thats what i was trying to say

Doc Ock
Venom never threatened millions of innocents because Venom is like some warped anti-hero.

Anybody he has hurt or killed are usually criminals themselves.

Octavius hurts and threatens millions of innocents because he can and because he enjoys it.He is an arrogant,power hungry,manical,scheming,back stabbing and clever bastard.

spencerspider
well ya u got a point but im not for venom as the best im saying that green goblin might be because of all the emotion of peter in their fights

Doc Ock
Oh I agree Green Goblin is definitely the most emotional villain Spidey has.No doubt.

But Octavius has struck close to home with Peter too.He was involved in the death of Betty Brant's brother,Captain Stacy and he tried to marry Aunt May for her inheritance.Ock nearly became Peter's uncle!!!!

Now there is a villain with the best of both worlds.Gets personal with the hero and also causes havoc on a city wide scale too.

*Wipes away a tear* Ock is the man wink big grin

spencerspider
lol well ya i didnt know who betty bryant was and i forgot about almost marrying aunt may well ya green goblin is most emothional but ock is just evil so ya i see ur point

Doc Ock
Ock has shown emotion once or twice in his time.

All the villains have.Except for Carnage.He's just too crazy lol.

spencerspider
ya i never liked carnage to tell you thre truth

doctorstrongbad
I think most people like venom just because he is like the *evil spider-man* I think Doc Ock is a smarter bad guy. I also like the lizard and sandman because I always thought they were cool. If we are doing a fact based discussion then Doc Ock gets my vote.

Scarletspider36
ur forgeting carnage he's stronger than venom and he has killed the most innocents

Psycho 28
I think Carnage.

Doc Ock
Your last two choices are ridiculous.

Anyway I vote Carnage.He's undiluted insanity.

doctorstrongbad
Next time can you give us some more choices? Four is very low when talking about all of Spider-man's bad guys.

WAF3001
It's all about Just a Guy Named Joe!

Scarecrow756
Without a shadow of a dought my favourite Spider-man villains are Doc-Ock, Venom and Green Goblin.

DigiMark007
The Looter!

Crappy-ass villian from Amazing #3? (somewhere in the 30's). Respect the crappiness...more time for Petey to mack on Gwen and M.J. And, let's be honest, that's more important than saving the world any day.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.