Infinity Empire vs. Sith Empire vs. Separatists vs. OT Empire vs. NJO Republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth L. Dipsit
I might really be going out on a limb here. Sorry if this seems ridiculous. I just think this would be a cool war, with all of the most powerful governments and armies of all time fighting (tell me if I forgot any). I would like to see large-scale fights between the Jedi and Sith (I know that the Separatists are obviously much worse than the Infinity Empire, as is the OT Empire, but this is a melee war). Also, the Sith Empire refers to the empire under Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow.

Tactics are important, as well as numbers, firepower, and technology.

Fishy
Infinite empire..

Infinite fleet, billions of troops all empowered with the force.. It would either be them or the Sith empire, but i'm just guessing infinite empire here, besides those guys were smart and would probably have some technology that the others couldn't even dream of

Nai Fohl
I agree with Fishy here.

Darth L. Dipsit
Most likely. Thanks for the good responses. Much appreciated. However, assume that all of these armies and navies are concentrated in one system in one big battle and the Death Star cannot attack the planet with the armies fighting on it (it's become a battle of pure power).

Also, the Rakata are plague-ridden. Any takers? Anyone?

Fishy
Well seeing as the plague entered at the end of their empire when their connection to the force was already weakening their army's on the ground are going to beat everybody but the Sith.

Their fleets will still be able to make the others pay for attacking them but I think that the OT Empire fleet will win that war, because of superior technology, besides without the force the Rakatan are just screwed.

In this case however I'm saying the ground goes to the Sith and the space to the OT Empire, who will have heavy casualty's from all forces and will lose when Sadow throws a star at them...

In the end the True Sith win

HimoKun
I believe on the ground it really comes to the Sith Empire and the NJO Republic if the Rakatan aren't at there full power. Ehy do you say? Cuz they're the only ones with lightsaber wielders. The sky battle is between the Empire and the Infinite Empire, and I believe the Rakatan pull this off. And then there's the Separatists. What are they in? Nothing since everyone else will gang up on them since everyone hates them.

Fishy
I don't think the Rakatan will pull it off in the space battle, they are not powerful enough for it anymore. I don't know how damaging the plague is but from what is described it worked fast and it was incredibly dangerous. The plague would definitely hurt them, their numbers will be a lot smaller. I don't think the Rakatan fleet is in their best condition at that time. The casualty's amongst them will be enormous and i'm pretty sure that the Empire can pull it off. But okay thats debatable.

The gruond however isn't...

the NJO Republic has a few Jedi but not as much Sith as the Sith Empire did and most of their Jedi aren't as powerful as the most powerful of the Sith. The Rakatan could win before the plague because they had amazing force powers and billions of force users, but NJO winning from the Sith? Heavily doubt it. They don't have the numbers in the force to pull something like that off

Darth L. Dipsit
I just wanted to say that I hate the Separatists - they give off a sneaky, cowardly aura, and, for some reason, I hate them. Just like HimoKun said.

By the way, Fishy, good point. You make an excellent argument.

Bobafetty
This is a good thread Dipsit but I need to make a suggestion. You should of had some alliances. Very good thread though, I applaud your creativety.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Fishy
I don't think the Rakatan will pull it off in the space battle, they are not powerful enough for it anymore. I don't know how damaging the plague is but from what is described it worked fast and it was incredibly dangerous. The plague would definitely hurt them, their numbers will be a lot smaller. I don't think the Rakatan fleet is in their best condition at that time. The casualty's amongst them will be enormous and i'm pretty sure that the Empire can pull it off. But okay thats debatable.

The gruond however isn't...

the NJO Republic has a few Jedi but not as much Sith as the Sith Empire did and most of their Jedi aren't as powerful as the most powerful of the Sith. The Rakatan could win before the plague because they had amazing force powers and billions of force users, but NJO winning from the Sith? Heavily doubt it. They don't have the numbers in the force to pull something like that off

I never said that NJO would win. I said that it would be between them.

Gryn Jabar
Worst comes to worst Infinite Empire uses Kamikaze, gets control of the sky, and once that happens, well, everyone is ****ed.

Bobafetty
lol.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Bobafetty
This is a good thread Dipsit but I need to make a suggestion. You should of had some alliances. Very good thread though, I applaud your creativety.

Thanks, Boba. The only reason that I didn't have the Alliances was because they all either lost or became a more powerful army. So, instead of the Rebel Alliance, I picked the New Republic because it is a more developed form of the Alliance, and I wannted the best of the best.

However, now that I think of it, I believe I DID miss some Alliances. Thanks for the input, man.

Darth Crazo
I have to go with the good guys. Republic

Fishy
Originally posted by HimoKun
I never said that NJO would win. I said that it would be between them.

I know, sorry if my reply seemed harsh or anything but I just wanted to make clear that I don't think that NJO has a chance in hell of winning

Emperor Revan
Infinite Empire collapsed on itself because no one could control the Star Forge. With Lord Revan controlling the Star Forge, and all his forces I think the Sith Empire would win.

Fishy
Its the Old sith Empire during Ragnos and Sadow their time, not Revan his time who never controlled the True Sith in the first place, well not for as far as we know anyways

Emperor Revan
Whoops, uh I knew that...

I give it to the OT Empire then.

Fishy
Ground and Space?

Darth Crazo
the NJO Republic would win. Hands down.

Fishy
And why is that?

Darth Plagues
The NJO Republic, because of their technology over the Sith Empire, Seperatist, and OT Empire. I'm not really educated on the Infinity Empire(could someone send me info in a private message), Though Revan would put up a good fight with his military tactics, which would allow him to probably beat the Seperatist, but not sure about the OT Empire. They have the Death Star. The New Republic...spawned from the Rebel Alliance has seen action over 40 years(correct me if wrong) and their adrenaline is still pumping, so in turn the New Republic would win... Happy Dance

Fishy
25 years, the rebel alliance had been fighting for at the most 25 years by ROTJ probably less...

And the republic Alliance ran mostly, sneak attacks hitting them were it hurts but where they are not facing real fleets. They always avoided fighting like that becuase they would lose. Their numbers were to small their ships less powerful... The Empire was a lot more powerful then the rebel alliance

Kun-ni Habeo
agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.