Anakin's father revealed!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robin Darkside
I'm sorry, made you look. There is no father

astrofan428
...hate...........anger..........urges............must.........resist...........want........blood.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Robin Darkside
fear leads to anger
anger leads to hate
hate leads to suffering

astrofan428
.........suffering...........good..............hate.................unleash..............
...on.................Robin..............Darkside..............anger.............death
.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................

Lord Yoda
I wonder who was Yoda's language teacher? laughing

Robin Darkside
Dont give in to hate, that leads to the darkside

ShadowKing
chimpdisappointed I am...

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Lord Yoda
I wonder who was Yoda's language teacher? laughing Yomama.

green dude
fear leads to anger
anger leads to hate
hate leads to suffering im on the darkside this summa i going to get another bad sun burn and all i can say is i am suffering :sad: why must they test they have must kill em i will muhaha who is his father the force lol laughing or was it someone of the Jedi consil nah they are to old and weird stick out tongue

Mist
i give you one slap for making this thread......id give you another, but since you didnt say 'it was palpatine' i give you one.

Ken Kenobi
If you don't have anything productive to add to the forums, don't start new threads.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.