spidey & wolverine vs aquaman & namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick24
this fight takes place on land.

Creshosk
Aquaman and namor. . .

Hell just Aquaman could take this.

Spidey and Wolvie got nothing against psychic powers.

K3VIL
He don't even need to use his psy powers.He's hella stronger, once punch or a backhand will send both them outta New York City.

Creshosk
Originally posted by K3VIL
He don't even need to use his psy powers.He's hella stronger, once punch or a backhand will send both them outta New York City. Well I wanted to avoid anyone saying something about spider's spidersense and speed agility etc. . .

I'm not going to argue the point, but that's why I jumped to the psychic powers first, to avoid the physical argument all together.

DigiMark007
Yeah, if Aquaman didn't have telepathy, it would be a decent fight. As it stands, Wolvie could block telepathy probably (adamantium skull combined with his weapon x training, I once saw it written that he could block telepathy), but not Spidey...and Wolverine couldn't take this fight himself.

Take the telepathy away, and Spidey could harass and avoid, and set them up for Wolvie to take down. So sans mind-rape, I'd give the fight to Spiderine.

-DM

Superherovandal
No without telepathy Aquaman lifted a portion of San Francisco. He has that magic water hand thingy too.

DigiMark007
hmmm...ok. Didn't know as much as I thought about Aquaman then. Not much of a JLA fan (I thought he was a weak-ass Superman type, who was good in water and had some telepathy). Anyway, opinion changed.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.