Darth reven verse malek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Neix
I think reven would win

Bobafetty
Revan would win. It would be a good fight though

Gryn Jabar
Are you an idiot Neix?

Bobafetty
No need to get mad. He's just experimenting with different threads. No need to call names..............yet. He'll get used to it he hasent made many threads.

Gryn Jabar
Uhh Bobafetty, have you played KOTOR?

Bobafetty
Yes and I agree that this thread is kinda bad but we don't need to get too nasty. (sorry if that sounds abit gay). But your totally right Jabar, KOTOR is the main source behind this fight.

Gryn Jabar
Yeah, but really. People should do SOME research before posting. I know I came as harsh, but this fight has been done. Revan kicked his ass all over the galaxy.

Bobafetty
lol

Darth Mantis
Revan...

Human Vader
hey i got a good idea for a new thread! mace windu vs palpatine!!!!!!

itll be a good fight man

Darth Mantis
I never thought of that...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!

WE KNOW WHO YOU THINK WOULD WIN, CUZ WE READ IT THE FIRST 373029847238947230789 TIMES YOU MADE THIS THREAD!

Thanks dude. Happy Dance

Lord Neix
How is this a bad thread?

Gryn Jabar
Because:
A) Its already happened.
B) You display an amazing lack of SW knowlege, and make no attempt to try to enlarge it.

xxxpoppunker182
revn would win just because well have you beaten KOTOR? and he was way more powerful and skilled in combat than malek

Human Vader
i dont think you get it either, revan wasnt just more powerful than malak, HE BEAT HIS ASS ON THE STAR FORGE

kthnxbai

Bobafetty
DING DING DING. This round goes to REVAN!

Fishy
No shit, sherlock...

Lord Mader
Sorry i got to say Malak if u said the good revan ya he would win. Malak got stronger than Revan ever since the republic captured. DArk Revan would lose but the good Revan would win

Fishy
How the hell? I've finished Kotor as the Dark Side and still kicked his ass...

Darth Crazo
Yoda would so kill both of them

Fishy
You really are insane... Please just try thinking next time before you finish your reply

Human Vader
i think mader means the dark revan from before KOTOR, and the malak during KOTOR. Malak states that he had become more powerful than revan was when he was dark lord of the sith. its also stated that revan became a lot stronger after his mind was wiped. i could actually see malak from KOTOR giving pre KOTOR revan a good fight

xxxpoppunker182
malak neevr became more powereful than revan if you played the game malak was been a pussy and fired at revans ship while revan was about to kill 5 jedi

Human Vader
i did play the game ***** and i know what happened

maybe if youd actually pay attention to the characters in the game rather than just be all hyped over the action youd see that.

see theres malak before KOTOR and theres Revan before KOTOR

then theres malak during KOTOR and revan during KOTOR.

with me so far? ill give you a chance to read that and look up whatever words you dont know. ok got it? good

id rate them accordingly, 10 being the highest

Malak before KOTOR-4
Malak during KOTOR- 7
Revan before KOTOR- 6
Revan during KOTOR- 10

get it now? if you cant count that high ill try and explain it differently alright?

Fishy
Well that is Malak his statement, the Jedi council obviously did not think so. Revan did not think so otherwise he would have killed Malak already... I don't really trust Malak on this

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth Crazo
Yoda would so kill both of them
What are you talking about?

xxxpoppunker182
so are we talkin about revan before kotor? or are we talkin about malak and revan at the end of kotor? or what well nevermind either way revan kicks malaks ass

Mr. Awesome
reven would win and malek will lose and palpatine beats mace mearly because anakin is a douche and u guys have to stop complaining and soundling like little girls.. you can be a star wars fan w/o being a geek

Darth_Glentract
Mr. Awsome, just as a pointer for the future, please do not "dig-up" threads from a long time ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.