Fav Superman Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
Who's you fav?

Crazymaniac
MONGUL IS AWESOME

Zod4Life
General Zod and Cyborg Superman.

Can someone post a picture of Zod?

ImmortalOne
Lex all the way baby !!!

Normal human ........ But endless tactics...

Mainstream
Darkseid....he's DC Apoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazymaniac
i like Mongul ahahahha

Mainstream
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
i like Mongul ahahahha

I like he was kicking Supes as on Justice League unlimited

pr1983
Lex, Doomsday or Bizarro...

Mainstream
Metallo.

TMACalicious
Lex Luthor by a mile.

That guy seems to have an endless number of dirty tricks up his damn sleeve to try overpower Supes.

DarthLazious
Darkseid all the way.

ImmortalOne
Lex Luthor all the way.......... I prefer him Afro-American though !!

Snowbeast
Zod then Luthor and Bizarro. I prefer villians who can give Superman a challenge without being mindless brutes like Doomsday was. I always liked the brotherly connection that Bizarro had with Supes.

supremthor
Darkseid used the shit..............................but DC fU,cked up and turned Darkseid into a ***** that everyone can defeat.....so as of now the coolest superman villain is luther cuss his the only able to get under supes skine.

Darth Macabre
Zod, Luthor, Darkseid, then Mongul. There all amazing villains.

Darkseid and Luthor....i love luthor's endless pursuit of him and the way he keeps trying to come up with better technology to defeat him...luthor and luthorcorp represents the pinnacle of human technology

Darkseid is just Darkseid, bigger and stronger than superman...a formidable enemy

Red Superfly
Luthor, but only because all the others are lame.

Superman 24
Human villian is Lex, but other has to be Darkseid.

Fanboy
Doomsday is his worst villian because unlike all those other guys they can not kill him with a punch.

Superman 24
Darksied, is the best one, and has better stories, with Superman, and so does lex, instead of rampaging, Dooms day.

pr1983
cerebral villains are usually the best, but supes and doomsday kicking seven shades out of each other is also cool...

Grammaton
Lex Luthor - He has an effect on Superman like no other villain...He knows exactly what makes the Man of Steel tick.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Grammaton
Lex Luthor - He has an effect on Superman like no other villain...He knows exactly what makes the Man of Steel tick.

his super heart!

Fanboy
Doomsday because he can actually trade blows with Superman. Can Lex Luthor just go up to Superman punch Superman and expect it to hurt him? Can Metallo without kryptonite heart even make Superman budge? Doomsday proves to be Supermans best villian.

pr1983
Originally posted by Fanboy
Doomsday because he can actually trade blows with Superman. Can Lex Luthor just go up to Superman punch Superman and expect it to hurt him? Can Metallo without kryptonite heart even make Superman budge? Doomsday proves to be Supermans best villian.

Not neccessarily... Lex can do what nobody else can... turn the public against Superman... he's powerful in his own way...

Spelljammer
I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Bizzaro, people that refer to themself in the third person are just cool. And furthermore Bizzaro isn't so much evil as he is niave. The poor guy is either a lonely clone, a lost alien trying to find his way home, or otherwise just a misunderstood behemoth. This however disturbed me when I read some 1930s comics where Bizzaro still had his niave personality, but the fascist Superman of yesteryear treated him like a souless entity and just pounded him into oblivous or tricked him into commiting suicide..

thezenbrawler
should have had imperiex on there

eleveninches
Lex. THe appeal of lex has always been that he doesnt have any super powers, but he's still really dangerous

eleveninches
1.Lex
2.Darkseid
3.Zod
4.Gog
5.Doomsday
6.Brainiac

Jargon343
Cyborg Superman should be on there. He blew away an entire city, not many SUpes bad guys can say that.

Doomsday is cool too, especially the most recent story with him where he ended up helping superman...it was pretty sad at the end when Dooms decided to go back to being a monster to make things right.

Mainstream
Toy man and Metallo could be cool villians....maybe...sort of...but Toyman would have to be amped up.

eleveninches
Toyman is SCARY.

Mainstream
Originally posted by eleveninches
Toyman is SCARY.

yeah..nothing scarier than a grown man that plays with Toys...but serious he could be a cool villain...high tech toys of death..but I doubt he'd have enough pull to only villain in the movie...maybe him and Parasite...

eleveninches
He's a pedophile, isnt he?

Mainstream
Originally posted by eleveninches
He's a pedophile, isnt he?

I thought he was white...just kidding...I don't know...but he's a child at heart..some maybe he is.

eleveninches
I think they mentionned him being a pedo in one of the recent superman or action comics issues

Jargon343
Originally posted by pr1983
Not neccessarily... Lex can do what nobody else can... turn the public against Superman... he's powerful in his own way...

Cyborg did that too.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Jargon343
Cyborg did that too.

Cyborg! Boo Yah...oh wait wrong Cyborg right?

Jargon343
Cyborg is probably Supes most powerful bad guy I think. That's why they've had him stuck in the phantom zone for years now, because he's so powerful it's hard to write a convincing way for supes to beat him.

JediMasterLuke5
I would say Imperiex even though you didnt mention him. Imperiex could kill almost anyone.

Bicnarok
not really a villiant but the "Martian Manhunter" battle was one of my favourites.

FistOfThe North
Lex, baby..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.