Mace verse GG alternate story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Neix
In the senate room. General greivous is talking with Nute Gunray. ''I hope the plans are ready vice roy, it would be very dissapointing to hear they were not ready.'' general greivous declared.'' Yes my lord they are alomost ready.'' Gunray replied. ''excelent.'' Just then, Mace Windu walked into the room.''General Greivous what a surprise.'' Mace barked out. And he force jumped into the air right for the General. Greivous flipped out his lightsabers and paried Maces attack. Mace letting vaapad flow through him jumped and lunged at the General. Greivous cought Mace off gaurd and cut off his hand and Mace let out a scream of teror. Switching his lightsaber to the other hand Mace front flipped over greivous catching him off gaurd and stabbed him with his lightsaber. Making sure the General was dead Mace ran out of the room to find Yoda. After Mace`s hand was replaced with a robotic one he took on another mision with three other jedi to capture Chancleor Palpatine.

Bobafetty
Although I like Grievous, Mace wouldn't get his hand choped of by him, he's to weak. Sure he's great in the cartoon but he isn't as good on the movie.

Lord Neix
It could happen

Bobafetty
Ya it could I suppose now that I think about it. Grievous is very talented with the sabers. If only he had the force he'd be the ultimate jedi.

Lord Neix
Yup

Fishy
Mace will not get his hand cut off, we also have a story thread already... You can post it in there if you want, its a lot easier to keep track of all story's then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.