so who taught Yoda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spekdah
anyone know?

Lord Neix
all it says is that yoda was taught at the jedi temple

green dude
No one knows hopefully in prequal will tell but Lord Neix he was trained in Jedi temple and on the site it dosn't say who he really is or where he's from stick out tongue

Lord Yoda
ditto

cad
i dont know really but just remember he lived intill 900 so he could of learent all the jedi skills him self.

archive monitor
bontu sitmus trained yoda.its in my fact file. hes the same species as yoda but hes orange

Leafar
Originally posted by archive monitor
bontu sitmus trained yoda.its in my fact file. hes the same species as yoda but hes orange

Who trained Bontu Sitmus?

green dude
bontu sitmus ? who's he how do know this ? tell the people and me yeash you are almost as smart as the short green guy

matreid
Nobody knows. I doubt we'll ever learn.

Violinmanik
Losho Yik taught Bontu Sitmus the orange whil.

[email protected] for anymore questions on this subject.

Jesse

calvin44
yoda wasnt a whill, so bontu was either not the same race as yoda, or not a whill.

Council#13
whills are made up creatures by supershadow. damn him mad. He tries to make fools of us all

overlord
There was a SW story named "journal of the whills" made by Lucas.
Nothing ever indicated that they meant Yoda's species with that.. In fact; Yoda was still far from being made up by then.

As for topic; nobody knows, not even Lucas.

Council#13
Lucas sucks at making movies, but he has a massive imagination

exanda kane
True. he's a visionary director, but he's crap working with actors (bores them to death) and thats complmented by his dodgy writing.

Tangible God
If only you could get Peter Jackson to remake SW.

exanda kane
Ahhh. indeed.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

calvin44
Originally posted by Tangible God
If only you could get Peter Jackson to remake SW.
but then you might wind up with hairy-footed jedi.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Violinmanik
Losho Yik taught Bontu Sitmus the orange whil.

[email protected] for anymore questions on this subject.

Jesse

Supershadowed!

SpyCspider
^ laughing You Got Supershadowed!

It's comforting to see to this day and age, people are still following him like a cult leader

Tangible God
Originally posted by calvin44
but then you might wind up with hairy-footed jedi. I'd prefer that to: "No it's because I'm so in love with you."

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by exanda kane
True. he's a visionary director, but he's crap working with actors (bores them to death) and thats complmented by his dodgy writing.

You are complaining about his writing? He wrote all 6 Star Wars films.

Captain REX
Why are you bumping this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.