Yoda/Palpatine/ROTS Obi-Wan vs. Exar Kun and Darth Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
Happy Dance

Bobafetty
Yoda's team

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah - this kind of seems a little bit like overkill. Or maybe I'm wrong. I mean, Exar Kun is good, but I don't think he can take Yoda and Palpatine.

Fishy
Bandon charges Obi and he should win that one...

Exar faces Yoda and Sidious. Yoda will be very hard Sidious will be a distraction if Exar moves fast he might be able to win this one...

Just strike down Sidious before those two have a real chance at working together, if he manages to take out Sidious fast he should be able to win

Emperor Revan
You give Bandon WAY too much credit. He had less than a year of Sith training, and he was pretty young when he left so he wasn't a Jedi master. Sure he faced some Jedi and won but who knows how strong they were?

Fishy
He became the apprentice of Malak out of thousands... He defeated a lot of Jedi and they had to be powerful because he was the apprentice of the Dark Lord of a very powerful Sith.

Many people give Maul credit for what he has done, Bandon is a lot more impressive then Maul is... Bandon would defeat Obi Wan, also he had two and a half years of Sith training, 1 year training under the Dark Lord himself. He also had years of Jedi training. He beat every sith in the accademy and was seen as an amazing duellist. Most people think he will surpass Malak some time in the future, not to far away. The republic just needs to fall first.

I mean the guy is amazing just because he's a weak fool in Kotor doesn't mean he is weak. I mean he was facing Revan... Everybody lost from Revan

Emperor Revan
I know, but even in the game he wasn't much harder than an average Sith weakling, even the ones in the Sith Academy. He wasn't even much harder than Bastila. He's inexperienced, rash, and arrogant. Sure he's good, and might beat an average Master but Maul or Obi would somke his ass really fast. Maul defeats Jedi Masters, Obi defeats a Sith Lord and outsmarts another. Bandon has killed some jedi, which isn't too impressive since most average Jedi were the ones that died on the Star Forge to those 3 Acolytes.

Darth Crazo
Why would Yoda fight alongside Palpatine? Anyway they would win.

Darth Somebody
Fishy, are you always so critical of anything opposing Revan or precious Yoda? I swear, every time Palpatine's name is mentioned, you're off insulting him. Considering how the entire movie franchise is based off of his manipulations - and that he DID takeover the galaxy - I kinda think he's more powerful than you give him credit for.

Not to mention. Y'know in your video games where Revan can be slashed with a lightsabre and NOT die - also with their handy medpacks? lol this is ridiculous. Revan, in the video games, especially during combat, gets slashed by lightsabres. And doesn't die - whereas those who typically get slashed once in the proper location die instantly.

You're comparing his excellence in video-game combat versus the more realistic movies and books.

Darth_Glentract
the reason they can be hit and lose health and not die is because they cant block you dumb@ss.

Still thinkin about the fight.

Darth Somebody
I'm referring to when such as the Revan vs. Malak fight. I've played the games and have seen others do it as well. If Malak strikes Revan with a lightsabre - and Revan fails to block - he only loses health instead of losing a limb or dying.

In the movies - if you get hit in the chest with a lightsabre - you die. In the video games, this is not the case. It's just truly not possible to compare the two.

Darth Somebody
Originally posted by Fishy
Bandon charges Obi and he should win that one...

Exar faces Yoda and Sidious. Yoda will be very hard Sidious will be a distraction if Exar moves fast he might be able to win this one...

Just strike down Sidious before those two have a real chance at working together, if he manages to take out Sidious fast he should be able to win

If Yoda is "very hard", I doubt that Sidious will be a "mere distraction", Fishy. Yoda and Palpatine are on about equal levels. If Yoda or Palpatine fanatics insist on saying that one is far greater from the other - they are wrong. Yoda and Palpatine both survived the fight. If anything, Palpatine did go on to control the galaxy - and Yoda went into exile.

Both Yoda or Sidious would defeat Bandon. If they both teamed up, then Revan would definately lose. But as for Revan fighting each one on one, I don't really know.

Darth L. Dipsit
Bandon, I think, would lose to Obi. He's a pretty powerful Sith, but I don't think he can beat Maul, which ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi, I think, could probably do. So, Darth Bandon would be owned, in my opinion, as by Darth Bender.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
I'm referring to when such as the Revan vs. Malak fight. I've played the games and have seen others do it as well. If Malak strikes Revan with a lightsabre - and Revan fails to block - he only loses health instead of losing a limb or dying.

In the movies - if you get hit in the chest with a lightsabre - you die. In the video games, this is not the case. It's just truly not possible to compare the two.

Your really are dumb. I said that the reason they dont die in one hit is because of game mechanics. It's imposible to block in KOTOR, so instead of having whoever swings first win they changed it to whoever runs out if health last wins. Try thinkin next time before you go on about such stupid questions.

sasee tiin
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Your really are dumb. I said that the reason they dont die in one hit is because of game mechanics. It's imposible to block in KOTOR, so instead of having whoever swings first win they changed it to whoever runs out if health last wins. Try thinkin next time before you go on about such stupid questions.

no, he is not stupid, he just tried to point out that you can't compare what's happening in KOTOR I & II with the movies an books, beaue of what you said Glentract.

Of course any Jedi orSith would die getting a light saber stuck through his chest!

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
If Yoda is "very hard", I doubt that Sidious will be a "mere distraction", Fishy. Yoda and Palpatine are on about equal levels. If Yoda or Palpatine fanatics insist on saying that one is far greater from the other - they are wrong. Yoda and Palpatine both survived the fight. If anything, Palpatine did go on to control the galaxy - and Yoda went into exile.

Both Yoda or Sidious would defeat Bandon. If they both teamed up, then Revan would definately lose. But as for Revan fighting each one on one, I don't really know.

Don't think so... Yoda has a different technique and is going to be harder to kill then Sidious is. And Sidious will start out with a lightsaber, his lightsaber technique sucks however and Exar would smoke his ass in seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.