Deathstroke vs. Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Deathstroke

vs.

Midnighter

Khellendros
Too close for me to call, so the fanboy in me breaks the tie and says Midnighter. big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
Too close for me to call, so the fanboy in me breaks the tie and says Midnighter. big grin

Man two of my all time fave characters. In a way Slade Wilson is Midnighters prototype. A soldier enhanced, faster, stronger, more intelligent.

http://deathstroke.biography.ms/

v

http://members.tripod.com/~rikmertens/image/midnighter.html

The Fanboy in me says midnighter as well

heres a pic of Slade (deathstroke)

whirlysplat
I think he'd win.

But it would be so....... close!

manjaro
there is little or no fanboy in me but i cant think of anyone save a hulk or superman level charcter who can utterly beat midnighter.(i mean just smash his face and call it a day type of ppl). anyone who is at his level or slightly above has no chance, they would have to really really outclass him to hand him his ass (like a hulk or superman). in StormWatch as the Weather man was explaining his abilites he said "he had a memory induction and neural implant in his head, a fights been run from a million angles before the throws one punch." this guy is the epitomy of a bad ass. slade is just gonna have to live with the fact that he got his ass beat by a butt pirate

whirlysplat
Something happened only half my reply came up.

long pig
Slade was doing the "think of a million way to act before acting" deal before Mid' was a tickle in his poppas left teste.

The original always beats the knock-off.

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
Slade was doing the "think of a million way to act before acting" deal before Mid' was a tickle in his poppas left teste.

The original always beats the knock-off.
Naaah. Majestic and Gladiator would own Supes.

long pig
You would say that, wouldn't you? big grin
I don't think it'd be an easy fight to judge, very very close.

But, I respect Slade's character more.

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
You would say that, wouldn't you? big grin

I speak only the truth. big grin

the Darkone
bump

complexbrother
I say Midnighter is an updated version of Slade. Mn'r wins this one 3 outa 5 times.

Prep-Man
Mids.

Lunacyde
Midnighter

cdtm
Slade wins.

Prep-Man
midnighter. im assuming we will see an encounter sooner rather than later.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
midnighter. im assuming we will see an encounter sooner rather than later.

That thing MN did to MM, Slade did that all the time to Wally. From the front. stick out tongue

Daredevil1
Originally posted by cdtm
That thing MN did to MM

Accept MN did not do anything to MM.

the Darkone
Slade, more experience and just better, imo!

srankmissingnin
No weapons, in a purely physical confrontation this is about as close to a dead even match as we will see in comic verses fight, but outside of pure h2h Deathstroke has pretty clear advantages. For instance he has a much more lethal and extensive arsenal of weaponry. This is essentially Bruce Wayne in a double breasted business suit vs Batman with standard gear. The winner is pretty obvious. Slade has grenades, automatic weaponry, his bo-staff fires power energy blasts. Alternatively Midnighter's standard gear is a combination of a normal bo-staff, shuriken and a assortment of blunt / edged weaponry. Midnighter is simply out classed.

Transmaniacon
most likely it would be a one punch and someone is knocked out fight,and i hate to say it. but Slade Wins

BruceSkywalker
is this DCnU versions or classic versions???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.