BloodLust Spider-man vs Rogues Gallery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
SM is in bloodlust mode, he doesn't hold back whatsoever, even if innocents get hurt.
He hunts down every single one of his rogues...how far does he get? (I didn't list them all, but add whoever you want)

Mysterio
Spot
black cat
Vulture
GreenGoblin
Scorpion
Punisher
Kraven
Lizard
Rhino
Venom
Doc Ock
Carnage

Oh, and he find Wolverine too....

DigiMark007
hmmm...he's facing them one-by-one and not together? But I'm assuming he doesn't get to heal back to 100% after each fight.

He'd make it far...but Goblin, Lizard, Venom...they'd get some shots in and would eventually slow Spidey down and make him hurt. I'd say he makes it to Venom...fairly evenly matched anyway, and Spidey would be sore and most likely wounded by that point.

-DM

CorderaMitchell
He could make it to Venom no problem, If he some how beats that, its on to carnage.

Scoobless
IF he goes back to 100% (as per all the other gauntlet type threads) then his first major challenge would be Venom... if he beats Venom he should be able to use similar tactics on Carnage...... all the other guys on this list are only alive just now because Spider-Man doesn't believe in killing

CorderaMitchell
I don't know, Would if Wolverine is a special guest combatant after say Dock Ock eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.