krea verse darth sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Neix
I say it would be close but krea would win.

Darth Mantis
Traya may have a chance... Didn't she teach Revan... I can't remember...

Darth Crazo
I say yoda would beat him but not quite

Darth Mantis
Yoda... Where's Yoda in this thread?

Fishy
What the...

Anyways Kreia would smoke his ass

Darth Inanis
Sidious

Emperor Revan
Kreia kills 3 Jedi masters with one use of the Force. Sidious does it with a lightsaber. Kreia wins.

Darth Crazo
Actually, Sidious would have no trouble killing Kreia. Kreia didn't destroy the Jedi Order.

Fishy
What kind of an argument is that?

She killed the last of the Masters however, that destroyed the Jedi order. She fought more then Sidious... Give a real reason for once

Human Vader
when did kreia kill three jedi masters?

Fishy
On Dantooine if the Exile is light, she kills three of the most powerful Jedi masters at that time by just raising her hand... All three die at once. Great fighters and force users just die because she doesn't want them to live anymore

Human Vader
dude for real?? thats awesome, see ive only played through as dark side, so they were dead already. sweet ill have to dig that game out of the trash again to see

Fishy
I don't know if its worth it stick out tongue

But well yeah she does it. Kavar, Zaj Kel ell or whatever his name is and our all time favorite dead guy Vrook...

She just raises her hand and those guys are dead... A very impressive action to say the least

Bobafetty
I would have to say Sidious

Darth Plagues
Sidious...though don't get me wrong Kreia has skill.

Kun-ni Habeo
kreia

Darth Crazo
Krea my ass! Sidious brought down the Republic itself from within, without even Yoda himself discovering until very late what was happening. Krea is a no-name sith from some ancient war that had no real effect on the nature of the force. Palpatine was the dark side itself, ultimately manifested into a supremely evil being. Sidious was the instigator of the Jedi Purge, even though it was his apprentice that carried it out. He goes way, way beyond anything Krea could ever hope to become

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.