If the force is such an advantage in battle, why don't they use it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Lokus
Why don't the Jedi/Sith in the movies ever use the force in battle?
I mean, in the movies, why don't they combine their lightsaber and their force?

Darth Mantis
They do... They cannot wield the lightsaber without the force... EU forum this belongs...

Darth L. Dipsit
I think he means not only to enhance the lightsaber abilities but to actually control the lightsaber battle objectively. If I am right, then this is my answer:

It must take much concentration, and it is also not quick and easy to use the Force. It takes great effort and leaves one's guard open.

Also, I think Yoda, for example (Maul, Windu, and still others are shown doing it too) uses the Force and integrates it into his fighting when he does those flips and acrobatics. I don't think he does it with his muscles, but rather with the Force.

green dude
That's how Yoda can move so quick he taps in the force he uses the force more than anybody in episode II and III he uses mostly in episode III in episode two he uses for a while against Dukoo but they were almost equal so they used lightsaber but in numberIII Yoda uses it more against the Sith Lord but if the Jedis can use force lightning why don't they ? that's if they can stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
Yep, that sums it up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.