What would we do without Starwars a scary question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

green dude
If Lucas had never made Starwars episode one the Phantom Menace that started all and contiued the movies.

What would we be doing ? Write what you would be doing or your

oppions on the topic if i didn't exist ? :/

Darth L. Dipsit
Heehee! It seems like you wrote "If I didn't exist."

Sorry about that bit of lame humor. However, this might do better on the EU forum (no offense - I just want to be helpful, seeing as people have been cracking down on misplaced posts lately). Anyway, I liked OT more. If the PT had been only books, I think I'd still love Star Wars.

green dude
where is Eu forum all i know is this forum is well know and you get more result to replies so sorry if i didn't put this in the right place and stop posting that people yeash most of my replies have to do with that no offence stick out tongue

Darth L. Dipsit
No offense taken. The forum is here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=6

green dude
no offense but i just now checked that forum and it's as dead as grave yard im the only one who was there so sorry but green dude posts only on starwars forums and all i post is on SW topics anyway

Darth Mantis
Hmmm... Where would we be.... A better question, what would we turn out to be...avatar52202_16wii-dingdongjiggy

Darth Crazo
I like starwars

Rio891
I would be doing something productive, but it's here and had me enthralled.

Darth L. Dipsit
HAHAHAAAAAA!

Mantis, I almost pissed myself!

Darth Mantis
This is my 3000th post...

Darth L. Dipsit
NOW I know what 2999 meant!

Darth Crazo
star wars! cha cha cha! star wars! cha cha cha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.