Why didnt yoda ever fight Darth Vadar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Bulhas
Give me your thoughts bout this
I think yoda mite have one...
Just think in episode 3 if yoda would have went to kil vader it would have been over Obi Wan even wanted Yoda to take anakin instead of him

green dude
i had a pole on this every one said Yoda would leave Anikan in the dust so Yoda is still stronger than him if he trained him what would have happened the results would no be good not unless he taught Anikan to control his feelings instead of them controlling him then Anikan would be the secound most powerful proiable stick out tongue

LordSorgo
Darth Vader would turn Yoda into Whill Wasabi if they fought. Darth Vader is an extremely powerful entity. Darth Vader was always able to kick Yodas ass. I doubt that he would have been able to before he was Cybernetically altered, but i do think Vader would hand Yoda his ass with all the trimmings.

They didn't fight because Yoda decided to hide on Dagobah like a little green pea hidden below mashed potatoes.

Fishy
??

Thats bullshit, Yoda would have owned him you saw the movie right?

Yoda faced Sidious because he was the only one that could take him according to him. Obi had to face the weaker one Anakin, because Yoda thought that Obi would die against Sidious.

Obi Wan defeated Anakin and Yoda had lost his lightsaber they ran away, not because they were outmatched but because of a very simple reason. Sidious had won over the Senate, he had become all powerful in the galaxy. There was nothing that could threaten him, and no matter how good a Jedi is battling yourself threw tens of thousands of stormtroopers is going to be incredibly hard if anybody can even survive.

Not to mention the diplomatic results and the hatred against the Jedi if he would pull something like that of. The rebellion wasn't even incredibly popular, a lot of planets liked it others hated it. A lot of people still supported the empire and a lot of people would still have wanted to join it. Killing the Chancellor or Lord Vader in something that could easily be labeled as a terrorist attack is going to hurt him. Especially seeing as Palpatine made his power definite when he said the Jedi were the one's that attacked him and tried to take over the Republic.

Right after Yoda his loss he couldn't have attacked either Vader or Palpatine anymore, it would just be to dangerous for him. If he would arrive and kill his enemy then the Empire would get stronger as long as either Vader or Palpatine survive, and he would most likely be killed on his way there, in which case both Vader and the Emperor would have used his death to claim a great victory and more importantly to claim that the Jedi are indeed traitors.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
??

Thats bullshit, Yoda would have owned him you saw the movie right?

Yoda faced Sidious because he was the only one that could take him according to him. Obi had to face the weaker one Anakin, because Yoda thought that Obi would die against Sidious.

Obi Wan defeated Anakin and Yoda had lost his lightsaber they ran away, not because they were outmatched but because of a very simple reason. Sidious had won over the Senate, he had become all powerful in the galaxy. There was nothing that could threaten him, and no matter how good a Jedi is battling yourself threw tens of thousands of stormtroopers is going to be incredibly hard if anybody can even survive.

Not to mention the diplomatic results and the hatred against the Jedi if he would pull something like that of. The rebellion wasn't even incredibly popular, a lot of planets liked it others hated it. A lot of people still supported the empire and a lot of people would still have wanted to join it. Killing the Chancellor or Lord Vader in something that could easily be labeled as a terrorist attack is going to hurt him. Especially seeing as Palpatine made his power definite when he said the Jedi were the one's that attacked him and tried to take over the Republic.

Right after Yoda his loss he couldn't have attacked either Vader or Palpatine anymore, it would just be to dangerous for him. If he would arrive and kill his enemy then the Empire would get stronger as long as either Vader or Palpatine survive, and he would most likely be killed on his way there, in which case both Vader and the Emperor would have used his death to claim a great victory and more importantly to claim that the Jedi are indeed traitors.

Darth Vader could rape Yoda through and through. You think Anakin didn't have the power to destroy Yoda? He did. Obi Wan is alot stronger than Yoda seems to think. Hell, obi is probably stronger than Yoda. I think Obi wan should have been sent to Sidious and Yoda to Anakin. I guarentee Yoda would have died on mustafar. And even in episode four and up, darth vader could have killed Yoda there too. If he found him.

darth-yoda
no way yoda didnt face vader because it was not meant to be thts the simple answere he could own vader anyday yoda tained luke and luke killed vader so y coundnt toda kill vader come on answere me that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.