darth crazo vs. dark weirdo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Crazo
who would win? darth crazo vs. dark weirdo.

Dark Wierdo
Dark wierdo would rule man!

Rio891
Darth Crazo created such a logical explanation for the Yoda vs Emperor fight. I vote him, but i'm a newb so who cares..

Dark Wierdo
ohhh

Dark Wierdo
Originally posted by Darth Crazo
I think Yoda would succeed where Mace Windu failed...he would beat the Chancellor, but barely, because Palpatine would first have an AWESOME speeder bike chase of Yoda through the city streets of Coruscant where they would end up on the Endor moon and Yoda would have a battalion of CLOnes! to beat the emperor with but the emperor's force pike would jab himand he would die in the death star explosion but then come back and beat the emperor because the emperor dont have much good aim with a lighsaber or blaster. and boba fett does. you call that a good explaination?

Rio891
Yes, it is very logical and believable. And very informative...

Dark Wierdo
why has everyone left this section? is it because of me? sad sad no no

green dude
No it's because every one scared if they say anything they will be killed #P I think it's a tie both i don't know and that way no fighting no more wars plz and it's a stupid question no offence but first you should show who's the best by writing more about yourselves that would solve this stick out tongue

green dude
and i should know i had this happen to me in life as a girl

Rio891
I think it was meant as a joke topic.

Bobafetty
This sucks

Dark Wierdo
wel nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.