Abraxas Attacks DC Earth!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can DC earth survive against Abraxas? The Presence decides it's time DC earth fights their own battles. He forbids Spectre to act. Lucifer and Michael smile and gladly watch to see DC earth's outcome. Who takes it?

Debate.

Sentry
UP

Wynndar
GL probably easily beats him on his own...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wynndar
GL probably easily beats him on his own...

I really hope that was a joke

leonheartmm
i dont think theres any1 on dc earth capable of defeating eternity's equal in power,

K3VIL
Abraxas was being handled from Galactus, but hey, it was Galactus.
No one on D.C. Earth except for someone that can warp reality or access to cosmic energy of a large scale can compete with him.
The Thing try to jump at him and punching him, Abraxas blocked him in mid air and throwed him into a skyscraper at subsonic speed.
So strong guys like Supes and similar are useless here, a mere distraction for the power of Abraxas.

armandovalles
Parallax (Hal) and Ion (Kyle) could easily tae Abraxas down if they worked together.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by armandovalles
Parallax (Hal) and Ion (Kyle) could easily tae Abraxas down if they worked together.

So you must think those three could take down a full powered galactus with ease as well then?

armandovalles
no, Abraxas never took down a full-power Galactus. he only took down a weakened Galactus. He got punked by the full-powered one. And yea, Ion and Parallax in my opinion, if they worked together, could definitely take down a weakened Galactus-level bad guy like Abraxas.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by armandovalles
no, Abraxas never took down a full-power Galactus. he only took down a weakened Galactus. He got punked by the full-powered one. And yea, Ion and Parallax in my opinion, if they worked together, could definitely take down a weakened Galactus-level bad guy like Abraxas.

Abraxas still amanaged to take out a lot of alternate universe galactus' as well whom i supose were all 'weak' as well yeah? Either way abraxas is still waay more powerful than a normal powered tyrant who alone took on SS, Gladiator, Ganymede, and countless other really powerful characters singlehandedly. Abraxas would destroy any three Green laterns.

leonheartmm
this is all a little confusing, abraxas might i remind you killed MANY galactus's of alternate universes{at full poer} and was thought to be eternity's counterpart, he was only destrpyed BY THE ULTIMATE NULLIFIER{which is MUCH MUCH more powerful than galactus}, i definately think that parallex or ion alone could take on a fullpowered galactus but these two shouldnt really be considered a part of dc earth as their base of operations is universal, and they are extremely powerful, but im still not sure that they could destroy the counterpart of eternity.

Mider
Ion and Parallax can reform the universe and Ion is probably even more powerful He is omnipresent Batman would have to find a way to stop Him they could always use the Phantom Zone device on Him. Anti-Monitor and Monitor would waist Him, Archangel Micheal Or Lucifer Morningstar on there own could take Him out easily, The Spectre can defeat Him, Dr Fate as well, Swampthing, the Gaurdians Of The Galaxy and maybe the entire GL corp. The Endless Death could just make Him die She has that power. Alex Luthor could take Him. They could involve Gog but anyway..................DC Earth all together was able to stop the Anti-Monitor if they can stop the Anti-Monitor they would defenatly with out question stop Abraxas.

leonheartmm
no considering that dc earth could not even stop doomsday, id have to say that they cant stop abraxas, n micheal, lucifer n whatever are not part of dc earth

Sentry
Abraxas killed a bunch of different Galactus's from the multi-verse. Mainstream Galactus was resurrected by Franklin Richards and Galactus snatched the Ultimate Nullifier out of Abraxas's hand, and that's what stopped him.

Did you read the post? Spectre cannot act, God forbids it. Michael and Lucifer are laughing and watching in hell, their not their. How can Parallax and Ion both exist at the same time? They'll both only be half as powerful. One on one their not taking Abraxas by themselves.
How could I put this into perspective that DC fanboys could understand....

Abraxas = Anti-Montior

Is that to hard for you? Wasn't Gog an evil guy? He kept on killing Superman every time? Why would he help DC earth? Endless are everywhere, but wht would they act?

Sentry
up

Mider
Im not a fan boy and Anti-Monitor is more powerful then Abraxas so you dont even know what your talking about oh and Ion existed when Parallax did as well He had BOTH powers from Parallax not all of them but He did have powers from Parallax as well as all the powers of Oblivion oh and Archangel Micheal does not reside in Hell He is the good one remeber? And Lucifer Morningstar gave up the keys to Hell remeber that too and Gog is part of DC earth less you dont know about Him and Him being a bad guy you didnt say anything about bad guys oh and should i remind you again that DC earth defeated the Anti-Monitor who is way above Abraxas and if you think Abraxas is more powerful then Anti-Monitor you need your head examined since Abraxas is the equal to Eternity but Anti-Monitor monitor destroyed many uinverses with are basically Eternity's although not alive He could still destroy Etenity less your now saying Eternity is immune to anti-matter.

whirlysplat
Abraxas (Herman Hesse) and Holocasut hmmmmmmm, I'm seeing a worrying pattern in Marvel here. confused

Sentry
Originally posted by Mider
Im not a fan boy and Anti-Monitor is more powerful then Abraxas so you dont even know what your talking about oh and Ion existed when Parallax did as well He had BOTH powers from Parallax not all of them but He did have powers from Parallax as well as all the powers of Oblivion oh and Archangel Micheal does not reside in Hell He is the good one remeber? And Lucifer Morningstar gave up the keys to Hell remeber that too and Gog is part of DC earth less you dont know about Him and Him being a bad guy you didnt say anything about bad guys oh and should i remind you again that DC earth defeated the Anti-Monitor who is way above Abraxas and if you think Abraxas is more powerful then Anti-Monitor you need your head examined since Abraxas is the equal to Eternity but Anti-Monitor monitor destroyed many uinverses with are basically Eternity's although not alive He could still destroy Etenity less your now saying Eternity is immune to anti-matter.

Doesn't matter, Lucifer and Michael are not in this fight. I'm not referring to you as a fanboy. big grin You sure sound like a fanboy, but you probably aren't one. You might be right, Anti-Monitor might be more powerful, but who in current DC earth can stop him? Current JLA? Spectre is forbidden to act. Lucifer and Michael are not in this fight. Gog most impressive feat was kill Superman many times over. I'm pretty sure Abraxas could do that in a heartbeat. This is not a Anti-Monitor VS. Abraxas thread. Current DC imo is screwed.

Keep the faith rock

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Doesn't matter, Lucifer and Michael are not in this fight. I'm not referring to you as a fanboy. big grin You sure sound like a fanboy, but you probably aren't one. You might be right, Anti-Monitor might be more powerful, but who in current DC earth can stop him? Current JLA? Spectre is forbidden to act. Lucifer and Michael are not in this fight. Gog most impressive feat was kill Superman many times over. I'm pretty sure Abraxas could do that in a heartbeat. This is not a Anti-Monitor VS. Abraxas thread. Current DC imo is screwed.

Keep the faith rock
Keep the faith rock hey isn't that............

laughing laughing laughing

Mider
I assure you im not a fanboy if Abraxas attacked Thanos who is one of my fav characters i assure you Thanos would most likely die or have to escape but would totally not be a match for such power. I guess you could say that DC's Uber Power lies in its Alien Races and other entites as well as its Cosmic beings. So i guess DC earth would have a very hard time defeating Abraxas so i guess they might die...anyway Superman is overrated it be kinda fun to see Him die.

kgkg
I assure you im not a fanboy if Abraxas attacked Thanos who is one of my fav characters i assure you Thanos would most likely die or have to escape but would totally not be a match for such power. I guess you could say that DC's Uber Power lies in its Alien Races and other entites as well as its Cosmic beings. So i guess DC earth would have a very hard time defeating Abraxas so i guess they might die...anyway Superman is overrated it be kinda fun to see Him die.
DC earth could hardly contain DD.

Mider
To tell everyone the truth i dont read much comics from either DC or Marvel all my knowledge comes from months and months of studing the characters and saga's in witch there greatest feats were shown so give me a break here for someone who hasnt read that many comics i know more then some of the other so called experts on here who dont know shit about comics or the Characters and no thats not targeted at you Sentry. Its just something i wanted to let out.

GalacticStorm
"To tell everyone the truth i dont read much comics from either DC or Marvel"

And u dared to try and insult my comic book knowledge. I'll hav this post ready for next time time you open your mouth and sumthin stupid inevitably farts out.

" i know more then some of the other so called experts on here who dont know shit about comics or the Characters "

You've just admitted you dont read the comics so how can you turn around and say you know more about them than some of the fans on this forum? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I cant wait for you to slip up again. I will be there.

Mider
Galactic Storm stop acting like a five year old your really starting to disgust me im gonna use this against you OH NO MIDER SCARED! I do have comics you know retard ive had comics that you dare to have qouted from and you still lied you dare to insult me your a joke plain and simple your the biggest fanboy in here i may not read that many comics but its not for the reasons you think i dont have to explain myself to you or anyone on here all half your so called knowledge is bullshit and assumptions GalacticStorm i can still research comics you know you stuipd retard its not hard its true what you said about the PF but is it 100 percent accurate about what you say about its total powers as in it being able to defeat the likes of Lucifer Morningstar im sorry but i dont belive that thats not till i see it myself.

Mider
Your comic knowledge is substandard i dont limit my comic book reading to just one single comic book character like you Galactic storm i usually buy Saga's there not cheap you know its me who should be insulted.

GalacticStorm
Galactic Storm stop acting like a five year old your really starting to disgust me im gonna use this against you OH NO MIDER SCARED! I do have comics you know retard ive had comics that you dare to have qouted from and you still lied you dare to insult me your a joke plain and simple your the biggest fanboy in here i may not read that many comics but its not for the reasons you think i dont have to explain myself to you or anyone on here all half your so called knowledge is bullshit and assumptions GalacticStorm i can still research comics you know you stuipd retard its not hard its true what you said about the PF but is it 100 percent accurate about what you say about its total powers as in it being able to defeat the likes of Lucifer Morningstar im sorry but i dont belive that thats not till i see it myself.

See it yourself Mider? Thats gonna be a bit impossible for someone who doesnt even read the comics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I started reading that mess and then gave up after i got to the 50th spelling mistake.

I'll tell you what before your next contribution

a)finish up at elementary

b)actually purchase and read some comics

Please for the love of god

GalacticStorm
Your comic knowledge is substandard i dont limit my comic book reading to just one single comic book character like you Galactic storm i usually buy Saga's there not cheap you know its me who should be insulted.

One comic book? Wherever did you get that idea from dear boy? I told you i read all X-titles, avengers, thor, Exiles, She hulk as well as Valiant titles to name a few and have done for the last 10 years. You were saying?

Mider
Um i do read comics just not every issue in every month of evey series but then again you dont even do that all you read is Phoenix, Phoenix, Phoenix its pathetic and im out of elementary thank you what grade are you in kindergarden? Your knowledge of any Character is totally biast its a joke for you to even post here.

Superherovandal
Get Back on Subject NOW!mad Pretty PLEEAASE angel

Mider
My Dear reading monthy series is not that good an idea if i read nothing but Thor id think that Thor could beat everyone if i read nothing but the characters you do id think they were invincible so why dont you widen your scope fan boy.

Sentry
Abraxas wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.