4,5,6 vs. 1,2,3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Wierdo
what would happen if everyone in movies 4,5, and 6 fought everyone in movies 1,2,and 3? eek!

Darth Crazo
everyone would win! and we would all be happy!

Corranhorn
What you mean like Stormtroopers and rebels against clones and droids aswell as jedi?Also would vader,palpatine,yoda and obi have to fight younger versions of themselves?

Bobafetty
lol. 1,2 and 3 win

Fishy
In that case 1,2 & 3 will destroy the OT sad

Darth Macabre
Lets see Hundreds of Jedi vs Luke?

Im going with 1,2,3 on this one.

Corranhorn
ahh but 4,5,6 had a completed death star!

Fishy
Ah yes but PT had Jedi to take it down.. If luke can do it, then they sure as hell could... The second would be infiltrated and everybody on it will die

Darth Plagues
I hate to say it, but the OT would not prevail. Luke mabe a powerful Jedi, but he would be outnumbered...badly

Darth Plagues
But what about the NJO verses 1, 2, &3...this would be more of an even match.

Darth Crazo
Actually, the original trilogy would win easily. I can't believe there's even anything to dispute here. Darth Vader exists because he killed off all of the Jedi, and Luke is equally as powerful. Yoda knew when Luke and Leia were born that they would be the only ones capable of stopping vader and the emperor, not even all the jedi combined could do that (except maybe if mace windu, yoda and ben teamed up but that's not possible anymore.) The Empire is a force greater than the Separatists and the Republic combined, obviously, and the Death Star goes way beyond even that. The only reason the Rebellion won was not firepower or manpower, but because the force was with it. I think the original three were more powerful films too, if you're judging it in terms of quality.

Darth Plagues
Yes, OT quality is better. I'm for the OT, but even Darth Vader, Emperor, and Luke Skywalker would be out numbered. They would have to relie on the Emperor's trickery too win, but he does have to fight his own younger self. The Death Star would provide a soulution for the OT, but it might be destroyed by some Jedi in the same nature Luke destroyed it...

green dude
So your saying they are fighting older versons of them selves.

I think they would not kill their older versons they would probible join to gether to kill the bad guys and say with the bad guys join to gether and kill the good stick out tongue

But how would Anikan confront his younger self and how would the younger react to what he will become if they have all the charaters from each movie see them selves it would be weird exspelcaily for Anikan.

And wouldn't Anikans mom still be alive then he wouldn't become dark ?
or would little Anikan train and kill his older self and what about Padme meetin herself that would be strange.

And little Anikan and Padme meet their son from the future ? man Mayor weird stick out tongue

Kun-ni Habeo

Revan Darkstar
1,2,3 win.

Reasons being, in 1,2,3 you have Maul, Dooku, Grevious, Mace, Plo, Anakin/Vader (pre-suit), Yoda, Sidious, Obi-Wan, Ki-Adi Mundi, Qui-Gon etc.

In 4,5,6 you have a very old Obi-Wan, crippled Vader, very old Sidious, VERY VERY old and near death Yoda (he had trouble lifting Luke's x-wing, in RotS he waves aside a half dozen senate cars and those are flying at him, deflecting even one would be more difficult than lifting one x-wing), young and hardly trained Luke and that is all for the OT.

So in match-ups you have:

ANH Obi-Wan vs Maul & RotS Dooku
ESB Vader vs Grevious, Ki-Adi Mundi & Qui-Gon
RotJ Sidious vs RotS Yoda & Mace Windu
ESB Yoda vs RotS Sidious
RotJ Luke vs Plo Koon, RotS Anakin & RotS Obi-Wan

Oh and Vader didn't really hunt down that many jedi, the clones and order 66 did most of the work. That and the clone wars, grevious and dooku.

Now, please explain how the above stated people can win.

Revan Darkstar
and in case you decide to include Leia, even though she is not trained then here:

Leia vs Kit Fisto

In every case the OT looses

Darth Crazo
I don't have to explain, they did win. That's why the characters in the OT are STILL ALIVE. And yes, Vader did hunt down that many Jedi.

Lord_Windu

Revan Darkstar
Crazo, lets just consider this, if they were all living and locked into a room, actually say the arena on geonosis, there are no clone troopers, nothing, just the jedi and sith. If you watch the new movies, the level of duelling is FAR beyond anything that is done in the later movies, same with force powers.

Here is a real life example of this, take a navy seal from world war two, he is a great fighter and all, black belt, over all badass. However, he was going to normandy on d-day, and his ship was sunk, he died.
Then take a farmer that was at home farming during world war two, he lived. Does that make the farmer a better fighter than the navy seal?

Darth Crazo
You fool. There's more to these movies than just how well the choreography in the swordfights is done. Read your own signature: "the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."

Revan Darkstar
yes truw, but I think Vader was thinking of the old sith when he said that, the sith that blew up stars and planets for the heck of it. Either that or he was thinking of Yoda and Sidious and what there duel was like.

Anyway, Lucas even said that Vader after the lava bath was far weaker than he was before the lava bath.

Bobafetty
Are you kidding! People seriously underestamate Vader here! He's a sith lord!!!! Obviously that counts in power for something.

Darth Crazo
I completely, utterly agree Bobafetty. He is in fact the most powerful. As he is the Chosen One.

Gryn Jabar
He's the chosen one, that being said, he's pretty pathetic. Remember what Jolee Bindo said in KOTOR. One person thought he was the chosen one as well, and he was. He was destined to change the galaxy. As it turned out, he fell down an energy tube and killed the local warlord, chanign the galaxy forever. Moral of the story?Just because someone is "The Chosen One" does NOT make him powerful.

Nai Fohl
Yeah. Vader is a Sith Lord.
Younger Vader is more powerful and that is episode 3. Vader gets killed by his own younger self. If not so...Dooku and Maul could aid here.

Also you would have a thousands of Jedi AND the entire people from 4,5 and 6 facing there younger selfs and lose.

Gryn Jabar
ahhahahaha, Padme kicks herself in the ovaries and sacks, Anakin, there goes luke&leia, ahahaha.

Dark Wierdo
leaves with obi wan! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Bobafetty

Darth Crazo
Gryn Jabar. I Really don't care. KOTOR is a nice game, but the true Chosen One is the basis of the Jedi order, the basis of everything Star Wars. You really don't seem to understand Star Wars at all.

Revan Darkstar
yes I know that Vader was a sith lord, and I also think that he is under esatimated, however, that is not the thread. The thread it OT vs NT, so in effect, it is this:

ANH Obi-Wan vs Maul & RotS Dooku
ESB Vader vs Grevious, Ki-Adi Mundi & Qui-Gon
RotJ Sidious vs RotS Yoda & Mace Windu
ESB Yoda vs RotS Sidious
RotJ Luke vs Plo Koon, RotS Anakin & RotS Obi-Wan

And that is not counting the hundreds of other jedi, like Kit Fisto and Aalya Secura.

And here, the new triliogy (NT) wins.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth Crazo
Chosen One is the basis of the Jedi order,
Really? Prove it.

Fishy
Yeah how did the Jedi order revolve around him before he was found? If it was their goal to find him they would have been more happy when QGJ came up with a possible chosen one..

Seriously...

Anyways the OT stands no chance, they are fighting more people and younger people who actually fought recently. They are outnumbered and in many cases outclassed.

Yoda and Sidious Rots vs Sidious ROTJ... Sidious is going down
Yoda ROTJ vs Nobody because he's weak and dying
Anakin Rots Obi wan Rots QGJ vs Vader = one dead Vader
Obi wan ROTJ vs the Rest of the ROTS Jedi is one dead Obi

OT can not win this ever

Corranhorn
Ok how about 1,2,3 vs 4,5,6+NJO??
They could win then

Bobafetty
Corranhorn your avatar is freaky

Corranhorn
It's corran horn.lol

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Fishy

Bobafetty
yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.