Episode Downloads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kella
Alrighty guys....

I have the first 3 episodes available to download. I'll possibly be posting 3 every day or every other day. So here we go.

Click HERE for Pilot: Part 1

Click HERE for Pilot: Part 2

Click HERE for Tabula Rasa

Enjoy guys! Talk to you later!

Kella
Sorry guys.... actually. The Pilot: Part 1 is really Walkabout. I'm going to be putting up The Pilot: Part 1 tonight. Sorry for the confusion.

Kella
Okay guys... Here's the first several episodes.

In Order...and in correct order this time.

The Pilot: Part 1

The Pilot: Part 2

Tabula Rasa

Walkabout

White Rabbit

House of the Rising Sun

and I will have more tomorrow. Hope this works out for you. big grin

Smodden
eek!

Kella
uhm.... I take it you are now a happy boy. big grin

Pirate_monkey
THESE ROCK!!!!!!!

Kella
Glad you like them.... I'm just sharing the love. I have all 23 episodes so I thought it would be selfish not to share them with others cuz I know so many are looking for them.

big grin

charmedFairy
yes thaankiez, i will be dloading pilot 1 and2 after i get home, iv tried dloading house of rising sun but it almsot finished and then said it expired sgijg;eglk its after 20 dloads OR 7 days that it does that rightconfused hope you can put it up again if its not much trouble.

Kella
I have the next few episodes for you guys.

The Moth

Confidence Man

Solitary

Raised By Another

All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

Whatever the Case May Be

As for House of the Rising Sun....try to download it again. If it doesn't work...I'll get another link for you.

charmedFairy
I dloaded the mothhappy i love that jack/charlie eppy. nope the rising sun ep link still doesnt work for me, it keeps saying its expired.embarrasment

Kella
Will work on the House of the Rising Sun today. Should have it in about an hour or so.

Morning_Glory
can you get Homecoming ..?

Pirate_monkey
cry they wont play on my computercry

Kella
Here's the episode you wanted. I will be putting up more tomorrow. We had some distraction today when the Air Conditioning went out and the house got to 98 dregrees Farenheit.

House of the Rising Sun

The Unknown
Thanks. I only saw the last four episodes on TV, so now I can catch up. BTW, you said you have all 23. Aren't there 26? Or did you countt the three-parter "Exodus" as 1 episode and exclude the clip show?

Kella
Yeah...well...I have all 24. I miscounted what I had.

I count the Pilot: Part One and Part Two as two seperate episodes and Exodus: Part One and Exodus: Part Two (didn't know there was a part 3, but okay) are two seperate episodes.

I don't have the LOST Journey one. I can get it no problem....but it's not technically important with the rest of the episodes...not to me anyway.

I only have them to make music videos for my website. Just gotta get them on my website. I'm in the process of changing hosts.

anywho....

Ep. 1 - Pilot: Part 1
Ep. 2 - Pilot: Part 2
Ep. 3 - Tabula Rasa
Ep. 4 - Walkabout
Ep. 5 - White Rabbit
Ep. 6 - House Of The Rising Sun
Ep. 7 - The Moth
Ep. 8 - Confidence Man
Ep. 9 - Solitary
Ep. 10 - Raised By Another
Ep. 11 - All The Best Cowboys
Ep. 12 - Whatever The Case May Be
Ep. 13 - Hearts and Minds
Ep. 14 - Special
Ep. 15 - Homecoming
Ep. 16 - Outlaws
Ep. 17 - In Translation
Ep. 18 - Numbers
Ep. 19 - Deux Ex Machina
Ep. 20 - Do No Harm
Ep. 21 - The Greater Good
Ep. 22 - Born To Run
Ep. 23 - Exodus: Part 1
Ep. 24 - Exodus: Part 2

That's the line-up I'm working on. I'll be adding more tomorrow. I'll try to add more than 3 more to the list. big grin

The Unknown
The site says that the link for "Confidence Man" is stale.

Kella
Alrighty.... I'll try to get that one back up. It'll take me a couple of hours though. It takes time to download the episodes.

The Unknown
POST DELETED

The Unknown
For all of the Video Clip episodes:
1. Pilot
4. Walkabout
5. White Rabbit
6. House of the Rising Sun
11. All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

there's no picture, only sound.

The Unknown
NM. I downloaded the kodec file and now it works.

Kella
sorry I didn't put up the episode links today. I'm just really tired and frustrated. I'll work on them tonight and try to post them either in the morning or when I get home from work.

VenomVA
for those that can't see the video, go to www.divx.com and download the codec to view the episodes.

:-)

The Unknown
Kella, when you get the chance, can you please put the rest up to download? smile

The Unknown
Does anyone else have "Confidence Man" available for download?

KillTheLight
it's better if you PM kella because when she does come online ..she doesnt always visit the lost section of this forum...

The Unknown
I already did, about two days ago.

KillTheLight
maybe she's still sorting it out for you..if not try getting it from a bit torrent or a p2p site..erm

The Unknown
I already tried getting for bit torrent sites. They aren't working for some reason.

Kella
Sorry guys.... I've been having connection issues. Whenever I would try to upload the episodes my computer would spazz out and shut off... but I think I got that fixed now.

will have some up soon....maybe in a few hours...it takes time to do. I'll try to do as many as I can at once...

Kella
Oh and hey... if anyone has any episodes downloaded that others may want or need.... could you please go ahead and make those available?

You can use this link. www.yousendit.com

It's free and takes about an hour to three hours to upload depending on your connection speed.

Just email it to yourself and post the link for it here. It'll help out a lot for when I'm not able to do it. And the more episodes I have to upload at once...the longer it takes.

Oh and I'm uploading The Moth through Homecoming. Homecoming is in two parts...some of the others are too. Just so you know. I'll see what I can do about that though.

Kella
Okay folks...here are a couple of links to some episodes. Not everything uploaded so I will try those again tonight.

The Moth

Confidence Man

Solitary

Raised By Another

Whatever The Case May Be

All The Best Cowboys and Homecoming didn't upload so I will work on those tonight with a few of the others. Sorry if those were two you were looking for. I'll do my best.

Nickel
Episodes 1-18

tvshows.nu/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=415

Kella
For whatever reason.... All The Best Cowboys and Homecoming don't want to upload. Here's two for you though...

Outlaws

In Translation...

I'll see what I can do about the other episodes that won't download. I'm also waiting to get a full version of Numbers and a couple of other episodes and then I'll be able to do those too.

Kella
Okay.... here's two more that I got.

Homecoming

Deux Ex Machina

charmedFairy
Dloading Homecoming, thx.smile

IceWithin
I already have the series in DVD... Jumpy god LOST is soo good!!

Kime
Originally posted by IceWithin
I already have the series in DVD... Jumpy god LOST is soo good!!

WHAT!!?!?
how the hell did u get itt!!!??

namoz
uh??why can't i DL deux ex machina??

pls help

IceWithin
Originally posted by Kime
WHAT!!?!?

evil face mwahahaha! I can't reveal my sources!

namoz
err...kella....u've done soo much....but can u do a little more favor?? sad

in my place is hard to dl torrent & no DVD sales here.

i seem to have problem to download .avi file sad sad sad

so can u make it the episode 19-24 in mpeg or mpg?? angel plzzzzzzzzz

thanks in advance beer bunny

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Kime
WHAT!!?!?

he dloaded all the eps and burned it on a cd..

xLiNdS x 622x
ooh thats a lot better than buyin the dvd for 60 bucks

Kella
I am definitely buying the DVD....I'm doing it for the special features. I wanna see the short film about how the plane crashed and all that. I think there might be a blooper reel and hmm...can't remember what else, but it's so worth it.

And uhm....I Pm'd you a response namoz. I'll do what I can, but let me know if that other way helped.

xLiNdS x 622x
i want it but $60 is a lot

The Unknown
Thanks for the episodes. BTW, do you have "Hearts and Minds" or the special?

namoz
i seem to have problem to DL avi & wmv file. only mpeg file will the DL box popup. why is this? anyone can help me??thanks

xLiNdS x 622x
All the files are expired sad

namoz
anyone have episode 19,20, 22, 24, & 25-26?? plz upload. thanks

Kella
Is anyone else willing to put up links for the episodes?

I'm in a bit of a spot so I can't at the moment...my internet is being really lame again. Acting like I have dial up, when I'm on a cable modem. I could just spit fire at this thing...Grrr...

namoz
er...guys....we have to help to make this forum running rite..

so i'll contribute....next few days i'll post a link for episode 1 till 18. but i didn.t have episode 19 till 24. if anyone have them, plz contribute. thanks!!

namoz
here the file 1-18 episode.
just type http and www in front of it. or use google. search for "tvshow.nu"

tvshows.nu/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=415

ANYONE HAVE EPISODE 19-24, PLZZZZZZZZ UPLOAD THEM. THANKS cool big grin Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing smokin'

KillTheLight
http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?query=lost&submit.x=27&submit.y=15

^ they have all the episodes here

namoz
anyone else have nontorrent site?cannot DL torrent though, firewalled ='((

Kime
What about dial-up people???
Any sites that the downloads are in smaller sizes???
I already download them in the site that has 1-18, are there any more like this one??? confused

mechmoggy
I don't think so... What the f**k?

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.