KOTOR? Or KOTOR 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
I vote the first KOTOR. The second KOTOR really upset me. It was the most upsetting sequel to anything EVER! The storyline in KOTOR 1 was far more thrilling, especially when you find out your Revan. The second
game was disgusting.

Here is an outlook on the second game...

Hey, what the hell is going on? What? Me? Exile? DAMNIT!

Hello, i'm Kreia, did i mention i could read your thoughts? ...Quit thinking about killing me...

IM ATTON! LET ME OUT OF THIS CAGE! Hey, i'm a sarcastic, cynical bumhole who has a past of killing! Yeah, thats right, im gangsta.

Oh no! how did we end up on the Ravager? Hey look, it's the Dark lord Nihilus! Wait, is that even his name?

Ok, time to kill him. Hey, were did he go? Oh well, i just grab his mask so i can carry it around and not wear it for power.

Wait a minute, how did we end up on Malachor 3... or 6... or whatever...

What? Im fighting Sion? What an ugly Irish freak! He wont die! He is so powerful. Hey, i got it! Since he is so powerful and emotionless, i'll re-break his bones with words, not sticks and stones!

Me fighting Kreia? WHADDA MEAN SHE IS DARTH TRAYA?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Floating lightsabers? Oh, i killed them... I dunno how, but i did!

Ok time to fight Krei.... SHE FELL THROUGH A CRACK IN THE GROUND? That sucks.

Ok, time for me to get off this planet in my ship that is lodged between two rocks!

Jerico
If they had been allowed to finish KOTOR2 it would have been better, but they were rushed out of production, hence the ****ing balls past the final Dantooine part

Human Vader
well yeah KOTOR 2, with the exception of kreia had some pretty decent characters and the plot about finding the jedi masters had good potential. but not just the end, the whole game kind of got boring to me after a while, especially nar shadaa. KOTOR , i thought was a much better story.

however, the engine and gameplay of KOTOR 2 was much better because there were a few more force powers and feats, much better AI, and you could train party members to become jedi. the influence system, while rather annoying IMO, was a good idea, as well as the greater abundance of available jedi robes, and the fact that they were actually jedi robes. of course they didnt finish it though, and the lack of an ending and explanation for nihilus left me very dissapointed.

KOTOR had the better story, KOTOR 2 had the better gameplay. IMO storys more important with an rpg. So i vote KOTOR, plus Revan would kick the exiles ass any day.

Fishy
Kotor is better... It has a finished story

Darth neckros
I think kotor is better becuse of the more complete story line and characters

Emperor Revan
KOTOR is superior.

1) Far better storyline

2) Far better characters

3) More humor

4) Better Music

5) Better planets

Darth_Nihilus
kotor is best but,but in the second one ur compenions can turn 2 the dark side with u and building ur lightsaber by scratch and darth nihilus but thats it. KOTOR is superior. why

1) Far better storyline

2) Far better characters

3) More humor

4) Better Music

5) Better planets

Holifyre
I believe if they DO make a KotOR that it will combine the story of the first and the gameplay of the second. Most likely LucasArts is as unhappy with the finishing results of KotOR2 as we are, with the rush and all. There will most likely be a third and it will be the ultimate. I just hope the graphics engine is not changed. I am happy with what it is.

Emperor Revan
Wow, as of right now it's 12 to nothing in favor of KOTOR 1.

General Zodiac
Make that 13 to 0.

Darth_Rankkor
If there's a third, let's just hope it combines the best of the first two. About one and two I'm with you all. I vote for KOTOR.

Holifyre
KotOR is much better in story but I remember when I first played it... It was quite frustrating but that is #1 challenge, frustration. The Sith Lords had a slightly better design to it but the story was a bit decent but way to easy

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Holifyre
KotOR is much better in story but I remember when I first played it... It was quite frustrating but that is #1 challenge, frustration. The Sith Lords had a slightly better design to it but the story was a bit decent but way to easy

The only thing that was better about KOTOR 2 than KOTOR was the new leveling system.

That's...About...It.

JLRTENJAC
KOTOR ALL-THE-WAY!

Nactous
Oh yes, oh yes.

Sibry
Yep KOTOR was far better than KOTOR: TSL. Everyone has said the perfect reasons already that makes it far superior. For me finding out i was Revan was one of the best gaming moments i've had in any game. In KOTOR: TSL there was none of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.