Does Darth Vader have asthma?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Yes that biatch definately has athsma. He breaths like a damn donkey

Spideys Sister
Dammit Rob this shit doesn't belong here. Get the fuc.k out of here and watch the damn movie.

Rob Owns You
Why not? Darth Vader wanted me to make this stupid thread and Im bored so that equals this thread

Spideys Sister
But put it in the right place at least....

Mist
i think its more to do with him breathing in lava fumes from having his ass owned on a volcanic planet and getting burnt like fried chicken until he has no hair and also getting his limbs cut off.

either that or he has asthmano expression

Rob Owns You
This is the OTF so why not. The people in the star wars forum would get all mad and stuff since this really has nothing to do with the movie. And Im bored...

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Mist
i think its more to do with him breathing in lava fumes from having his ass owned on a volcanic planet and getting burnt like fried chicken until he has no hair and also getting his limbs cut off.

Mist get Darths lightsabre out of your ass no expression

Mist
i dont have it...i have mauls......double bladed for that added kink in your life....no expression

Rob Owns You
laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
Wow oh wow do you 2 suck.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Wow oh wow do you 2 suck.
It might be due to you having no sense of humour.

Mist
her 6th sense...only happens occasionaly...

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Mist

Yea it does.Also if you saw the movie laughing You would know why he can't breath.jm

Fellatio
Wrong place this is posted I think Hmmm?

Technically Lord Vader doesnt have Asthma he has Traumatic Emphysema.

Due to inhaling super heated gas the damage to his lungs stops him from being able to breath in adequately. Thus he has to wear a vacuum suit that provides positive pressure in order for his lungs to fill up properly.

smart

snehin
god u guys dont know wat ur talkin about i hav asthama i know for a fact he cant the signs aren't there ok!!one if he does he will always hav an inhailer at hand instead of a saber two incase u dint watch the movie he cant hav asthama it pressures the lung not lettin u breathe and weakins u slowly in which case inhailer provides relif for a brief period like 4 hrs but if attck reaches seviour mesures he needs a nebulizer it looks like oxygen but u put in asthalin the inhailer has the same medicen exept lower amounts in the nebulizer u put in 1/4 of the lid of the tonic then put in a whole bottle of medical distald water!!

Jackie Malfoy
True!jm

snehin
hi!!Jackie!!

Jackie Malfoy
Hey what's going on?jm cool

Mist
no expression there are way too many people here without a sense of humour....

Jackie Malfoy
Got to go see you guys later.JM

silentsuicide16
wow...this is really interesting.....lol....and if you don't have a sense of humor.....buy one....it is only $12.95 at walmart.....very useful......
no expressionx|:Kellyno expressionx|:

*Danii*
KMC has changed. . . I cant believe ppl were taking this seriously laughing

snehin
no there arent.nothins goin on for now!

shaber
I think the problem's worse than that confused

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Yes that biatch definately has athsma. He breaths like a damn donkey

no expression Insulting Darth Vader is a crime punishable by death.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Yes that biatch definately has athsma. He breaths like a damn donkey Yes..he has athsma

snehin
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
Yes..he has athsma no he doesn't i know it i hav asthama i can tell i know the signs!i hav asthama and weezing so i know he doesn't!!!

eggmayo
Originally posted by snehin
no he doesn't i know it i hav asthama i can tell i know the signs!i hav asthama and weezing so i know he doesn't!!!
Originally posted by *Danii*
KMC has changed. . . I cant believe ppl were taking this seriously laughing smile

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

It's about time, a mod shows up. You guys are like the confederates during an emergancy recall mission.

"What do you mean you didn't make?"

"Well we were too busy enjoying our nice big ships, that by the time we got there the entire place was over run by zergs.

"So what did you do then?"

They only thing we could do...we blew everything up smokin' "

Mainstream
Darth....Vader...having asthma...what makes...you....say...that?

shaber
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Did you know the actor actually prefered his role as a green cross code man? (or something of that sort messed )

snehin
he doesn't im tellin u!

WindDancer
Thats what happens when you go around sniffing volcanic fumes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.