ship war: a 'lil fun 4 shippers 2 have war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pumpkinpie4ever
let the games begin cuz were gonna have a 'lil fun. well im a pumpkin pie shipper so here is my proof: j.k rowling herself said in the 4th book everyone is in love with the wrong people and that harry opens his eyes and see's something that wasnt there before towards someonewink

Happy Dance whoo Happy Dance

love its for more than just friendslove
and a friendship can be changed into something morelove

tigress
oo slashers everywhere will be on the edge of our seats now 'grins' lol a women can live in hope lol btw i thought we werent allowed ship wars lol

pumpkinpie4ever
remember its only a lil fun i dont not for affending anyone ts only to play around with the wars besides what ever you have on your chest you can let it off here. espesially to prove your point laughing out loud
if you could metion this to anyone i would be very happy thanx for relpying~luv pumpkinpie4ever

tigress
no worries hun 'winks' have fun itll be cool but as long as we all remember to each their own and not take offence itll be hilarious lol 'winks'

pumpkinpie4ever
it'll be fun trust me...hey are you really from the untited kingdom or are you just kidding. if you are you are so lucky...few more yrs ill be out on my own thak god 4 that. im thinking bout movin to england i have a good brittish accent wink it was cool talking to you...well more like write embarrasment

dark1365
This has already been done.

The Official Shipper Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3983940#post3983940

tigress
Originally posted by pumpkinpie4ever
it'll be fun trust me...hey are you really from the untited kingdom or are you just kidding. if you are you are so lucky...few more yrs ill be out on my own thak god 4 that. im thinking bout movin to england i have a good brittish accent wink it was cool talking to you...well more like write embarrasment

yup im in the uk lol

yes theres already a shipper thread but not one for a ship war this is just a war thread for fun lol

Tassie
Well, the point of having one shippers thread is kinda to keep all shippers arguements confined to one thread. confused

tigress
I know ah well lol

pumpkinpie4ever
yeah well i created this basicly to have the shippers tell everyone exactly what they think basicly in all the other ones its not an actual ship war think of it as a game... just a friendly game...well,maybe not so friendly...but a game no less

Phoenix
closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.