Hulk vs. Shadowcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
sick Elephants are scared of mice. Hulk has to be scared of Kitty.
If Shadowcat were to phase Hulk into the ground; i think that would completely kill him.
Like is said of the gods like Thor or Hercules; a major displacement of a large portion of their bodies would cause death. Shadowcat has the power to do just that.

CorderaMitchell
This is like a Wolvie vs. Magneto, Hulk has no practical way of killing her.

JRW
kitty kills hulk

FieryBalrog
which is actually kind of awesome. I like creative powers like Kittys.

MERCILOUS
Hulk is to dense for kitty.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Hulk is to dense for kitty.

Is Hulk made of adamantium? No, I didnt think so.

BENITO
this is an unfare fight

CorderaMitchell
Kitty could kill wolverine and hulk at the same time for that matter since they are pure melee fighters.

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Kitty could kill wolverine and hulk at the same time for that matter since they are pure melee fighters.
I STILL DON'T THINK THIS IS A FAIR FIGHT

CorderaMitchell
Just like wolvie vs. magneto.

KharmaDog
When Vision phased into Hulk it nearly killed him (nearly destroed Vision I mean). Why was that, and would the same happen to Kitty?

Mainstream
"Hulk...will soon smash ghost girl"

Scoobless

when she phased through an adamantium enhanced Sabretooth it almost knocked her out because of the density..... but i don't think Hulk is too dense for her

CorderaMitchell
Well that took care of that we can't have ol Kitty beating everything easily, except the hulk. lol

ZephroCarnelian
lol

I do believe that someone's found someone who could easily kill Hulk.

These intangible characters (Kitty, MM, Iceman) are fantastic foils for the uberpowerful melee fighters like Hulk etc.

CorderaMitchell
Imagine how such evidence could be revealed

Hulk can lift 110 to-

but 100 pound kitty cankill the hulk no problem

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by KharmaDog
When Vision phased into Hulk it nearly killed him (nearly destroed Vision I mean). Why was that, and would the same happen to Kitty?

Kitty isn't going to phase into Hulk- that usually knocks her out no matter who shes phasing into (for example, she phased into Jean and knocked both of them out). She would most likely turn Hulk intangible and just phase him into the ground.

FieryBalrog

Kitty has problems with adamantium.

CorderaMitchell
We have already concluded that.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Kitty isn't going to phase into Hulk- that usually knocks her out no matter who shes phasing into (for example, she phased into Jean and knocked both of them out). She would most likely turn Hulk intangible and just phase him into the ground.

Sorry for the questions, but I'm not to familiar with all of Kitty's powers.

So would she have to touch Hulk to turn him intangible, if he is intangible can he not control which direction he wishies to go, and does Kitty have to be tangible inorder to touch someone and turn them intangible?

Draco69

So would she have to touch Hulk to turn him intangible, if he is intangible can he not control which direction he wishies to go, and does Kitty have to be tangible inorder to touch someone and turn them intangible?

Answer to first question: No. Juggernaut himself couldn't move.
Answer to second question: Yes.

Mainstream
Kitty has problems with adamantium.

Kitty looks a little skinny she needs more iron in her diet if she gonna take out the Hulkcharacter43

CorderaMitchell
Thats the point she negates simple brute strength.

FieryBalrog

she has to touch the person she wants to turn intangible.

she can do it while she herself is intangible.

she can phase parts of her body, and parts of other peoples bodies. It doesnt have to be the whole thing. She could turn completely intangible, put her hand inside the Hulk and phase his heart, then squeeze it.

its not a good idea to leave her grasp when youre intangible, because you will turn solid- and if shes phased you down into the ground- you get the picture.

KharmaDog
Thank you for anwering my questions.
So what's kitty's weakness?

FieryBalrog
Thank you for anwering my questions.
So what's kitty's weakness?

well she has trouble phasing through adamantium, she still has to breathe and stuff (which means she can't phase and hide out underground forever), she can only phase so many objects up to certain sizes, shes only got close combat attacks, shes weak to telepathic attacks, etc.

Draco69
And she's vulnerable to certain types of energy attacks. Electro-magentic energy for example. She also vulnerable to magic as well.

FieryBalrog
thats true, but that reminds me of another power of hers, she can disable electronics by phasing through it.

MERCILOUS
Is Hulk made of adamantium? No, I didnt think so.

Boo you, I was hoping someone would pick up the joke! "Dense" as in stupid, get it?

CorderaMitchell
Yea Kitty aint unstoppable, but she's more than enough for the likes of the Hulk.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Boo you, I was hoping someone would pick up the joke! "Dense" as in stupid, get it?

oh..... laughing

very sneaky

CorderaMitchell
He tries.

blackwarrior
If Hulk could catch her before she phased then all Kitty's lives will be lost. Unfortunately it appears that she phases intuitively at any sign of a threat. Plus if she enters a body she disrupts electrical activity. So one phased hand in the Hulk's head and its good nite Mr. Savage'

HigH ScholaR
embarrasment bt hasn't vison tried that phasing business on the hulk before and it backfired, so if kitty does it it will backfire on her and as she phases the same way as the visoin meaning it's most likely to happen smart

Phoenix_Avatar9
I think kitty killed a warskrull in the THE END series

Phoenix_Avatar9
heres a pic

jinzin

vision is not shadowcat..he almost died because he solidified part of himself while inside hulk and hulk took advantage of that...the cat won't be doing that.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by jinzin
vision is not shadowcat..he almost died because he solidified part of himself while inside hulk and hulk took advantage of that...the cat won't be doing that.

smart but what makes you think hulk will let her touch him i'm not saying he'll win but he won't go as down as everyone thinks

1. hulk could trya thunderclap i'm sure it will affect kitty somhow with all those vibrations but hell i;m no expert embarrasment

2. he'll pobably throw somthing at her then when he sees it goes threw her he'll seeing how dumb the hulk is he'll probably say ghost leave hulk alone and run off and seeing i think how something like this has happened though not sure.

3.in order for her to pahse hulk in something she would have to turn solid for a moment for him to be in (whatever) but that's when she's vunrable to attack. be it a simple reflex of hulk's hand or body, thunderclap etc.

these ideas may or may not work so explain to me if so how it won't

jinzin
meh I don't think thunderclaps are going to work here..if vibrations worked against kitty like that then so would brute force so that doesn't make any sense.

Hulk is way too one dimensional..what does he do? smash things..and he does it up close a lot of the time...kitty can phase right through him come our the other side with his brain.....not much of a fight really.

Draco69
The funny thing about Shadowcat is that POTENTIALLY she can be one of the most dangerous characters in comicdom. The pic above speaks volumes about her lethality.

In this fight Hulk cannot do much to Kitty Pryde. If she's lucky, she COULD manage to phase a part of his body into the terrain...but Hulk would just grow it back. It all comes down to longetivity. And I'll go with the Hulk. After hours of phasing through Hulk's attacks, Kitty will eventually begin to tire and falter. Which would leave her open to attack. And one attack is all the Hulk needs.

jinzin
kitty removes brain.......kitty steps on brain.....kitty wins fight...

Draco69
Hulk grows brain back....and considering how small it is...

jinzin
is not a KO for any amount of time sufficient enough to claim victory?

Draco69
True. As I said before Shadowcat and other intangibles have the potential to be one of the deadliest foes in comicdom.

jinzin
i concur.

Metalmanx
I concur with your concurence.

Phoenix_Avatar9
I concur with all your concurences currently stated and all concurences to be concured in the future

King KAM
yeah....what she said..... shifty

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
is not a KO for any amount of time sufficient enough to claim victory? Keep that in mind for wolverine...

Creshosk
Kitty could also phase an object into the hulk. . . a nice two by four phased through his head and then released. . . how would he heal from that one?

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by King KAM
yeah....what she said..... shifty

umm... I'm a dude but that's okay, I guess it's the sig and the avatar,lol

TheKahn
ninja

Apolloknight
eek!

newjak86
shifty

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Keep that in mind for wolverine...

Easier said than done apparently.

Ah well. Maybe they'll learn one day.

The Pict
never saw this match up before today. Kitty wins.

Grimm22
Non-PIS, Kitty can kill nearly anyone who isnt cosmic

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
True. As I said before Shadowcat and other intangibles have the potential to be one of the deadliest foes in comicdom.

Kitty is slowly becoming the Invisible Woman for the x-men yes

Shorty G
Originally posted by Grimm22
Even Thing ? shifty

Grimm22
Originally posted by Shorty G
Even Thing ? shifty

Yes no expression

But, Ben's charm ends the battle and he ends up with a new gal cool

TheKahn
Originally posted by Grimm22

I'd have to agree. smile

What If...
Why do people think her powers tire her?

They. Don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.