I'm a newbie and I'm back!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyBloom
Ah ... it's good to be back!!! I used to come here all the time, but a few years ago that kind of stopped and I suddenly went off on this crazy detour of visiting about another 4 different film forums and ammusing myself there. Anyway, I forgot my username and password and everything so now that I'm back I'm having to start from scratch!!

Not sure if by those standards I actually count as newbie or not, but seeing as I've got a grand total of 0 posts to my name, and that it says everywhere that's I've only been registered for all of ten minutes, I thought I'd better come and re-introduce myself here ...

If any of you were here five years ago you might remember me as :TomFeltonLuva: ... or you may not, no matter, I'll just run around get a load more posts underneath my user name and re-acquaint myself with the boards!

eggmayo
Well, welcome... or welcome back

JohnnyBloom
Hehe!!
Thanks, it's great to be back here actually, I'd completely forgotten!

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
Ah ... it's good to be back!!! I used to come here all the time, but a few years ago that kind of stopped and I suddenly went off on this crazy detour of visiting about another 4 different film forums and ammusing myself there. Anyway, I forgot my username and password and everything so now that I'm back I'm having to start from scratch!!

Not sure if by those standards I actually count as newbie or not, but seeing as I've got a grand total of 0 posts to my name, and that it says everywhere that's I've only been registered for all of ten minutes, I thought I'd better come and re-introduce myself here ...

If any of you were here five years ago you might remember me as :TomFeltonLuva: ... or you may not, no matter, I'll just run around get a load more posts underneath my user name and re-acquaint myself with the boards! ahhh! so thats the story!eek!

JohnnyBloom
laughing out loud now you know!

Pirate_monkey
but should i?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.