kotor 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth neckros
will they come out wuth a new kotor?

Fishy
Please use the search engine next time...

And yes work on Kotor 3 has already started from what I heard last... It will by first estimations be released sometime in 2006 or 7, nobody knows anything about the story however

darth-yoda
fishy is that true whoooooohoooooooo theres gonna be a new kotor lalalalalalala

Fishy
Last I heard the plans were already made. Obsidian is making it again

Holifyre
I heard about it too, lots of reading of rumour and such. I bet its going to be fantastic, combining the great story line of the first and the gameplay of the second. I just hope they don't change the graphics engine. I can't afford updating my computer every two weeks due to the fact graphics engines are always changing

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Holifyre
I heard about it too, lots of reading of rumour and such. I bet its going to be fantastic, combining the great story line of the first and the gameplay of the second. I just hope they don't change the graphics engine. I can't afford updating my computer every two weeks due to the fact graphics engines are always changing

I agree. Some of this days they will sell you a new computer with each game :P

Holifyre
Hahahaha, I agree. Gaming these days is bulls***. I remember just a few years back, great games were popping out like baby boomers and each game had very similar system requirements. Today though, it's just crazy. I honestly can't afford this anymore. Prices of higher ram, motherboards, hard drives, etc are flying through the roof then the sky. And for us who have to pay rent or mortgage have to suffer. I am one of those people and I cannot keep up with system's anymore.

Darth_Rankkor
Hahahaha, I agree. Gaming these days is bulls***. I remember just a few years back, great games were popping out like baby boomers and each game had very similar system requirements. Today though, it's just crazy. I honestly can't afford this anymore. Prices of higher ram, motherboards, hard drives, etc are flying through the roof then the sky. And for us who have to pay rent or mortgage have to suffer. I am one of those people and I cannot keep up with system's anymore.

and then they come crying against piracy. stick out tongue

Holifyre
I prefer piracy. I can't afford shit now so I use BitTorrent. One thing that really gets me going is how buddy wants a donation. Does he understand that if I use his program, BitTorrent, that I cannot afford to buy games anymore, thus saying I cannot afford to give him money

Darth_Rankkor
I prefer piracy. I can't afford shit now so I use BitTorrent. One thing that really gets me going is how buddy wants a donation. Does he understand that if I use his program, BitTorrent, that I cannot afford to buy games anymore, thus saying I cannot afford to give him money

HAHA laughing laughing

Holifyre
And to make things worse, he pimps himself and his new-born on http://www.hotornot.com

JLRTENJAC
No... PLEASE NOT OBSIDIAN... KOTOR 2's Story lacked WAY too mutch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.