Gladiator.... where's he from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
what's the deal with Gladiator? what are his origins? where's he from? how did the Shi'ar manage to recruite him? does he have family? what is the source of his powers?

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-gladiator.jpg

i only know the basics about him... powers, some appearances..etc.... so any info would be helpful

tx

smile

kgkg

Scoobless

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
stick out tongue nuh uh....

actually i was thinking more of where and when was he born? why is he purple? and how long will it be before he's revealed to be a child of Thanos?

I'm more interested in his haircut big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I'm more interested in his haircut big grin
I can easily forgive the mohawk when you realize... he's wearing opera gloves and thigh high boots! WHAT THE SNAPPLE?!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I can easily forgive the mohawk when you realize... he's wearing opera gloves and thigh high boots! WHAT THE SNAPPLE?!

He's very kinky big grin

whirlysplat
He might have got his name from heresmile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3979062#post3979062

LordFear
His a fraud.
Just another copycat when you really think about it.
Nothing about this dude is really original. So much so that the creators haven't even bothered with a decent background explanation.

Scoobless
so it's not just my lack of knowledge here?...... Gladiator doesn't have a background?

DarkCrawler
He is the Praetor of Shiar army. Leader of Imperial Guard.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He is the Praetor of Shiar army. Leader of Imperial Guard.

everyone knows that.... i'm looking for background on him.... not his job title

Maestro
He's made from fragments of DNA of some race, which the shiar used as the template to clone him from. That race no longer exists, and he is the last of his kind. He only serves the shiar because there the ones that brought him into existence, and therefore he owes a debt to them.

Scoobless
where did you get that info from?

Maestro
I've read it in a issue, can't remember which one though, something about the origins of gladiator.

rao
go to cosmic powers unlimited. i can't post the link...it won't let me cuz i'm new so go to google or w/e and type tale of the imperial guard. you'll find something worth reading.

Fanboy
I think his hair is suppose to be like the thing on a Gladiator Helmet. Ya know becuase he is Gladiator hello? Dee dee dee.

DarkCrawler
He actually wore a helmet like that in X-Men issue. Fits a lot better then the hair, me thinks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.