Cable(Without Virus) VS. Aquaman & Martian Manhunter...Telepathic/Telekinetic Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it? Cable that battled the Surfer, or Two powerhouse telepaths from the justice league?

Debate.

Sentry
UP

kgkg
Cable (Without Virus) - can break down molecule and rebuild it.

He wins

K3VIL
In a telepathic battle if think MM and AM can hold their own and maybe succeed into winning the fight, but they haven't telekinesis on their side, Cable can just drop on them buildings and end the fight.

FieryBalrog
this is God-like Cable though. A different beast altogether. He's above Xavier, his mother, etc.

Sentry
Ohhhh, my bad. I thought Jonn had some form of telekinesis.

the Darkone
MM has telepathy, astral projection,mind control.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
won't help much

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by the Darkone

telepathy usually involves those.

God-like Cable blinks people out of existence.

Mainstream
God like Cable is more powerful than any of our feeble minds could possible imagine.

the Darkone
Cable will turned MM into jello pudding, aquaman will fryed and season like catfish big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
this is God-like Cable though. A different beast altogether. He's above Xavier, his mother, etc.

Hes very gd but hes not above his mother. Not after new xmens retcon on jean. In terms of telepathy hes probably more powerful than xavier but hes definitely not as skilled. Similar to a rachel vs emma frost battle. In a psychic battle xavier would take him despite the lower power levels. Cables relatively new to telepathy hes only been using it to any decent degree since the phalanx saga and even then jean had to tutor him.

Mainstream
Cable more about the guns

Swanky-Tuna
What's weird is Manhunter doesn't have tk but I think that's how he flies.

Matthew Cancel
Does anyone know what comics I can find God-like cable in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.