Darth vader vs Darth traya(kreia)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth neckros
who do you think would win?

Fishy
Kreia easily...

She is far more powerful in the force, and not a bad fighter either, and when she starts using the force to control a few lightsabers... I don't think Vader has a chance in hell of stopping those things

Darth Crazo
I don't know much about Kreia, but she has no chance. Darth Vader is the Chosen One. Vader has done quite a bit more than stopping a few lightsabers in his time-killing thousands of jedi by his blade is no easy task

Fishy
Chosen one means nothing....

He did not kill thousands of Jedi, he didn't even fight that many Jedi..

Lord Neix
Kreia definitely

Darth Plagues
Darth Vader...This is't even a competition for him.

Kun-ni Habeo
vader

Darth Crazo
Darth Plagues is correct

Darth Crazo
Yeah Vader did fight thousands of Jedi. Ever seen Episode III?

Darth Crazo
krea my ass

Darth Mantis
Kreia

Darth Crazo
would die. instantly.

Bobafetty
Vader by a land slide wins

Darth Crazo
I like Bobafetty even though i'm not a big fan of the boba fett character. I don't know. I just think he's over-hyped

Emperor Revan
This place is being overrun by newbs. Kreia kills 3 powerful Jedi masters at the same time with one use of the Force. Even as Anakin, he DID NOT kill thousands of Jedi. He didn't even kill hundreds. He killed those younglings and that's about it. Then he lost most of his power anyway when he burned up.

Bobafetty
.....IM NO NEWB!

Gryn Jabar
He wasn't referring to you I believe. Anyway, Kreia takes this. Play KOTOR2, and its fairly obvious that she can either
A) Overpower Vader (force power wise, not armwrestling wise)
B) Outsmart Vader
C) Nag him to death about his impact on the force.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Bobafetty
.....IM NO NEWB!

Sure you are, you registered in May, and you make posts like "Vader" or "Vader by far" without ever posting a reason. Vader isn't all powerful, or even close.

I'm not trying to be mean and I have nothing against you, I just hope you will post some reasons, defend your opinions, and try to support them with facts.

Bobafetty
I do. You've just havent seen any. Just because Im new to this site dosent mean Im new to Star Wars.

Fishy
Your not a newb, now stop argueing about that and give reasons as to why Vader could even hope to have a chance against somebody like Kreia

Bobafetty
Gladly,

Kreia, sure she's powerful with the force but so is Vader. So the're even with the force but Vader is better with hard hits with the saber. Kreia would try to block all his hits but then she'd figure that with just blocking is gonna get her no where in the battle, so she does some agility moves around Vader. All Vader has to do is turn to the place she's attacking him, he doesent even need to walk just turn and keep hitting her hard. Kreia will eventually get tired and then thats when Vader strikes. So speed doesent exactly count in this match.

Fishy
Okay....

Vader had a great control of the force granted, but nothing near Kreia... Very few could have reached that level and I very much doubt Vader had it, if he did he never showed it. When fighting Luke he fell down easily, and although I do believe he did not want to kill him if he was as powerful as Kreia was in the force he would have never fallen down in the first place. He would have taken out the Empire with a duel of force alone.

About her being outclassed in a lightsaber duel, I doubt it. Power in your blows doesn't matter all that much in the Star Wars universe, because the lightsabers weigh almost nothing.

Now then there is the fact that she could just make 3 others fly and attack herself... Have fun blockinf four sabers Vader

norrin radd

norrin radd

Fishy
Well yeah, I just always assumed he wouldn't attack sidious because lighting would fry him, like we have seen in ROTJ...

Kreia can shoot lighting... So Vader is dead anyways

norrin radd

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Gladly,

Kreia, sure she's powerful with the force but so is Vader. So the're even with the force but Vader is better with hard hits with the saber. Kreia would try to block all his hits but then she'd figure that with just blocking is gonna get her no where in the battle, so she does some agility moves around Vader. All Vader has to do is turn to the place she's attacking him, he doesent even need to walk just turn and keep hitting her hard. Kreia will eventually get tired and then thats when Vader strikes. So speed doesent exactly count in this match.

Yes Vader has stronger blows which would help but Kreia wouldn't need a lightsaber. Vader is not nearly as powerful with the Force as Kreia is. Kreia kills 3 powerful Council level Jedi masters at the same time with one use of the Force. If Vader could do that he would've done it to Luke except not kill him or he would've just done it to the Emperor. Kreia wins big time.

Bobafetty
I guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.