Episode IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Crazo
Now that we've all seen Episode III, can you wait until Episode IV comes out?! This thread should also be used to voice rumors, spoilers, etc/ about episode IV!

Fishy
Are you really just that stoned or did you stop thinking when you saw Star Wars for the first time?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/

It already exists, has since 1977.....

Darth Crazo
What?

Darth Crazo
this can't actually be true!

Corranhorn
your a tard

Darth Crazo
What's a tard? Is that some new creature in Episode IV? I can't wait!

Corranhorn
Wow

Fishy
Lol this is hilarious smile

Human Vader
you know hes just ****ing with you guys..........

Fishy
I hope so for his sake... But after reading some his posts I can't be entirely sure

Lord Mader
They Are remaking 4 5 and 6 they will add some better fighting scenes and ships in computer

Human Vader
no theyre not

first off they already did that, second off lucas says hes not changing the OT any more. and im not getting that from SS, i read it in a magazine

Bobafetty
Does this thread even belong here?

Darth Crazo
waitwaitwait...there's a 5 _and!_ 6! Oh my god! when do they come out! Can't wait!

Bobafetty
Actually there is a series of star wars being made called the Old Republic set back way before the first episode when there was that big sith war.

Kun-ni Habeo
great love to see that

Dark Wierdo
Any info about that being directed by george lucas or actually happening?

Human Vader
wow

Darth Crazo
I heard it's for real! Anyway, Episode three was kind of a sad ending;.I
so maybe the next one will be brighter? And will there be more about those two babies?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
eat a d1ck, u moron.

Fishy
If this is real i'm going to hit you in the nuts with a basebal bat smile

I'll laugh my ass off before I do so however

Bobafetty
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.