The good crabs vs the bad crabs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
I was just curious as to whether or not sexually transmitted crabs have pinchers like crustacean crabs. Anyone know??? confused

Fellatio
well I know they dont taste the same! sick

a1hsauce
do they serve those at Red Lobster

The Tired Hiker
I'm about to barf. But what I really want to know is if a sexually transmitted crab got in a fight with a sea crab, who'd win???

eggmayo
Sea crabs don't have pubes, so sea crabs big grin

a1hsauce
STd crabs run in packs though

Killer_Dennis
20 bucks on the sea crab

The Tired Hiker
I'd think the sex crabs are smaller, so they could climb into the orifices of the sea crabs and cut them up with chainsaws or something. erm

Fellatio
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I'd think the sex crabs are smaller, so they could climb into the orifices of the sea crabs and cut them up with chainsaws or something. erm

Yeah and they have a jedi order so they could chop the darkside sea crabs up with lightsabres!

eggmayo
Maybe the sex crabs actually do have pincers, that would be why they hurt or whatever they actually do

Fallen Jedi
i have a friend with a serious case of the krabs. she got it at subway.

shaber
I don't know, but there was an arcade game in Norfolk which chanted, "we are the game of bad crabs" and the plastic crabs would dash onto a table and it was necessary to hit them.

Rob Owns You
I was just curious as to whether or not sexually transmitted crabs have pinchers like crustacean crabs. Anyone know??? confused

Hmm well red lobster puts ice on their crabs to keep them fresh. With that random comment said, who knows.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
i have a friend with a serious case of the krabs. she got it at subway.
how did she get crabs at subway?

rubber dickie

yes, coochie crabs have pincers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.