Clone Palapatine Vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader

Fishy
Revan wins...

Doesn't seem to me like the clone is more poweful then the original and that one would sure as hell die, besides the story behind that clone is incredibly stupid to say the least

Lord Mader
Its always Revan isn't it...........

Fishy
No, but Revan would own Sidious so he would own his clone

Lord Mader
Why.... Palaptine has Multiplied his strength so he's such more stronger u seen his lightning Yoda couldnt even reflect it and he's 800 years old and started of as a jedi young

Wanderer259
What? Yoda practically took hold of Sidious' lightning and threw it right back at him, knocking them both over in the process.

IS the clone any more powerful than Sidious? If so, then there's more to discuss. If not, well, we've already done this fight twice.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan

Lord Caltor
hmm it depends has sidious clone reached the dreaded clone madness?

Bobafetty
Revan no compition

ESB Vader
palpatine would wtf pwn revan and rape him thru butt secks

Darth Sexy
Why are you people bringing back old threads?

Nikkolas
When did Palpatine get that crystal? I thought that was only a SuperShadow statement in which case it is L(loser)-canon and only above the opinion of a Star Trek fan.

Darth Sexy
It is supershadow.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Nikkolas
When did Palpatine get that crystal? I thought that was only a SuperShadow statement in which case it is L(loser)-canon and only above the opinion of a Star Trek fan.

Don't even give it a name, that only gives him the Infamy he wants

Captain REX
He never got the Kaiburr crystal, no.

And this is ancient and dead for a reason. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.