Miss Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
2005 is Canadian big grin

Source

a1hsauce
yowza yowza yowza!!!!! yes

umm how do they choose Miss Universe by the way?...like whats the difference between that and Miss World?

BackFire
If there's one good thing about Canada, it's that they do have some hot ladies.

Bardock42
Russian Canadian

G.P
This progamme was airing tonight, but the only thing I've seen is that Miss Dominican Rep. was at first sight far prettier than the Canadian contestant....but they said Miss Canada had good chances to win the title...

no expression

((The_Anomaly))
is that surprising that a Canadian won????? huh

and there are more good things about Canada, but hot ladies is a good one! wink

Clovie
she won already, or is to win? confused

RaeRox
notice how we only pick out of like 3 main people for president?

((The_Anomaly))
This is her! eek!

Capt_Fantastic
Can we hear from a few of our posters from other planets? What do you guys think?

BackFire
laughing out loud

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Can we hear from a few of our posters from other planets? What do you guys think?

different galaxies even confused

((The_Anomaly))
huh? huh

lil bitchiness
lol im sure they would agree with Earth...right before they invade and destroy!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
huh? huh

The Earth is a small part of the UNIVERSE.

nutella-spatz
This is her! eek!
I can't help it. Those Miss whatevers never seem the most beautiful to me. embarrasment
They seem so fake and she has a nose, that I don't like. erm

dave123
meh, nothing special

((The_Anomaly))
oh hahahaha! i get it now...the topic didnt have a good transition people were just like "lets hear from other planets" which....nevermind...

yea... alien

lil bitchiness
This is her! eek!

Shes VERY pretty happy

(her nose is little wrong embarrasment)

Bardock42
Didn'T you hear it...the other planets have an agreementr with us we can vote for the miss universe and she will always be a human....in exchange we give them slaves and they can rule the Universe without us.......on the second thought damn those Dick Controlled Politicians.

But I think the Miss Universe should know what aliens think of us

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
us

That was good!

Bardock42
I know I love that story.... need to find more of that guy

rubber dickie
i found it amazing that all the 5 finalists were form the americas.

dark1365
Another reason to be proud to be canadian! big grin

KidRock
Looks like Canada finally has something to be proud of.

Clovie
Originally posted by rubber dickie
i found it amazing that all the 5 finalists were form the americas. it only shows how fair these contests are erm

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Shes VERY pretty happy

(her nose is little wrong embarrasment)

Yeah I was thinking the same. Her nose is kind of f*cked up

silver_tears
Originally posted by KidRock
Looks like Canada finally has something to be proud of.

Not to mention our world hockey titles or you know some-what competant government roll eyes (sarcastic) you really shouldnt talk

botankus
Originally posted by silver_tears
Not to mention our world hockey titles

Yeah!

Jedi_KnightAlly
This is her! eek!

Bloody hell... She's beautiful! yes

WindDancer
2005 is Canadian big grin

Source

silver tears I hardly talk you nowdays. But you can be sure....you will always be Miss Canada for me.

embarrasment

a1hsauce
Not to mention our world hockey titles or you know some-what competant government roll eyes (sarcastic) you really shouldnt talk
as an american...i have to agree with you there

Trickster
Wow. I feel like we should worship her.

I don't like her nose... wink

yerssot
Originally posted by Clovie
it only shows how fair these contests are erm
miss Canada and miss El Salvador who was first runner up (or so I think) were both on my list of possible winners. They are beautiful women and I think she's the deserved winner

((The_Anomaly))
ohh yea...and the US has tons to be proud of eh? a government whos leader has about a grade 5 reading level. not to mention all your other "accomplishments" in your history eh....

gimme a break...go to the "why does everyone hate the US but me" thread and read what i said there, then please repeat your comment in that thread, cause it would really help to prove my point, thanks.

manny321
well iam proud of our Canadian government that they did not get involved in the Iraq war and not in the space missile defence treaty.

KharmaDog
Well our government was wise to avoid the Iraqi conflict and the Missle defense proposal, they have sufficiently proved that they are completely inept in other areas of government. But since no gov't is perfect, I guess they are not bad by comparison.

Although I think beauty pagents are stupid and that you are bound to see much more attractive women walking around the streets of toronto, I'll still offer congrats to Ms. Canada, but such a victory makes me feel neither less or more proud of my country.

manny321
i know there are better things to be proud of.

yerssot
like the national dish big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.