Who would you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyBloom
Ok, I'm sure similar threads have been made before, but I must have missed them and I'm curious ...
Who would you be if you could be a person from POTC and why??? And I'm talking about characters here, not actors/actresses/make-up assistants or anything ...
also, i think I might put a restriction and say you can't be any of the 3 main characters (ie jack/will/elizabeth) cos im sure the vast majority of us want to be one of those three

JohnnyBloom
Ack, didn't put down my choice, I'd be Ragetti - i mean, how cool would it be to have a fake eye?? ... if someone blast (the big jesus out of them with their little cannons ...) a fork into your eye you could just pull it straight out again, no pain involved!

Pirate_monkey
well id like to be Anamaria!eek! the she-pirate and.....she has been involved with JACK!!!eek!

JohnnyBloom
i'd have thought you'd have chosen to be a monkey ... ah well, shows how much i know!

Pirate_monkey
well i kinda am already a monkey... maybe ill be Anamaria the monkey!eek!

JohnnyBloom
yeah, you never know, might turn out in the next two films that she has a monkey!!
... cept if you were a monkey relationships with Jack might not go so well!

Pirate_monkey
well im kinda half monkey half human....and only laurie knows what the other half of me is...

JohnnyBloom
embarrasment .... oh dear

Pirate_monkey
it ok! i am a very complicated being!eek!

choosewisely
mah

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by Pirate_monkey
well i kinda am already a monkey... maybe ill be Anamaria the monkey!eek!
i'd be anamaria the human yes

well im kinda half monkey half human....and only laurie knows what the other half of me is...
*struggles to remember*

Pirate_mad
I don't know...I would probably be Bosan (if you don't know, ((and that won't be many)) it's the big black guy who slapped Elizbeth). I like being strong *evil grin*

Pirate_monkey

JohnnyBloom
now now girls ... no fighting over anamaria!!! (it makes you look like guys for heavens sake!!!)

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by Pirate_mad
I don't know...I would probably be Bosan (if you don't know, ((and that won't be many)) it's the big black guy who slapped Elizbeth). I like being strong *evil grin*
....ah, we have a violent pirate on our hands!

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
now now girls ... no fighting over anamaria!!! (it makes you look like guys for heavens sake!!!) but there is only one costume and it is mINE@!Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
....ah, we have a violent pirate on our hands! armed with a computer...

«§hõnknêss»
Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI Munki MUNKI

That would b me eek!

xXLauriëXx
NO IM ANAMARIA!
but... you're half monkey huh stick out tongue

Aldaron
Jack or Will. Can't choose:-P

-Aldaron

Pirate_monkey

JohnnyBloom
armed with a computer...

laughing out loud

JohnnyBloom
and your a pom...huh

HAHAHAHA - you crack me up!!!

xXLauriëXx
and your a pom...huh
HAHAHA... no expression

Pirate_monkey
well monkeys can do anything that poms do.....no expression

xXLauriëXx
really? no expression

Pirate_monkey
yupyes much better too!stick out tongue

xXLauriëXx
*is doubtful* goofy

Pirate_monkey
*doubts lauries doubt*

xXLauriëXx
how dare you doubt my doubt mad

Pirate_monkey
mad and dont you dare doubt my doubting your doubt! ((where is phoenix? i hope she is ok))

xXLauriëXx
she's around.. *sigh* i think?

choosewisely
blink

Pirate_monkey

xXLauriëXx
eek i hope not eek then who will we have to keep us on topic and delete pointless threads created by the most recent newbies? stick out tongue

so.. which one of us is anamaria?

mssharrow
you have a point there laurie, you're so nice to say that, you said it without trying to be mean to this most recent newbies, & ofcourse with this > stick out tongue , i think they haven't realized that yet. wink

Mønkey

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by mssharrow
you have a point there laurie, you're so nice to say that, you said it without trying to be mean to this most recent newbies, & ofcourse with this > stick out tongue , i think they haven't realized that yet. wink
i... don't think i quite understand embarrasment

mssharrow
hmmm, I'm quite confused there too big grin ,
what I mean is that, as you said about the pointless threads created by most recent newbies to delete, well its true, but they might got hurt by that, but you said it in a nice way, because of that smiley stick out tongue.
well..... it's still confusing big grin

Mønkey
maybe the newbie threads will pile up and then kill us all..................no expression...............................................RUN!!!!!!!!!(((JOKE)))

JohnnyBloom

MissesDepp?!
Hmm..

Either Barbossa so I could brush my teeth.

OR!

Jack. So I could look at myself naked. Possibly a small pecker though.. can't be very big for someone with the last name "Sparrow"..

Captain Jack Falcon.. THERE'S a pecker.. no pun intended.

choosewisely
no expression

ME IS NECKLACE eek!

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by MissesDepp?!
Hmm..

Either Barbossa so I could brush my teeth.

OR!

Jack. So I could look at myself naked. Possibly a small pecker though.. can't be very big for someone with the last name "Sparrow"..

Captain Jack Falcon.. THERE'S a pecker.. no pun intended.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

haha!!! i don't know which is funnier

Gauze
I'd be that pirate who dies in the battle between the Pearl and the Interceptor. You know...the one with the classic death cry. Falls into water. Etc.

That's me.

jessigem
i'd be kiera, she gets to kiss will....
plus she's pretty

She's a pirate
I'd want to be Anamaria, but she is only involved in the first one...there really isn't anyone I'd actually like to be. I mean, maybe Elizabeth, cause she's beautiful and all the men in the movie want her (including Jack as it seems from the second movie). But I really didn't like her over all character in the movie.

Mr Parker
well since we cant be any of the 3 characters mentioned in the first post then mine would be the character played by Geoffrey Rush.

jessigem
actually, i change my vote.
i'd want to be....barbosa
he has a pet monkey
and the monkey's smile is cute
but barbosa is ugly crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.