Darth Plageus IS Sifo-dyas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef2
sifo dyas was a member of the jedi council living a double life. he was also a dark lord of the sith. he claimed to be the head of the jedi council and ordered the clone army. realizing he could not take over the universe by himself, he knew he needed a politician, a "puppet" to use to take power. he took senator palpatine on as his sith apprentice and trained him in the ways of the sith.

only palpatine grew too greedy and powerful. he killed sifo-dyas in his sleep. that is why obiwan said "he was killed more than 10 years ago" in AOTC.

i beleive this will become more clear in the the ultimate edition DVD's.

discuss.

tpaquin
Oh my god

darkjedi132
is this your oppinion? if not where did you find this out?

Protector
Read LOE that is all I have to say about this topic that has been posted for (well a lot)

astrofan428
It hurts so much.

neo313
sifo-dyas was an actual jedi master, and count dooku killed him

at least that's what it says in Labrynth of Evil confused

Plagueis was palp's master, and palps stole his power and killed him. Look at the smirk on his face as he talks about it... I don't see any reason to believe that he was also a jedi.

Not only that, but Palps is extremely old (read Ian's interview in the latest Insider), which means his master would have to be even older... and also killed by palps a looooong time ago, before TPM. Why? Because there can only be 2 sith at a time, and in TPM we have Maul and Sids.

There are waaaaaaaaaaaay too many problems with this theory

kremzike
You take a couple years off from KMC and you forget... well, everything. smile

mossman
Darth Plageus IS Sifo-dyas

No he is not.
In fact we don't even know whether Darth Plagueis even existed.
Sifo-Dyas did exist, and he was really a Jedi called..............
.........Sifo-Dyas.

Darth_Rankkor
Dooku impersonated Sifo Dyas so he could order the clone army. All that was palpatine orquestration

Darth_Sidious01
^ No...*sigh* Sifo-Dyas ordered the clone army when he foresaw a coming doom and war to the republic...Dooku's initiation into the Sith was to be the murder of Sifo-Dyas...they killed him AFTER he ordered the clone army and waited for the right time to unveil it

Robin Darkside
maybe sifo dyas is expained in the EP III deleted scenes

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by neo313
sifo-dyas was an actual jedi master, and count dooku killed him

at least that's what it says in Labrynth of Evil confused

Plagueis was palp's master, and palps stole his power and killed him. Look at the smirk on his face as he talks about it... I don't see any reason to believe that he was also a jedi.

Not only that, but Palps is extremely old (read Ian's interview in the latest Insider), which means his master would have to be even older... and also killed by palps a looooong time ago, before TPM. Why? Because there can only be 2 sith at a time, and in TPM we have Maul and Sids.

There are waaaaaaaaaaaay too many problems with this theory

i think this guy is right smile

DeVi| D0do
*kills self*

astrofan428
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
*kills self*

*steals wallet*

matreid
ok this theory is a good thought but it is wrong. Sifo-Dyas was killed by Dooku. Dooku then ordered the clone army under his name to disguise himeself.

Mist
*jumps astro*

Darth Plagueis
No I'm not.

Sifo-Dyas was Sifo-Dyas.

sigh.

Mist
....um.......nah.......i got nothing....no expression

astrofan428
Originally posted by Mist
*jumps astro*

I feel as if I have been violated. sad

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Mist
....um.......nah.......i got nothing....no expression
s'okay, you still made me laugh.

I'm easy.....

sad

Mist
Originally posted by astrofan428
I feel as if I have been violated. sad

*points at plagueis*
he did it no expression

Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
s'okay, you still made me laugh.

I'm easy.....

sad

.....i still got nothing.......stick out tongue

astrofan428
Damn, I guess I got tag teamed. sick

Darth Plagueis
Yo, Ass Rofan (hey, to each his own)....I didn't do it!!! I'm into old broads who buy into immaculate conceptions.....

astrofan428
Ass Rofan, I didnt see that coming, confused

Darth Plagueis
Thats what SHE said!!!
stick out tongue

astrofan428
Okay I cant compete, you win. miffed

Darth Plagueis
laughing

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Darth_Sidious01
^ No...*sigh* Sifo-Dyas ordered the clone army when he foresaw a coming doom and war to the republic...Dooku's initiation into the Sith was to be the murder of Sifo-Dyas...they killed him AFTER he ordered the clone army and waited for the right time to unveil it

No. Dooku ordered the army. Jango Fett so much as says this in AOTC. Sifo-Dyas was in the planning stages of ordering it, but he had not done it yet. He probably called up Kamino and asked for some prices or something along those lines.

Jack Daniels
Does Mist now have Devil dodo's wallet now? astro steals wallet mist jumps astro and got nothing out of it?(that sounds bad...lol) did Mist at least then get dodo's wallet?

Darth_Sidious01
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
No. Dooku ordered the army. Jango Fett so much as says this in AOTC. Sifo-Dyas was in the planning stages of ordering it, but he had not done it yet. He probably called up Kamino and asked for some prices or something along those lines.
Sifo-Dyas put it on lay-away Dooku just provided the source of the Clones...Dooky could have easily told the Kaminoans that Dyas sent him or just told Jango to go there himself and tell the Kaminoans that he was sent by Sifo...Sifo-Dyas was only able to ORDER the clone army..not survive to see it's creation..Kamino was prepared already for the creation of the army they just didn't have a source until Sidious and Dooku found one to use to THEIR advantage

Lazerlike42
yeah that sounds about right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.