I really haven't posted much in the OTF lately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
So, I think I'll make a thread and say hello to everyone again. Who's still here that I remember? Who's new? What's been going on? Any crisises? Any breaking news? Have any kids? Where's Tired Hiker?

Jackie Malfoy
No you have not.How come?You were missed.JM

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by JKozzy
So, I think I'll make a thread and say hello to everyone again. Who's still here that I remember? Who's new? What's been going on? Any crisises? Any breaking news? Have any kids? Where's Tired Hiker? I'm here..I used 2 be BW.. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Oh Hiker is around as always.well boredom came off a ban she had for a week,she also had a birthday this weekend.Her and coldfire both.and so did Chelsea and Jackie.thats a little bit of what you missed around here. big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Hey wolfie.How are you?and why have you not been at the kmc famly house?jm miffed laughing

The Tired Hiker
So, I think I'll make a thread and say hello to everyone again. Who's still here that I remember? Who's new? What's been going on? Any crisises? Any breaking news? Have any kids? Where's Tired Hiker?

Yeah, I haven't been on much lately. This is like the first post I've made all month. embarrasment

LandoSpeeder2
I was never really here that much at the OTF, but now that star wars is out and all the threads are about who Syfo-Dyas is, I'll be coming here a lot more.

Imaginary
That thread is a joke, Lando stick out tongue

And WB Kozz!

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Imaginary
That thread is a joke, Lando stick out tongue

And WB Kozz! I know that one thread by SithSpy is a joke, but their is about 30 other threads about him.

Mist
redundant threads in the ep3 forum? confused what do you mean lando? confused

say it isnt so!cry

JKozzy
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
No you have not.How come?You were missed.JM A bit Star-Wars crazed stick out tongueOriginally posted by Killer_Dennis
I'm here..I used 2 be BW.. stick out tongue Hey stick out tongueOriginally posted by The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I haven't been on much lately. This is like the first post I've made all month. embarrasment Hey Hiker! Long time no see. Ya know, my friend's had my copy of the Big Lebowski since last September.. that's 9 months! mad

And thanks, Imag smile

Gaca
Neither did I, Joe eek! wow, surprised this place is still alive!

cheerio!

WindDancer
Jkozzy is back! And Gaca too! The OTF life will shine again. wink

Anna85

i remember u smile eek!

JKozzy
Was it really that bad without us, WD? stick out tongue

Gaca
I am back eek! Huzzah!

i just learnt a new word, isn't it just FABULOUS cry

JKozzy
It is eek!

Nice to see you again, Gaca happy

Neo_Version 7
What's up, JKozzy?!

All good, man?

JKozzy
Yep, summer vacation's here, can't be doing any better cool

And how've you been lately, NV7?

Neo_Version 7
I'm alright. I'm going to summer school but luckily I don't have class tomorrow, so YAY!

Anyway, just chilling. Watching Episode III and shit.

Any plans for the summer, JK?

JKozzy
Going to France in 12 days eek! Can't wait.

Other than that, hanging out with friends, going to pool parties, beaches, etc, will be the way to go.

You got anything cool going on after summer school? Or does that last all summer?

Neo_Version 7
Well, I guess I'll have to check it out. I probably might visit some nearby islands to bum around. big grin

Luckily, my SS only lasts until July 22. But it's all good, coz that way I skip like 11th Grade and just move on to senior year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.