Spider-man vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Crazo
Which of these 2 Star Wars characters would win?

Lord_Windu
This has nothing to do with Star Wars. It belongs in the Comic Book Versus Forum.

Darth Crazo
Okay, I'll add superman into the fray to give it a more star-warsy touch.

Darth L. Dipsit
Please, sir - you might be a great guy, I don't know - TRY TO MAKE APPROPRIATE THREADS AND POSTS. Being joking is TOTALLY COOL. However, take the forum semi-seriously. If you want to act silly, that is over-the-top. PLEASE MAKE GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS.

No offense meant, sir. I'm just slightly upset that insulted me earlier and are writing things for pure shock value. Doing that MIGHT be okay SOMETIMES. However, you are not making this forum fun at the moment. Please refrain from doing things like this again. PLEASE.

Thank you for your time, sir.

Darth L. Dipsit
I didn't mean to upset you earlier, sir, but you are acting slightly inappropriately. Maybe I am taking things too seriously. My apologies if I am. It just seems like this is not the first post where you have done this.

Lord_Windu
what do you mean?

Darth L. Dipsit
A minute ago the forum screen said that the thread had no replies when it had three. However, it's gone back to normal and so I edited my post. Sorry for the confusion.

Darth Crazo
Sorry for the insult earlier. It was really dark weirdo's fault. he was egging me on. Okay, ok, Luke vs. Spider-man?

Darth Plagues
BatMan would be the winner

Paola
toot wrong forum!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.