What did you think of Rots the new SW movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

green dude
Did you think it sucked or rocked or what cuz im hearing some people saying one thing and some saying the other who do you listen to and what if you can't go to the movies ? You tell me and other people who havn't seen the movie stick out tongue

Darth L. Dipsit
See the movie. It's good!

Discussion of the movie actually happened in earlier threads. Refer to them if your looking for spoilers or opinions about the quality of the film.

Darth Mantis
Episode III forum... The movie was great, I personally enjoyed it...

Bobafetty
same

Revan Darkstar
personally I think it might be my favorite star wars movie out there, few mushy parts and LOTS of fighting. It also has a decent storyline, wraps up the loose threads well and leads up to ANH quite well.

Darth Abominus
i enjoyed it, and think it was much better than AToC and absolutely much better than phantom menace

K Von Doom
Pretty good. I thought we'd see the Emperor's guard fight though, instead of just being smacked around by Yoda.

Jedi_Knight22
Do yourself a favor and go see it, you will not be disappointed. It finally renewed that long lost (not really that long I guess, only parts of the last 2 movies) feeling of what the movies were all about. I give it a 9/10, and have seen it several times.

Chad

Darth Crazo
I see...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.