Who's had a fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wazz
Who's had a fight? I did broke the mother****ers nose. hahaha

lil bitchiness
no expression lovely.

The Tired Hiker
Charming to the last. no expression

Lana
An actual fight? No, though I came very close to punching out my best friend's ex-boyfriend last year, during school....

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by wazz

ONce, split the back of my head. Though it was worth it too, till his goons showed up. Even then it was a pretty good fight. Wrote his name in the mud, with his face. I think I can say that was a proud moment for me. yes

WindDancer

Sounds like the work of a bully.

Pandemoniac
Nope, never been in a real serious fight. Have been punched in the face a few times, and made some noses bleed properly myself, but it never escalated to a real rumble.

Whisper
Who's had a fight? I did broke the mother****ers nose. hahaha And what did his kindergarden teacher say?

SlipknoT
I've been in quite a few, but the most recent one I actually lost, The ****** Kicked me in the balls and pulled my hair. Thats pussy shit. But next time we meet I'm going to ****ing gut the bastard.

LordKerrigor
lol no body would dare fight me because im a dirty fighter

SlipknoT
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
lol no body would dare fight me because im a dirty fighter In other words a pussy? angel

moises
I have been in a real fight not too long ago with my former friend. Well, I won but it feels like I lost.

Freaky Zeeky
I've had a couple fights. Two pieced all of em1
big grin

Demarthl
i got jumped when i was celebrating the end of secondary school with friends, i got smacked to the floor in one hit, busted my lip real bad, the kinda split lip that is split because your teeth came through it from the back. lots of blood and cursing, didnt feel it because i had drunjk a lot of vodka, but i do remember swinging my feet to get up ninja style and the guy decided to stop my foot... with his nose, i wish i saw them again, i'd give em payback for leaving this scar

moises
Originally posted by Demarthl
i got jumped when i was celebrating the end of secondary school with friends, i got smacked to the floor in one hit, busted my lip real bad, the kinda split lip that is split because your teeth came through it from the back. lots of blood and cursing, didnt feel it because i had drunjk a lot of vodka, but i do remember swinging my feet to get up ninja style and the guy decided to stop my foot... with his nose, i wish i saw them again, i'd give em payback for leaving this scar I have been threw much greater catastrophic events in my life. LOL

Yeah, it does suck getting jumped........

jinzin
grappling fights.....32 and counting.
competition fights.....21 and counting.
real...... 4 I hope that one's not "and counting" as well....

Mist
the wall looked at me so i punched it no expression

Freaky Zeeky
big grin

Mist
does it include if you get pissed off and slap your moniter? coz....you know....thats pretty hardcore...no expression

jinzin
lol....about 5 or 6 years ago I was grumpy and I punched a hole in my door cause my mom wouldn't let me eat pancakes for dinner.......

oooooh ooooh one time...my friend got drunk and fought a tree....and lost....

Mist
laughing out loud

jinzin
I know.....I tried to hide it.........lol....as if I could just hide a big hunking missing piece of door.....

thing is...I forgot...later that night I was chillin in the garage and my dad came in furious as hell cussin me out...and by that time I had forgot what I did.....then after about 20 seconds I like "oooooooooh whoops".

lol...good times

SlipknoT
Originally posted by jinzin
I know.....I tried to hide it.........lol....as if I could just hide a big hunking missing piece of door.....

thing is...I forgot...later that night I was chillin in the garage and my dad came in furious as hell cussin me out...and by that time I had forgot what I did.....then after about 20 seconds I like "oooooooooh whoops".

lol...good times Haha, I did something like that A few days ago My mom was just being a bitcha nd i was getting pissed So I Started Punching holes in the wall. embarrasment

Rob Owns You
Wow you people need anger managment bitches

Mist
ill bet it looked at you in the wrong way.

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by SlipknoT
In other words a pussy? angel

hey man if you aren't in a ring anything goes a street fight is a street fight no rules...can't afford to put boundries when the person you're fighting doesn't give a shit about your rule. I fight dirty but then again I'm a white guy that grew up in the ghetto listening to hard music, so I didn't have the choice I either whooped ass or had mine handed to me.

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Haha, I did something like that A few days ago My mom was just being a bitcha nd i was getting pissed So I Started Punching holes in the wall. embarrasment

way to throw a temper tantrum little boy

jinzin
that door ain't looking at me wrong no more! mad

dark1365
Personally, I don't think you should feel pride over beating someone to a pulp.

moises
Originally posted by dark1365
Personally, I don't think you should feel pride over beating someone to a pulp. That is what I tried to say....

Nivvy
I got a red ass beat down.
I was knocked on the toe, and died whilst in a self induced comar.
Wasn't a pretty sight to say the least - the last thing i could remember was falling off of the swing.

Boy that really knocked the wind outta me.

Ken Kenobi
The last fight I had was ages ago. I got into a fight with my best friend at that time and we had a true brawl, ramming heads into trees, punching each other in the nose, kidney punches. You name it, we did it. We were 10. stick out tongue

I've had some other scuffles, but nothing big.

I tend to talk people out of fighting. People seem to like me, for the most part.

moises
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
The last fight I had was ages ago. I got into a fight with my best friend at that time and we had a true brawl, ramming heads into trees, punching each other in the nose, kidney punches. You name it, we did it. We were 10. stick out tongue

I tend to talk people out of fighting. People seem to like me, for the most part. mmmmm.....kidneys

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
hey man if you aren't in a ring anything goes a street fight is a street fight no rules...can't afford to put boundries when the person you're fighting doesn't give a shit about your rule. I fight dirty but then again I'm a white guy that grew up in the ghetto listening to hard music, so I didn't have the choice I either whooped ass or had mine handed to me.

Even in a fight you should carry rules of honor. But I guess not, we live in an honorless world today...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by dark1365
Personally, I don't think you should feel pride over beating someone to a pulp.

THose aren't fights, those are masacures...

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Even in a fight you should carry rules of honor. But I guess not, we live in an honorless world today... \

I'm all about honor but I also go by wether or not they are going to have the same line of thought and usually that answer is going to be no. But if some guy cheap shots me then obviously he has no honor, and most of my fights have started that way. Either that or they are f*cking with my friends.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
\

I'm all about honor but I also go by wether or not they are going to have the same line of thought and usually that answer is going to be no. But if some guy cheap shots me then obviously he has no honor, and most of my fights have started that way. Either that or they are f*cking with my friends.

One of the many forms of honor is not reducing yourself to your opponents level.

Blue Dragon
I not been in fight...although some people you just want to hit because no one likes them, accept other chavs!

Imaginary
Why are guys so damn obsessed with fighting? Seriously, seeing two guys in a punch up at the bus stop isn't cool erm

silver_tears
you are like my hero man, like you know what I mean, you are like all that is man, man, can I like have your children dude? smoke

Korri
Actually, its surprising how quickly i loose my temper.

I try not to resort to violence because its kinda low but sometimes you just cant help it.

Oh God, i need Anger Managment Classes.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

I tend to talk people out of fighting. People seem to like me, for the most part. laughing

Blue Dragon
I hate violence but I get so wound up at school & home, I go mad! Once I treated to punch this idiot at school about 2-3 years back, I hated him, he's a chav, no one likes him.

He broke my pencil case, he was asking me things & in class I said to him, "Outside when this music lesson was over." When he told the teacher she didn't seem to care. Darn right there!

I think she thought he was lying because I behave well so no one would think it when they look at my face.

He was there outside with his mates I didn't bother, it wasn't worth it, it would only make thing worse..from school, parents & I probably would have got a black eye to show my mum when I got home as a result to his mates...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.