The future of the Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The .hacker
Well...Here it is...The setting is TT and all of the Titans are grown up and stuff so the next generation and stuff are now here....Char bios are like this.

Name: Shiko
Race:Elf(or human)
Power:Mage and Archer
Appearence:Wears a dark hooded cloak of violet and Iron leggings with gold trim.
Weapons: Crystal elf bow
Magic or elements(if any):All magic white and black and the element of lightning and fire.
Bio:A young elf of 14...His father died and h e was the leader of the elf clan of his...Now he his the leader but he resigned and joined the titans...With his expert magic and precise bowman skills, he makes a fairly good adittion to the titans.

I will start when 3 people get here...And i do have permission...

feralboy
Namebig grinove
sex:female
power:Feral Feline able to leap far and is very quick And Elemental Geographicals
hair.brown
skin :brown
hiegth 5foot 8
119 lbs
bio: she knows nothing of her past .

The .hacker
Yay someone joined!!!

feralboy
i told you i would

shadow12
lance a young man gifted with the power of both light amd darkness keeps the balance between good and evil and will do whatevr it takes to do so has silver hair red eyes wears a black shirt and pants with a red cloak and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead

Killer_Dennis
Name: Ray
Powers: Changling
Appearance: (same as BB's, but with blue instead of purple). Black boots, black gloves
Weapons: Whatever he changes into
Background: Son of Beast Boy, Ray follows in his fathers footsteps. He knows he has alot to learn, but will one day find true love, just like his Father did

The .hacker
*Shiko sat on his bead in his room of the titans tower meditating.*((Lets go...))

shadow12
-sits on the couch watching t.v quietly waiting for somthing to happen-

Killer_Dennis
*Ray sat in his room, tuning his guitar. His room had some of his fathers old things in it. He had a picture of his father, his mother, and him on his 17th birthday sitting on a table, beside a lamp. His T.V. was in the center wall of his room, and his bed was in the corner. His guitar sat near his T.V., same with his amp. He sighed as he stared at the picture of his family. He knew inside him, he had some of his mothers side. Earth. He knew one day he would release those Earth powers into the world. He kept tuning, then got bored and walked out of his room*

shadow12
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
*Ray sat in his room, tuning his guitar. His room had some of his fathers old things in it. He had a picture of his father, his mother, and him on his 17th birthday sitting on a table, beside a lamp. His T.V. was in the center wall of his room, and his bed was in the corner. His guitar sat near his T.V., same with his amp. He sighed as he stared at the picture of his family. He knew inside him, he had some of his mothers side. Earth. He knew one day he would release those Earth powers into the world. He kept tuning, then got bored and walked out of his room*
(i'm assuming his mother is terra)

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by shadow12
(i'm assuming his mother is terra)

The .hacker
((I would have never figured that out....>&ltwink)Shiko heard Ray and Lance out in the living room. He got up and left his room.*"Hello everyone...Pleasent morning, no?"

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by The .hacker
((I would have never figured that out....>&ltwink)Shiko heard Ray and Lance out in the living room. He got up and left his room.*"Hello everyone...Pleasent morning, no?" *Ray rummaged through the fridge* Yeah..hey, anyone seen my Mountain Dew?

shadow12
-looks over at him-
yea i guess

The .hacker
*Burp*"...You need to label things in this house Ray...Sorry! Ehehe."

feralboy
dove walks in."hello boys"

Killer_Dennis
*Burp*"...You need to label things in this house Ray...Sorry! Ehehe." Damnit man! that was the last one! *Ray groans, and runs into his room. He comes out with cash, and walks out of the tower*

shadow12
hi dove -sighs-

Killer_Dennis
*Ray ran to the store, and bought another pack of Mountain Dew*

feralboy
whats wrong

shadow12
bored -flips through channels-

The .hacker
*Sighs and turns on his locator*"Label 5 of em Ray those'll be yours the rest we'll have to fight for..."*He laughed and sat on the couch.*"Hello Dove."

Killer_Dennis
*Ray walked into the tower with a pack of mountain dew. He put it in the fridge, and jumped on the couch*

Killer_Dennis
*Sighs and turns on his locator*"Label 5 of em Ray those'll be yours the rest we'll have to fight for..."*He laughed and sat on the couch.*"Hello Dove." *Ray looked at him* Their mine..if I catch you taking one of em, ur gettin it

The .hacker
*Used his power, opened the fridge got a Dew brought back opened it and took a sip.*"Ah!"*Laughed*

Killer_Dennis
*Used his power, opened the fridge got a Dew brought back opened it and took a sip.*"Ah!"*Laughed* *Ray changed into a gorilla and smashed Shiko into the ground* LEAVE MY DEW ALONE!!

feralboy
dove looked. "here have some grape".the grape appered in her hand

shadow12
wow not very bright are you -waits for an arguement-

The .hacker
*takes it and pours it out*"Nasty anyway..."

shadow12
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
*Ray changed into a gorilla and smashed Shiko into the ground* LEAVE MY DEW ALONE!!
(k later)

feralboy
Dove gets up."boys"

The .hacker
"Sorry Dove...Guess i got carried away ehehe..."

shadow12
wow the most action all day

The .hacker
((we'll start some trouble when theres five people.))

feralboy
"is there any thing to do here?"

The .hacker
"Video games....The park...Tennis...Swimming....And volleyball....Anyone of for some tennis?"

feralboy
"naw i might have you seeing double"

shadow12
-gets up-
better than doing nothing

The .hacker
"Tch...You wish..."

Lord Follen
Name :Lord Fulko
Race: Elf
Gender" Male
Powers: Light magic and healing
Apperance: Dark green and Black robes Hood hides face
Backround: Lord Follens son stick out tongue

The .hacker
"Hey Fulko...Play some double tennis?"

feralboy
"lets go.powers and all"

shadow12
Originally posted by Lord Follen
Name :Lord Fulko
Race: Elf
Gender" Male
Powers: Light magic and healing
Apperance: Dark green and Black robes Hood hides face
Backround: Lord Follens son stick out tongue
(how would we ever guess roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue )

shadow12
-waits to get the ball hit to him-

Lord Follen
"ummm i dont think so" *shyly*
*flys off to set up a room and locked the door*

Lord Follen
Originally posted by shadow12
(how would we ever guess roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue )

~ stick out tongue dont be jelouse of me !!!!!!~ laughing stick out tongue

feralboy
dove stands there loking around

The .hacker
"What ever..."*throws it in the air and starts to his but throws the racket away.*"Powers and all,eh?"*Uses telekinesis and throws it over*

shadow12
-throws his aside grinning-

Lord Follen
*started to set up books in shelves making it look like a mazed library after he started to meditate*

Lord Follen
*Went and read one of the thousands of books in his room*

shadow12
-gives up and goes down stairs and knocks on fulko's door- hello

Lord Follen
ummm.... who it...it? *Looking in the peek hole in the door*

shadow12
its lance you ok

Lord Follen
ummm... ya....im very....fine *shy abd frightened*

shadow12
u sure you seemed afraid

Lord Follen
ummmm its in ....my personality to be shy and... affraid of mostly anything that moves but... mostly people. So i hide in my room and read and study.... and practice

shadow12
-sigh-
if you need anything just ask
-walks off-

Lord Follen
*Runs away from the door and into the maze forgeting to relock the door and went back to reading on his bed*

shadow12
-sits on the couch and takes a nap-

Lord Follen
* Stoped reading and started to meditate*

Killer_Dennis
*Ray sat in his room, looking at the picture of his family, He sighed, and thought back to moments he spent with his dad...He put the picture down, and walked out of his room*

Lord Follen
*went back to reading but another book*

The .hacker
*Walked into Fulkos room quietly and was amazed by all the books. He walked through until he found his bed.*"Fulko? You ok?"

Lord Follen
Ahhhhh who..... r u?????? *stoped reading and was frightened by his sudden aperance* and how.... did you get through.... the maze??

The .hacker
"That was easy...And you should open yourself up more...Im Shiko...And I guess you like to read...Same here!"*Shiko smiled and laughed.*"That maze was a bit to easy though..."

Lord Follen
well i ran out of room and im Lord Fulko and my past is dark and i dont wish to share it but i will tell you this im shy and frighten easily and these books arnt just for reading but for practices in many arts that im learning i have thousands of books 10x more than what is here and i have read them all about 20 times each.

shadow12
-walks in fulko's room and uses his power to his way through-

Lord Follen
Ahhhh.... What do you want now???? *looking worried about both there presence in his room*

shadow12
i heard you freak out again

shadow12
Originally posted by Lord Follen
Ahhhh.... What do you want now???? *looking worried about both there presence in his room* (you sound like Tweek from south park)

Lord Follen
~lol never thought like that UNDERPAINT GNOMES!!!!!~

The .hacker
"i guess i will leave than Fulko...Bye!"*walks out*

BRAYDEN
name: shadow
son of raven and aqualad
powers ravens and aqualads
blk robe like ravens
hair:blk

BRAYDEN
(walks in the door with moutaindew code red labels them with his name and goes to his room)

feralboy
dove walks in maze sniffing the floor for scents"hi. what ya reading"

Vidina
~Man this started quick (I was beaten to light and dark), anyway~
Name: Sion
Power: Fire and ice
Desc: Brown hair, tanned, Fire and ice tattoos down arms, 5 foot 7, white shirt, black pants, white and black jacket

shadow12
Originally posted by Vidina
~Man this started quick (I was beaten to light and dark), anyway~
Name: Sion
Power: Fire and ice
Desc: Brown hair, tanned, Fire and ice tattoos down arms, 5 foot 7, white shirt, black pants, white and black jacket (^^')

BRAYDEN
(hello)

BRAYDEN
~jumps out of window and into water~

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by BRAYDEN
(walks in the door with moutaindew code red labels them with his name and goes to his room) stick out tongue

*Ray went to the training room, and lifted weights*

shadow12
-gets bored and walks into the training room to train with his powers-

Puddin
Name: Scarlet
Race: Human
Power: Control of dead
Appearence: Gold chanins on her wrists and a black mini skirt with pink midriff
Bio: A banished priness of the under world and has been on her own ever since she was 10. 4 yrs has passed and she finnaly had come to earth.

shadow12
(hey)

BRAYDEN
WALKS ON TO BEACH AND WALS IN TOWER

Puddin
*Scarlet walks up to the tower and knocks on door*

BRAYDEN
name: shadow
son of raven and aqualad
powers ravens and aqualads
blk robe like ravens
hair:blk

BRAYDEN
shadow turns around and answers door

Puddin
*Scarlet smiles* "Hello im Scarlet...may i join?"

Killer_Dennis
*Ray lifts more weights*

BRAYDEN
im not realy tthe leader but come in ill ask the team

shadow12
-starts useing differant attacks on the crystals-

BRAYDEN
ray lance this girl named scarlet wants to join

Killer_Dennis
*Ray goes for the bigger weights, and begins lifting*

Killer_Dennis
ray lance this girl named scarlet wants to join *Ray gets up* Of course she can join..I'm Ray

Puddin
*Scarlet smiles*

shadow12
-stops and turns around-
sure i'm lance
-bows-

BRAYDEN
hey scarlet im late 4 traing cya ~went to traing room~

Puddin
"Hello."

Killer_Dennis
Here, let me show you around *Ray smiled and began walking out of the training room*

shadow12
-follows ray and scarlet-

Puddin
*Scarlet smiles and plays with her chains shyly*

BRAYDEN
~jumps in to a pool full of mad pirans and sharks to pratice telepathic abilties~

Puddin
*smiles*

Killer_Dennis
*Ray walked to the living room* This, is our living room. and beside it, the kitchen. *Ray continues down the hall* This is where our rooms are. *Ray came to an empty room* And here's, your room

shadow12

BRAYDEN
~who is the leader of the titans~

Puddin
*Scar smiles* "thanks"

BRAYDEN
~drys off and gets a mdcr~

Killer_Dennis
~who is the leader of the titans~ stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Puddin
*Scar smiles* "thanks" *Ray smiled* No problem

Puddin
~g2g~

BRAYDEN
(bye)

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Puddin
~g2g~

BRAYDEN
~goes to room and reads the theif lord~

BRAYDEN
~stops reading and starts to think~

BRAYDEN
~we realy need someone who is cborgs and bumble bees son or daughter~

BRAYDEN
hello

BRAYDEN
hello

feralboy
~i think dove should bee the leader~
dove walks past Scarlet"who are you?"with fire in her hand

Puddin
"Im Scarlet and I just got here."

The .hacker
~there isnt a /leader/...Its just everyone working together really...So no leader really...~*Shiko walked around he was pretty much bored out of his mind and wanted to practice his soccer skills. He went out side with a soccerball and started kicking it around.*~P.S. I just noticed ya'll just wanna be the leaders laughing out loud ~

BRAYDEN
hello

shadow12
-walks off back into the training room and lifts weights this time-

The .hacker
hello

~Who the hell is Dave?~

BRAYDEN
goes to traing room to lift weights

BRAYDEN
~i dono i just pu the little ~ and then hello~

BRAYDEN
~try it~hello

shadow12
( :hello: huh ok then no clue)

BRAYDEN
~it has to be ~not()seehello

shadow12
hello

shadow12
oh ok

BRAYDEN
~cool eh~hellohello~HELO

shadow12
(yeah just don't start spamming)

BRAYDEN
~K~

The .hacker
*Shiko sighed and put put up the ball. He walked inside and sat down on the couch. He flipped through t.v channels til he found a movie,than he cooked some popcorn and started watching.*"Anyone want some popcorn?"

shadow12
(should we hav a villian we have like five ppl know)
-puts down weights and goes to room-
i'll pass shiko

The .hacker
*Shrugs*"Your loss..."((Yeah i gues...Anyone wanna play a villain, that will be on alot? And aslo i forgot to add this to the rules, IF SOMEONE IS OFF FOR AWHILE DO NOT TAKE THERE CHAR! UNLESS THEY PM ME AND YOU TO TELL ME YOUR GONNA USE THERE CHAR THAN NO! Sorry but that happens alot...))

shadow12
(i will give me some names and i'll choose the best one and FYI if i'm not on for over a week you have perrmission to take me over with .hacker's permission of course)

feralboy
~same here~

shadow12
(give me some villian ideas or names of villians besides slade and trigon)

The .hacker
((Just as long as you let me know...lol its annoying for ppl to come back not knowing where we are...BYE!)

shadow12
(i'm not leaving)

feralboy
heat wave a villan that cooks you inside out

shadow12
(hmmmm good any more ideas???)

feralboy
~a villin with the ablity of Stasis-suspension ~

shadow12
(i'll try to combine the to in one thank you for the idea)

feralboy
~your welcome~

feralboy
dove goes to the training room and she also starts to lift weights

Vidina
Sion was laying just on a window, "i'll make a really impressive entrance", He said then he heard a crk as the glass broke under him, "Aaaaghhh", he landed in the training room right infront of Dove, "Um, hi I'm Sion"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>