Exar Kun vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Crazo
This may have already been done, but anyway, the duel of the double-sided lightsabers. I say Exar Kun, even though Maul was trained by sidious, and killed Qui-Gon, one of the greatest Jedi ever.
Also, why does everyone say NJO Luke, or ROTJ Luke, or ESB Luke, or ROTS Anakin, ROTS obi-wan? how about we just start saying "Luke" "Anakin" or "obi-wan" and assume it's when they're at their prime?

Kun-ni Habeo
kun wuld waste him in 2 secs

Nai Fohl
Come on...Kun invented the double bladed lightsaber and was without doubt the master of his own weapon. He will kill Darth Maul within seconds.

And that thing with NJO Luke, ROTJ Luke and so on...
You can just create more duel situations using different stages of character development.

Kun-ni Habeo
agree

Darth Crazo
I think it would take longer than 2 seconds-it would be a pretty fight, but yes, Exar Kun would emerge victorious.

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah

Darth Mantis
Exar Kun

Bobafetty
kun

Gryn Jabar
Kun.

Darth_Otaku
***** i did this thread billions of years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishy
and its still as stupid as always... Kun owns

Darth_Otaku
Jep...i was high when i did that...Sweet Sweet Uncle Rasta's.

Fishy
Well your Dutch, we Dutch people are allowed to do stupid things and then just say we were high smile

Darth_Otaku
Jep...i love Holland...Except our president is a stupid Harry Potter Clone.Talk about 'Attack of the Clones' hehhehehehehehehe(i'm high again.)

Kun-ni Habeo
again?

Darth_Otaku
Yeah.I can't stay away from Uncle Rasta''s(my local dealer.)but i was reffering to the time i made that thread in the first place...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.