Who would be a cool "special" character in Soul Calibur?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black robb
In Soul Calibur 2 they had a special character for each version so i just want to ask what characters you think would be great in the game?

shadow12
Zero

SaTsuJiN
someone from samurai showdown or guilty gear would be so dope

darth_royke
bubsy the bobcat, the L shape from tetris, dinos from bubble bobble, agatha christie's poirot, optimus prime and megatron(originals) and gollum

shadow12
Originally posted by darth_royke
bubsy the bobcat, the L shape from tetris, dinos from bubble bobble, agatha christie's poirot, optimus prime and megatron(originals) and gollum -.-' okay then....

dark1365
Arbiter with energy sword, Marth, Roy.

SaTsuJiN
Hayato , star gladiator

shadow12
marth and roy would work too but i still prefer Zero

SaTsuJiN
yeah zero would be hot.. but I'd like them to combine the new zero with the old zero.. I really like new zero's cool attitude.. and old zero's fiery personality

Mainstream
Ken and Ryu

black robb
even though you can say anyone,it would probably be better if you guys stuck to characters with WEAPONRY

Mainstream
how about the ninja turtles....that could be interesting to say in the least

Beelzebuu
Originally posted by shadow12
Zero

With every weapon from all his games.

shadow12
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
yeah zero would be hot.. but I'd like them to combine the new zero with the old zero.. I really like new zero's cool attitude.. and old zero's fiery personality true but the new one is only a copy of the old zero
Originally posted by Beelzebuu
With every weapon from all his games. exactly that would be great
Originally posted by black robb
even though you can say anyone,it would probably be better if you guys stuck to characters with WEAPONRY good idea

Black Waltz #3
Sephiroth I reckon

Benjio
Sephiroth would be class, or Cloud or Squall. or even George Bush that be funny, he could have a plank of wood with a nail in it.

ragesRemorse
Kronos from god of war. He would be the best possibility. If soul calibur were multi platform i would suggest master chief for xbox, and ryu for gamecube.

black robb
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Kronos from god of war. He would be the best possibility. If soul calibur were multi platform i would suggest master chief for xbox, and ryu for gamecube. they could make up a story where Master Chief was sent back in time to retrieve a piece of Soul Edge. What weaponn would he use? that laser blade?

dark1365
Originally posted by Mainstream
how about the ninja turtles....that could be interesting to say in the least
Leo with his katanas.

Benjio
Master Cheif would suck on SOul Calibur in my opinion, jus coz of the laser sword thing.

I think Gene Simmons with the Axe Bass Guitar would rule, but it'd be too much like Spawn big grin

SaTsuJiN
what about Raziel from soul reaver?.. I like his bandage outfit and broken wings.. that would like really nice on soul calibur

http://game.china.com/zh_cn/hotspot/E32001/pic/images/Soul%20Reaver%202/Raziel_angel.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.