Who likes to play games besides RPG's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch_Bell
Who likes to play games other than RPG's? Happy Dance evil face big grin

moises
This thread has made it far.

Mist
post!eek!

LandoSpeeder2
*lookes at the computer screen like he's looking at nothing*

Mist
stare closer lando......stare....stare.....

when i click my fingers, you will give me your wallet....

1.......2.......3........*click*

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
Who likes to play games other than RPG's? Happy Dance evil face big grin

*Vaya walks in, and watches everyone out of the corner of her eye. Humans are not very bright she thought, but they are amusing sometimes*

Me rpg? Never

That's for dorks.

.... ... ... .... ..

As long as you don't count rping online, or rp computer games. Also don't count real role-playing games.. Then i guess I'm not really interested in them.

Like I said only for dorks.

Mist
*Mist, scouring the land of evildoers, notices this thread standing alone in the field of broken dreams. He steps forward, closer....closer...until suddenly, a giant scorpion guardian of the frozen treasure of Doom breaks through the ground in front of him. Mist, jumping straight into his attack stance, waits for the scorpion to make the first move.....*

uh....embarrasment...i mean....embarrasment....no...i dont play rpgs......embarrasment.....

look behind you!eek!

*runs*

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Mist
stare closer lando......stare....stare.....

when i click my fingers, you will give me your wallet....

1.......2.......3........*click* *gives Mist his empty wallet*

Mist
excellent...i need a new wallet...

*takes out overflowing wallet from pocket and transfers some moeny to new wallet*

vaya_the_elf
*Watches the humans*

moises
RPG's are cool!

Some people are just to stupid to comprehend......*walks away in shame*

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Mist
excellent...i need a new wallet...

*takes out overflowing wallet from pocket and transfers some moeny to new wallet* At least I gave you my old wallet, I like my new one. You might not like the one I gave you, I got it when I was 5 years old and it looks very childish. big grin

Mist
stick out tongue as long as i can use it to hold my extra money..im goodstick out tongue

dark1365
FPS

moises
UPS

Big Evil
I like dungeoneering games like Zelda and platformers such as Mario over stinkin' rpgs.

Real-time rpgs are much funner anyway. (Like Zelda!)

Zatch_Bell
Zelda is an awsome game so is mario I will play those over any RPG

Lord Yoda
i prefer normal action games over RPG's like Halo and Kingdom Hearts
big grin

Zatch_Bell
me to lord yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.