Darth L. Dipsit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Crazo
I wish Darth L. Dipsit were here. He/She was the only person on this forum I really liked. I called him a name, and now he's gone. I hope I didn't drive him away for good. I hope I didn't hurt his/her feelings. I'm sorry Dipsit! I still love you! come back! Dark Weirdo, Mace Windu and the others are starting to get really, really annoying. You were so polite always too. I'm sure you could beat everyone, even the honorable and respectable
Lord Neix (you should come back too) in a lightsaber duel.

DIPSIT VS. Everyone

DIPSIT WINS!!!!

Bobafetty
...............I like Dipsit but Geeze kid

Bobafetty
Sure Dipsit is awesomely cool but my god, you dont have to make an entire thread on him. Although I wish he did come back I havent seen him in a while too.

Darth Crazo
Bobafetty you rock! Let's use this thread to let's all praise Dipsit! Cuz he's awesome!

Gryn Jabar
He might just be gone for the day. Like at work/school.

Darth Crazo
I hope it wasn't my fault. I can't wait until he returns! Did you know he was the first person to ever respond to any of my posts?

HimoKun
Obsessive Complusion isn't good for you Crazo.

Human Vader
give it a break kid

and he was just on a few hours ago jeez, do you expect him to spend his life on KMC?

Darth Crazo
YES!

Darth Crazo
come back! I need you!

Darth Crazo
You make all of these threads so much more civil. Thank goodness. Can't wait until you get back.

Darth Crazo
tick tock tick tock

Darth L. Dipsit
Whoaaaaaa.....ummmmm.....

I'm truly honored, but this is slightly excessive.

Nobody scared me off - I had to finish a thesis paper. Don't worry about it. I was only originally expressing mild concern because I thought that one person might be logging in under multiple usernames. Since you said I was wrong, I will accept that and take your word. Undoubtedly if my accusation was false then you had a right to feel angry, so don't worry too much about the whole Dip$hit thing.

Thank you very much for the praise, but if you feel like showing your approval of someone, you can do it in a single post responding to them or in a private message. I'm still quite flattered though.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Human Vader
give it a break kid

and he was just on a few hours ago jeez, do you expect him to spend his life on KMC?
Exactly!

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth Crazo
I wish Darth L. Dipsit were here. He/She was the only person on this forum I really liked. I called him a name, and now he's gone. I hope I didn't drive him away for good. I hope I didn't hurt his/her feelings. I'm sorry Dipsit! I still love you! come back! Dark Weirdo, Mace Windu and the others are starting to get really, really annoying. You were so polite always too. I'm sure you could beat everyone, even the honorable and respectable
Lord Neix (you should come back too) in a lightsaber duel.

DIPSIT VS. Everyone

DIPSIT WINS!!!!

HEY! Ya know what would be really insanely cool!?!?!?!

If you left and never came back... no expression

Darth Crazo
Oh. Thanks a lot. Darth L. Dipsit will kill you!

Darth L. Dipsit
Let's all just leave Crazo alone. He seems like an okay guy (assuming he is a guy).

However, Crazo, these threads often cause friction. People can grow impatient at times. It happens to everyone. So, although I much appreciate these threads, please, in order to attract less attention to yourself, just express approval in the future in a more moderate way. I don't want to hurt your feelings - truly. But please, next time, just send me a private message with your approbations if you have any. These threads could cause you some unintended trouble, and these guys are nice people too. So get to know everyone and you might find that I'm not actually the most knowledgeable one here about everything SW-related. Usually, everyone has something to bring to the table, and it's that input that makes this forum a nice place.

Darth L. Dipsit
Sorry about that, Darth Crazo. It seems that you are not a guy. I didn't mean to upset you when I said that. You have my sincere apologies.

Creshosk
While this is still open I'd like to express my appreciation for dipsit as well. smile

Darth Crazo
So get to know everyone and you might find that I'm not actually the most knowledgeable one here about everything SW-related.

Yeah but you're certainly the nicest

Kun-ni Habeo
lol,,good one

Darth_Otaku
I wasn't on yesterday...but nobody makes a thread for me....

Bobafetty
poor Otaku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.