The Secret Knowledge of the jawas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

waynerobsonuk
Has anyone considered the fact that maybe the Jawa's aren't all they seem? While the reason that they hide their faces beheath dark hoods will probably go unanswered for as long as theres star wars, maybe the jawas are the remaining whills.

The idea of Jawa's bouncing round wiht a lightsaber does seem to make sense when you think about it. After all they are the same size as yoda and for all we know they may even be green!

After all 'OOTINI!' could mean something of great significance to a Whill. They are constantly around luke while he's growing up and may well have been documenting things there on tatoonie for quite a while.

Wayne...

Mist
the jawas are secretly ewoks in long brown robes.

waynerobsonuk
Jawas are 3inches taller.

Wayne...

rubber dickie
they're clones of wee man. they are preparing for the half-clone wars,, hence all the junk they sell to make money to fund the war.

SithSpy
no i think waynes got something here, ive often wondered why it was that jawas dressed so much like jedi........and how would they build those huge sandcrawlers if not for help from the force?

Mist
Originally posted by waynerobsonuk
Jawas are 3inches taller.

Wayne...

its an illusion to lure you away from the truth. accept your destiny. jawas = ewoks. end of story...although i might write an epilogue. (epilogue comes at the end right?)

waynerobsonuk
it is of course entirely possible that the jawas were an early attempt at cloning. Obviously due to getting the wrong scale on kamino the whole batch had to be junked and dumped on another planet.

Wayne...

bilb
I wonder what color lightsabers they use?? eek!

Lana
Yellow yes

waynerobsonuk
maybe they use 'darksabers' instead...being an absence of light or color showing only the glow....just a thought.

Wayne...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by bilb
I wonder what color lightsabers they use?? eek!

Brown ones.....?

Mmmmmmm....Real messed up clones of Wookies maybe they are..

REAL messed up....

Imaginary
Orange! eek!

waynerobsonuk
messed up wookies..scarey thoughtmessed
Besides would you really want to give a wookie a light)ordark)saber?
Wayne...

bilb
maybe they use 'darksabers' instead...being an absence of light or color showing only the glow....just a thought.

Wayne...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I gotta remember to not be drinking water while reading your posts!!

Sadako of Girth
Man if Jawas ARE Ewoks, then they must be REAL pissed to have them glowing eyes like that...

waynerobsonuk
thats the sith eyeswink

Wayne...

bilb
So THATS where sith eyes come from!! Georgie boy had it all planned from the jump!!

waynerobsonuk
he usually does. Plus there robes are quite jedi like aren't they?

Wayne....

bilb
OMG thats friggin brilliant! eek!

Sadako of Girth
Sandy beholders of brown lightsabers each and every one of them...!!!

naberrie
I KNEW those jawas were sneaky!!!!

bilb
Wait.. i thought attachment was forbidden for jedi.. what about the Jawas & the droids they keep??

waynerobsonuk
wel you got to admit theres at the least a helluva lot of co-incedences..and to quote sherlock holmes...'I don't belive in co-incidences'

Wayne...

waynerobsonuk
no they are simply 'passing them on' and funding their fundementalist versoin of the jedi faith.
Wayne...

bilb
Can I get an AMEN!

LightSaber_Part
youpiThe Jawa's are coming Marching in Hurrah, Hurrah!!!!!!youpi

Sadako of Girth
Amen!!!! (He says being sucked up that droid sucking tube/chute)

waynerobsonuk
No wonder no one likes them much..they must smell quite badly (as findemetalists invariably do) from walking around on a roasting hot planet wearing thick dark robes!

Wayne....

Sadako of Girth
Oootiniiiiiiiiii, m'lorrrrrrddd Oooootiiinnnniiiiiiiiii..........

bilb
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
youpiThe Jawa's are coming Marching in Hurrah, Hurrah!!!!!!youpi

laughing laughing laughing laughing

waynerobsonuk
Wonder if they have tamborines? maybe even tamborine sabersmessed

Wayne...

bilb
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Oootiniiiiiiiiii, m'lorrrrrrddd Oooootiiinnnniiiiiiiiii..........

Classic!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

naberrie
Wonder if they have tamborines? maybe even tamborine sabersmessed

Wayne...

a must have for a small backwater desert planet :P

waynerobsonuk
well a circular lightsaber type device would make a formidable weapon in the hands of a force user.

Wayne....

Sadako of Girth
No wonder no one likes them much..they must smell quite badly (as findemetalists invariably do) from walking around on a roasting hot planet wearing thick dark robes!

Wayne....

Yup... Must be kinda hard to meet a Jawa of the opposite sex when you have flies constantly buzzing around your mouth...

waynerobsonuk
as jawas all smell, then the female jawas (assuming there are any) probably wouldn't notice.

Wayne....

waynerobsonuk
So far we have Jedi fundemetalist whills with darksabers who smell and sing around campfires. sounds like a working thesis to me!

Wayne....

Sadako of Girth
"as jawas all smell, then the female jawas (assuming there are any) probably wouldn't notice."

True... But people are often fine with their own smells.... but cannot abide those lavatorial visits after someone else has been in there..

bilb
Makes about as much sense as anything else in Star Wars laughing laughing laughing

waynerobsonuk
George Lucas - the man who invented smelly jawas

Wayne...

LightSaber_Part
George Lucas - the man who invented smelly jawas

Wayne...

Here, Here

LightSaber_Part
So do Jawa's ever change there "Jedi" like robes??

I mean fabric is going to tear and ruin from the hot suns of Tatooine

Sadako of Girth
They probably have nicked special weaving droids to keep the robes going....!!! A naked Jawa is an un-forcely Jawa...

Darth Plagueis
Poor 3PO...that big-ass pile of dead Jawas from ANH must really have stunk to high heaven.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Poor 3PO...that big-ass pile of dead Jawas from ANH must really have stunk to high heaven.

sick

lincoln86323
how do jawas look like under those robes? are they humaniods or something?

Darth Plagueis
or something

Jedi Priestess
Another high quality and well thought out informational thread brought to you by The Rebel Allaince.. thumbsup

Ben-Kenobi
Jawas are like little rat creatures, i remember seeing it in a comic book.

Ben-Kenobi
they look like splinter,

LightSaber_Part
hey JP, hows it going??

Jedi Priestess
Eh it goes.. miss you all (well most of ya ) stick out tongue

naberrie
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Another high quality and well thought out informational thread brought to you by The Rebel Allaince.. thumbsup

doing the preistess proud big grin

Sadako of Girth
Damn it.... GL.... Why did you never reveal the face....?

Ahhhhhh well.... Probably better that he didn't.....

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Another high quality and well thought out informational thread brought to you by The Rebel Allaince.. thumbsup Hey now!! Just because I CAN hang out at the country club, doesn't mean I can't enjoy slumming!!!! stick out tongue

Ben-Kenobi
Few have ever seen the ugliness that lies beneath a Jawa mask. Jawa faces are obscured by a cloud of insects that gather in the recesses of their hoods, attracted by their foul odors. Their particular stench is a combination of poor hygiene and a mysterious solution into which Jawas dip their clothes to retain moisture. To Jawas, the odor is packed with information about each other, such as clan lineage, health, emotional state, even the last meal eaten.
Jawas have evolved several important survival traits, such as exceptional night vision, a strong immune system, and an efficient digestive system that draws all the needed nutrients from the Jawa staple diet of hubba gourd.

(JUST GO WATCH FRIDAY THE 13th PART 7 AND YOU'LL SEE A JAWAS FACE)

LightSaber_Part
Where the hey did you get that info...............no wait You Made It UP!!!!!
you little trouble maker

Ben-Kenobi
No i didnt, I Just went to the official site and got it from the jawas expanded universe section.

Ben-Kenobi
http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/jawa/?id=eu

GO and readm you'll learn sumthin.

Bar-en-Danwedh
jawas are what yoda is...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
Few have ever seen the ugliness that lies beneath a Jawa mask. Jawa faces are obscured by a cloud of insects that gather in the recesses of their hoods, attracted by their foul odors. Their particular stench is a combination of poor hygiene and a mysterious solution into which Jawas dip their clothes to retain moisture. To Jawas, the odor is packed with information about each other, such as clan lineage, health, emotional state, even the last meal eaten.
Jawas have evolved several important survival traits, such as exceptional night vision, a strong immune system, and an efficient digestive system that draws all the needed nutrients from the Jawa staple diet of hubba gourd.

(JUST GO WATCH FRIDAY THE 13th PART 7 AND YOU'LL SEE A JAWAS FACE)

So they DEFINITELY stink then.....

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/jawa/?id=eu

GO and readm you'll learn sumthin.

Pahhhh!!! EU.........

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Pahhhh!!! EU......... Bless you!!!

Imaginary
The Rebel Alliance: Educating the unenlightened wink

SithSpy
u guys just dont seem to understand lucas love for catching you off guard, who wouldve thought that vader was lukes father??? just like who wouldve thought that the jawas were the originators of the jedi arts

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Imaginary
The Rebel Alliance: Educating the unenlightened wink

Atta girl Imag!! laughing

Darth Plagueis
But again, still hanging out with them!! big grin

bilb
Thats my girl Imag,, take a bow stick out tongue

Darth Plagueis
Secret knowledge of the Jawas......

ah...
'Never Bathe"

Imaginary
*bows*

Darth Kip
more than likely the reason george won't release it is because he doesnt know as much of the star wars universe as some of the mega fans in the in world

SithSpy
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

anakin/rots big grin cool

Jedi Priestess
Hiya peeps! smile

Im liking this jawa theory more and more. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.