Darth L. Dipsit Returns!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Crazo
Rejoice All! The Great One has come back from the enchanted land of thesis papers to join us once more!

Bobafetty
STOP!

Darth L. Dipsit
If I weren't feeling so remarkably adulated and praised right now I would scorn this thread...

Seriously, though - I have made it clear that I am going nowhere. Take it easy. You don't need to make a thread whenever I come online. Really, I'm honored, but let's just calm down and get into the SW and relative interpersonal social banter.

Darth Mantis
lol

Darth Crazo
But I love you!

Gryn Jabar
How old are you Crazo? Answer honestly.

Kun-ni Habeo
i guess hes 6 or 7

Bobafetty
Is he a girl?

Darth L. Dipsit
Yes. And I'm sorry that she got banned, even though her threads were excessive. I was not-so-good my first day and I didn't get banned.

It's a shame. I don't think we gave Crazo much of a chance...

I originally thought that Crazo, Wierdo, and a couple of others might be the same person on different usernames due to the fact that they all seemed alike, signed on simultaneously, and Crazo seemed to talk to herself. Although Crazo was maybe playing all of us for idiots, if she wasn't I think I might have offended her.

Honestly, I'm not sure even now if there is someone here pretending to be two people by using multiple usernames...

However, I am sorry if I was wrong about Crazo.

Kun-ni Habeo
why are u apologizing to some freak who is messing with us?

Fishy
Dispit you are a great guy and we all love you and all, but you really don't have to apologise for everything

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I know. It's a bad habit. I just want to make sure that I do not accidentally offend someone due to my own ineptitude.

However, since Darth Crazo, Wierdo, and radiopaul were all banned at once, I think they might have all been the same person under different usernames. I just wanted to make sure my accusation was not unfounded and a terrible mistake was not made. But now, back to SW!

Fishy
With how polite you are you really shouldn't worry about that...

Besides there are always greater assholes out there smile

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks, man. I appreciate it Fishy. You too, Habeo.

Gryn Jabar
I wasn't even that bad when I made Rocky versus Galactus, at least I could back up my arguments...

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Yes. And I'm sorry that she got banned, even though her threads were excessive. I was not-so-good my first day and I didn't get banned.

It's a shame. I don't think we gave Crazo much of a chance...

I originally thought that Crazo, Wierdo, and a couple of others might be the same person on different usernames due to the fact that they all seemed alike, signed on simultaneously, and Crazo seemed to talk to herself. Although Crazo was maybe playing all of us for idiots, if she wasn't I think I might have offended her.

Honestly, I'm not sure even now if there is someone here pretending to be two people by using multiple usernames...

However, I am sorry if I was wrong about Crazo.

You were not even close to being as bad as Crazo. You didn't make ten worthless threads in a row about yourself....

Kun-ni Habeo
why do u hank us Dipsit?what did i doo?

Bobafetty
lol. Dipsit your a great guy but DONT APOLOGIZE, you don't have to. Crazo was an idiot and thats not your fault. Dont say sorry.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.